I'm from year 2056, AMA

I'm from year 2056, AMA
pic not rel

Does the Clintons end up being held accountable for all their terrible actions?

They are being held in Guantanamo along with their offspring. It'd been reopened during the papacy of our beloved Lord and Savior Mr Trump

are there still Rick and Morty ?

Nope, they quit after 9 seasons

what year does taylor swift become president?

who is the president currently for you

She actually kills herself in 2024 after a sex-scandal featuring her and Harvey Weinstein

is there anything I can do/invest in now to profit big time in 2056?

The presidency has been democratically voted off in the US and the status of Papacy has been introduced. The Pope of the US is Donald Trump
Disclaimer: I'm not American

Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin itself collapsed in 2030

nigger pls. fake news. im frum 2054CE. She becomes president of the usa in 2032 and promptly saves humanity from mass extinction. dis her campaign shirt.

nigga pls, this is so pinterest 2017

Does the temperate in any part of the United States reach freezing during the winter?

sure, in some states

How many thousands of cities in the United States now report elevated levels of lead and toxins in their tap water?

How did you overcome the problem of galactic drift? The milky way is moving at about 13,000,000 miles per hour. If you travelled back in time 39 years, the earth would be roughly 0.76 lightyears from where you started (that's 4,444,200,000,000 miles)

Does one corporate own both mainstream media companies?

I don't know, but it doesn't seem to be a problem, as it is not discussed widely in the media

I cannot answer a question concerning the technology of your future.

In what year did the law pass requiring all internet commerce to go through Amazon?

It's 2017 and there's over 3,000 cities whether or not Rachel Maddow's discussing it.

No, there are a couple
There was no such law, although the internet is kinda censored
Well it's 2056 and I don't see any discussions about it, but I'm not from the US, so maybe that's why

You're clearly not from the future, nor do you posses any amount of cleverness or wit.

Stop posting.

ofc you still know better than me

How did you get here in 2017?

what happens to trump?

With the technology of your futureRead my first answers please

what's the most advanced technology in your future?
Is there a WW3?
Is CRISPR common?

Do niggers ever learn to live and exist in civilized society?

I cannot answer questions concerning the technology of your future
No, there was no WW3, although the Syria conflict was named like that by some mass media
Yes, it's quite common

Kinda