I was a buff hairy dude only a few years ago but hormones changed and now I'm a girl socially and I dunno if I like it...

I was a buff hairy dude only a few years ago but hormones changed and now I'm a girl socially and I dunno if I like it anymore

Did i fuck up/b/ros?

Join the suicide statistics, m8!

Is that you?

Yep

more pics?

I'm not really looking to cam whore, just want to talk some shit out

I've used Sup Forums as a surrogate to actual therapy for years, prolly why I'm in this mess

Can we talk on kik , im really interested in ask you some questions about your life like that, please (mine 4k1080p)

I'm a trap and I wactually wanna commit to hormones but I don't think I'll like it in the end even if I turn out really good.

I think you look good OP but was it worth the mental change and lower sex drive? Assuming that happened

probably, but hey whats another round of e therapy at this point?

yeah as much as I like growing and changing it up, idk if I could lock into another gender.

at least you are hot

If you'd like to talk it out on kik, ill be around.

This turns me on so much. I would love to explore your body with some oils and my mouth.

I might like to talk about my love of traps

Sex drive did lower but I don't care about sex much, for me I just wanted to feel normal and I dunno why I thought living like a Barbie doll was normal

Wut?

May i ask you some questions on kik? (Mine is 4k1080p)

I already have a serious bf and I don't use any other social media besides Sup Forums

Kik seems like a gross scam and I don't like signing up for shit online

Ask me here Jesus fucking Christ kik is a scam

we're gonna need to see more of you body to give an honest opinion

No...There are not a few , more and are private so... i guess i'll never know the answears

As long as you think you aren't a girl you didn't fuck up.

Do you like living as a girl full time, how you're treated and stuff or is it more of a hassle? I feel like being pretty and all the attention it gets would become more stressful than fun. At the same time It must be nice to be able to be all feminine and wear cute stuff with everyone thinking its normal and common place. Sorry to pry I'm just super curious

Yeah I for sure feel like a guy pretending at this point, crazy part is all my friends are women and they fully accept me and like I'm sick of our vapid girl talk and going to the mall anymore makes me want to puke, I feel like a tool

Living full time as a girl was great at first, it was like exploring a new planet where everyone interacted with me different, but the more I live as a girl the more I realize guys are horny creeps and treat me like a brainless bimbo, no guy ever takes my words seriously anymore and I feel like I've lost my voice to the world
I'm just supposed to be a pretty play toy and it pisses me off

Are you gonna dump more pics or not

You are not a girl. Your just another faggot in denial. Kys asshole

>Dell support line operator detected

In all fairness, you decided to swap genders. Why would a guy think you AREN'T a brainless bimbo? If you do stupid things, people treat you as if you're stupid...

I never said I was a girl, I said I live as one

What would you like to say? What kind of voice do you want? Are you thinking about going back to being a man?

Well all the people I interact with don't know I'm a tranny, I pass well and people just assume I'm a normal a chick so it's just like I guess guys treat girls very poorly

I'm a queer sissy in search of starting hrt but ive been thinking about what if i regret? If you wanaa share thoughts my kik is: 87j06

Well you're a man pretending to be a woman, you should expect to be treated like a meat puppet.

>but the more I live as a girl the more I realize guys are horny creeps and treat me like a brainless bimbo, no guy ever takes my words seriously anymore
Yeah thats like part of what you sign up for. Personally I would love to go to the mall and just be a dumb slut but I imagine like you said that becomes one dimensional pretty quick and you sort of have to resign to not being taken seriously about anything ever.

Do you get hit on a lot? I feel like the only thing anyone would ever want from you after is your body and guys are just relentless about it. Like one of the good things about being a guy is you're just unacknowledged in public whereas girls are constantly getting attention which seems like it would be exhausting to me.

Well I used to be very political, I'm a centrist so my vewis piss off liberals and conservatives so people just chalk up my thoughts to being a dumb slut when all I want to do is get to true human emotional paydirt. My bf's friends make fun of me whenever they are over and I try to talk politics with them as if I was a stupid kid

cant you just take man hormones and un-girl yourself?

that's a cute cock.
let's lose the dress, and we'll see if you fucked up.

Yes, you're mentally ill and you fell for the "politically correct" idea of treatment— indulging in your urges despite the ultimate harm to your body and mind.

Sorry, man.

Yeah I get hounded a lot buy guys, it's frustrating, and I have even been touched by them, like at the fucking store the other day the guy behind me in line I shit you not reached up and squeezed my butt cheek, and the other day a black dude followed me for 2 blocks and I was freaking out, and another time I was walking and a guy said I was hot and I didn't respond so he got in my face and said "bitch I just gave you a compliment" and I was like I don't have to fucking respond to you

Gross, just don't

See now I am honistly intrested in what your opinins are. I like to oggle as much as the next man but I also enjoy stimulateing conversation. I could see myself talking with you for hours exploreing your mind and seeing how you think and work. What are your opnions on our current political direction? I like people with uncommon opinons. Please share.

Go back.

No one is ever gonna take you for a woman, so why bother?

Nigger you were on the winning you switching sides is your fault

I Mesaged you

Well my bf loves me for just that, he says I'm a bro with the mind of a chick but he doesn't stick up for me in front of his friends because he would be ashamed if they knew I was a guy.

As for our current situation I think we're fucked. Trump has literally appointed lobbiests to positions of power, he's done the absolute opposite of drain the swamp, he's given the government fully over to corporations. Corporations are soulless things made to benefit the ultra rich so they can pretend to be kings and live in insane luxury and for some crazy reason poor rednecks bought into it

Also our 2 party system is unconstitutional

sure, why not

Body*

Everything you've described is like the stuff keeping me away from doing it. Like your private life must be amazing now but at the same time you're now prey on the Serengeti in public dealing with all the retards who wants to bang you.

I honestly still would love to know what it's like being in with groups of girls and going to spas and stuff though tbh with you. It does look like fun, just being able to publicly wear cute dresses and nail polish and stuff.

Eh. Could just be lots of things. You're better off talking to an actual therapist about it, and not a bunch of idiots on Sup Forums who just want to fuck a tgirl (myself included).

That being said, I wouldn't say no to more pics.

I suggest the way you dress and carry yourself. People usually treat you based on how you behave or look.

Nail polish is a whore trust me it looks cute but it's a pain and remover has made my nails brittle af

I've talked to real therapists, over 4 of them and all said I need to follow through with transition and cut my penis off so fuck that shit, they even gave me letters of referral for genital surgery

Whats ur kik?

See I agree with you. They dangle a third party option to show us its not rigged then they rigg the elections to benifit corprate intrest. Hillary wluld have been no different but instead of local US corperations getting the controll it would have been international ones.

Also I would claim you to anyone and stick uo for you because. Thats the kind of guy I am. But thats not me trying to put your BF down just putting how I do business out there.

whats it like having boobs now? Like overall are you happier with your body now sexually and physically or is it like "meh?" Like you look great in that photo, it must be overall better right?

>all said I need to follow through with transition and cut my penis off

Mehhh. SRS is great for a lot of transwomen, especially those who suffer intense dysphoria, but it's not the end goal for many tgirls. Pretty shitty therapists if they tried to push SRS if you don't want it. As a guy who likes tgirls, I'm not a fan of SRS personally. I get why many transwomen get it, and I support their right to do it, but the surgery itself is still so ridiculously invasive and the results are still lackluster IMO. Basically a coin toss if it will even be externally passable, let alone functional.

An orchiectomy is a better alternative (again, just IMO) if you don't have genital dysphoria. It's a much better look, and you're not removing much of your penis's nerve endings.

Jeeze yeah exactly, our country is a corporate shill

Boobs rock for sure yeah omg. I dress in clothes that show them off so I guess i do dress slutty as fuck but why be a girl and not wear sexy dresses right?

breaker0x

Had an orchi lol, I'm totally ball less

and the reduction of body hair too. Fuck I' so torn on being a tranny lmao

Lots of questions.

How long ago did you begin HRT?

Were you into guys before HRT, or did that happen after?

What has been your best experience living as female?

What has been your worst?

Have orgasms gotten better since HRT? Rather, has there been any remarkable change in them?

How long have you been with your BF?

How do you feel about marriage?

Hnnnngggg

Confirmed fake. I’m a grill 8/10 probably and this shit never happens to me.
This sounds like some sjw bullshit
Inb4 you are ugly. I’m not and i know i’mnot

Dress like a slut, get treated like a slut.
Most people are superficial so if you want people to take you seriously try not to distract them with your nice tits.

I mean, different shit happens to different people. I'm a dude and I've never been raped, but I'm not gonna call bullshit on some dude that's been raped just because it hasn't happened to me.

Dresses slutty as fuck (self described)

Doesn't want unwanted attention.

That's mental illness 101 right there.

If that's really you, you lucked out.

Sup Forums is mental illness 101, where the fuck you think you're posting right now

Yeah fuck off back to tumblr cunt.
I’ve had enough of this “women are victims” bullshit.
I’m tired of all you shills pushing that agenda because I don’t want people to look at me like a child who can only earn thier way through the world by playing the victim.
If you really want to help women
Then shut the fuck up cunt

Can we see more of your tits

Pls follow, so close to 3k, bless

Fuck.

@html_cake

lol

Yup

Maybe you lack perspective. OP has experienced people's reactions looking like a man and a woman. The difference is something outside your perception.

Also you're probably not ugly but you're probably not hot either.

>I'm just supposed to be a pretty play toy and it pisses me off
Grass is always greener. Gender stereotypes can be a prison for both sides.

Mesaged you

whats your id?

an hero, faggot

PickleR

can you seriously post more pics OP? or at least point us to an album of you or something? like ok mate even if it's not you can you fess up and tell me where you got it.

I know that i’m better looking then a dude in a dress.
Men don’t ever try to come up and touch me without permission. Because if they did they would be fucked. All women know this and all men know this. Infact i imagine almost any girl would scream if a strange man walked up to her and touched her ass. I imagine a guy would expect that too.
That shit doesn’t happen because it doesn’t make sense faggot.
Most girls get raped by family members in the privacy of their home.
I’ve NEVER seen men walking around grabbing girls asses and this fucker is acting like it’s just another part of going out.
Wow. Kill yourself if you homestly believe that.
Seriously. I’m not joking. Kill yourself. I’m so sick of this stupid fucking liberal agenda.
Men don’t treat me like i’m stupid eithier if anything they listen up when I talk because I know they want to fuck me and i’ve seen men agree with me when I knew what I was saying was wrong but just being a bitch.
It’s fucking great being a woman and these sjw cunts are gonna ruin it.

No because OP is a fucking fake shill

reverse google image search brought nothing up, I'm starting to buy it.

You people are getting baited by some next-level catfishing, where the dude doesn't even pretend not to be a dude, he just pretends to be a mentally-ill dude that thinks he passes as an attractive woman.

>he just pretends to be a mentally-ill dude

So is he mentally ill or no?

Op is a female tumblerina pushing the liberal agenda.
That is probably a picture of her and she is pretending to have a dick.

OP is a universal faggot. It needs to be put down

liberal agenda?
I'm not a liberal you fucking idiot.

You're a retarded ass bitch thinking it doesn't happen just because it doesn't happen to you.
You are too stupid to realize men think you're stupid. They don't listen to you they pretend to so you can give up your retard pussy.

bitch I get that I JUST WANNA SEE THEM TITIES FFS

there is no going back now so just accept who you really are. a cock loving slut

now post us some pics

Call them out and they rage
You know what rhymes with rage?
>sage
Go back to tumblr faggot

You look so fucking cute omgggggg

Yeah you fucked up pretty hard.

This whole "transsexual" thing is very sad to me. No matter what you do, once you're born into this world, you can't change your sex. It's an unavoidable certainty. Rebelling against this is a waste of time, because no matter how hard you fight, you're going to lose.

It's like trying to become immortal. Everything dies, even the sun will die eventually. So you might as well just accept that you're going to die, and move on towards building a life free of the fear of death. Transsexuality is the same thing to me. You're not going to become a woman no matter what you do, so you might as well accept your masculinity and work towards building a life that suits your sexual role and rewards you for expressing your masculinity.

Honey, you don’t know men.
Half the men I talk to will believe whatever I tell them.
You clearly arn’t a woman.
Stop lying

I am a man.
We pretend to go along, me and every guy I know do this, we're playing you.

What a faggot hahaha

Do you have Kik like I'm dying over how adorable you are

the white knights are everywhere on this site just waiting for their chance to swoopin and woo their damsel.

Thank you o_o :3

>23:40:34
No Kik but I'll DM you if you message me on Twitter

You can’t say that men both treat you like your stupid and agree with whatever you say and claim that you are always right at the same time.
I knew you would go down that path and I intentionally led you there to make you look like a hypocrite.
Gg ez.
I’m out of this thread.
I hope you die of ass cancer Op
Go ahead and reply whatever you like and get the last word in.
I won’t read it

To the cis girl testing the legatamacy of how i have been assaulted i say fuck you. That shit happened because I live in a shitty big city not suburbia like your spoiled ass does. I've been raped too but you know nothing about it because you're so special apparently

good job following a fad you fucking idiot.

That's what happens with 14-25 year olds are taken seriously.

What ever happened to "sometimes I like to be on the bottom." It turned into "I'm genderfluid- sometimes I'm a man and sometimes I'm a woman!"

Fucking retards.

whats your twitter?