Why isn't rape as a means of self-defense a thing? Like, a guy shouldn't hit a woman for obvious reasons...

Why isn't rape as a means of self-defense a thing? Like, a guy shouldn't hit a woman for obvious reasons, but why shouldn't he rape her?

Femanons, would you rather be raped or have the shit beaten out of you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=qU0EJS3cJIc
popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This... is fucking stupid

Explain.

Why not both?

Cause I mean, you'd figure women would rather get raped than have their orbital socket crushed.

rape doesn't seem too bad compared to all of the reconstructive facial surgery and asswhoopin she got.

I'd rather be raped

Where´s the sauce of the pic

Can I get raped AND beat up?

wwwredtubecom/243227

Who is the cock slinger? Damn nice cock!

You just made the day for an unknown guy on the internet

is rape really that bad?

No, rape actually is good for the woman.

>femanons, would you rather have the shit beaten out of you or be robbed?
Fixed it for you.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=qU0EJS3cJIc

getting raped definitely would have been a better deal.

Trying to find sane people on Sup Forums is like trying to find a black man at an ivy league university.

either way... that ass whoppin doesn't sound so fun.

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

For cunts rape is more like getting some satisfying sex that you didn't expect to get; like a happy surprise.

Getting beat is just getting beat. Though some cunts are into that too...

That's cool. Answer the question though.

You might as well as why isn't using a wheelchair a means of swimming. That's because it isn't!!!

Rape is hot.

Because we do not approve of retaliation that is much over and above what is needed to defend and prevent violence.

Stopping the attacker is enough. Any more, or any forceful actions which are motivated by something unrelated to the resentment towards the violence of the attacker, we cannot approve of.

Wishing to rape comes from motivations unrelated to the resentment of the wrong done by the attacker.

If we're talking about justice, the picture is similar. We cannot sympathize with the emotions and motivation of the one who wishes to dispense justice by raping the person who wronged him, because it is in our nature to sympathize minimally with the resentment of another person. Only when we clearly see that they have been wronged will we agree with their emotion, and when we see that the perpetrator of the wrong intended to do harm we also feel the need of some punishment.

But the punishment has to be something we can agree with and which we can sympathize with. We can't easily agree and sympathize with rape as punishment, and we couldn't expect anyone to have any patience for listening to an argument for such a punishment. That would be asking too much of us. So we will never approve of rape as self-defense or justice. Not for now, at least.

self defense only counts as self defense when you are protecting your self from imediate danger... So at which point while holding someone down and penetrating them for several minutes do they pose an imediate threat to you?

fuck her. she deserved it I hate fucking cunts who play people like that

>act like a cunt
>talk shit like a cunt
>get beat like a cunt

Look, cunts, it's real simple: shut the fuck up, spread your legs, and be a sweet and loving girl and you won't have to ever worry about getting beat for saying shit or acting like a cunt.

thats what you get for burning coal

Right up until i nut!

The threat is still there until it's been neutralized. Having someone pinned to the ground for however long doesn't mean they don't still pose an immediate threat. As soon as you let them up/ they get a burst of energy and topple you, you better believe they will retaliate. You don't know what self defense is.

they posed an immediate threat once they laid hands. gotta finish them before they finish you.

I can see how this would go down.

Here i pin you down to rape you but hold this knife/gun/basebalbat/oversized and weaponizable purple dildo so in a court of law you would be still categorized as a valid thread and its only gonna make it worse if you drop it bitch!

Your honor I had no other choice but to put my penis inside of her SHE HAD A GUN!! What was i supposed to do?

>gotta finish IN them before they finish you.
FTFY

rape is wrong not because it is sexual, but because it is an (often violent) assertion of power over another
in the same beating someone is
both are wrong for the same reasons

how the fuck do you have someone pinned while holding an over-sized anything?
Also, that has nothing to do with the topic. You're just talking about flat out raping someone for no reason.

Would love to be on that jury

I love you!

Better than caving the bitch's head in though...

Objectivly, yes. Legally, I'm not so sure.

That's not the point. If someone is attempting to beat the everliving shit out of you and you decided to rape the mother fucker as a means on defending yourself; why the fuck is that so wrong?

It's 5 in the morning and im discussing the validity of rape as selfdefense with a bunch of sexcraved monkeys with keyboards and im loving it. I should be concerned about my mental health.

yeah, right... detract from the topic at hand because rape can be defended as a valid form of self-defense.

can't tell which face is more fucked up...

>rape as a means of self-defense

Is that sarcastic irony or saracstic... seriousness?
You are confusing me.

Then it'd be allowed for all. You wouldn't wanna get raped by a guy claiming self defense.

Fixed for you
> 'straya

thank you

I swear to god I been thinking about this.

Unless he's like 7 feet tall the guy is going to have a hard time just pinning me to the ground to rape me. IF he can do it, good on him.

Because raping implies that you've already acheived a strong enough position of dominance that the threat is now over. The continued violence on your part after subduing the offender is akin to kicking him in the head after you've stopped him.

Example:
Man comes at me with a baseball bat and I stop him with the presentation of my edc firearm, order him on then ground, then proceed to rape him. The self defense ended when the rape began.

You can't rape as self defense because a rape requires the establishment of dominance for it to occur. Self defense ends once you've established dominance over the attacker resulting in the threat being neutralized.

Hopefully this answers the question.

Nigga... I wouldn't want to get my ass kicked to the point where I looked like sloth from the Goonies either.

you're basically saying you're going to use the presence of the firearm to stop him (self-defense) and then rape him(rape) to take advantage of the situation.

I said rape purely as self-defense. You gun using sissy.

I guess we reached the point where we dont appear on the first page anymore so there will be now new input so we have to come to a conclusion.

Someone wwants to doa strawpoll?

If you're mounted on top of a guy and you're just wailing on the dude. You don't stop until the motherfucker is unconscious or are you going to let him get up and shoot your edc firearm having ass? Goofy ass motherfucker.

>rape as self defense

Is that akin to standing on the ground and flying in the air simultaneously?

>man approaches you with a knife
>"I'm going to mug you!"
>you unzip your penis
>"I'm going to rape you!"
>mugger man runs away

You aren't addressing my main point that rape cannot occur without the pre establishment of dominance, which is what self defense aims to achieve. Rape requires that you be past the point of the threat being active.

How is it cowardly to be armed? It's stupid to deprive yourself of a means to defend yourself against unknown threats that may be lethal.

Women are not as strong or durable as men are. I don't see how this isn't a viable method for men to defend themselves from physically aggressive women.

>man approaches you with a knife
>you unzip your penis

You sure you thought this one through?

So I can't be getting my ass kicked by some dude and then eventually bring him down to the ground, remove his pants and then rape him. He was in the dominant position to begin with. I defended myself by ass raping him. Should I stop ass raping him when he begins moaning to be like, "Ok, I think you've had enough..."? If I let him back up, he will either run away or keep trying to fight me. Think of it as BJJ

Your absolute defining of no longer posing a threat as the state of unconsciousness is flawed. Example: A man with a bat ceases to be a lethal threat once he is disarmed and restrained.

don't worry ladies, I'm a beta cuck

>a guy shouldn't hit a woman for obvious reasons
Uh, what? If a bitch hits me, she's hitting the floor next. That's what we call "equality." Why the fuck would I rape her, giving her what she wants and letting her have power over me?

What would you know Mr. Two in the chest, One in the head? If a guy with a bat/ machete is swinging at me and I hit him in the temple and his head hits the curb (killing the motherfucker). I successfully fended off my aggressor who I feel was attempting to murder me. You gunslinging faggots shoot to kill all the time.

She'll be much less aggressive by the time you finish.

Your example paraphrased:
Man attack you and brings you to the ground. You eventually wrestle to a position of dominance after removing his pants. You begin the rape.

In this situation of yours you were able to remove the attackers pants and then you gain a position of dominance. If you were able to physically subdue him enough to allow for rape, clearly you were in a position of control at that point. Your fundamental misunderstanding is that you don't realize that a rape requires you to have pre established control of the situation. Control of the situation = threat over.

Insert cock and it's still viable. No striking necessary.

It seems to me that you're under the mistaken belief that I'm telling you unconsciousness does not mean the threat is over.

All you've said just now is that killing an attacker actually does stop him from being a threat. Which I didn't deny in the post you replied to.

nigel fucking mansell

mah nigga

You're being picky here. I say dominance begins 12 strokes in and you're saying it's when the pants come off. Even if his/her pants are off he/she still has a chance to struggle and regain an advantage. Hell! Even when you're raping them they still have a chance to get out of it.

Rape them into submission.

Legally? I don't know that much about law, but I'd imagine that rape as defense would be considered unnecessary force at the very least.

As for the preference between assault and sexual assault as defense, that really doesn't tell us anything about whether or not we should do it... Rape tends to carry a pretty unique, harsh trauma with it that regular assault may not.

didnt she give him an STD? or was is simply nigs noggin standard chimpout?

I have a chance to dodge a bullet too. What's your fucking point my man?

Just like getting your head caved in by some drunken idiot right? Getting beat up can cause trauma far beyond that of getting raped. Physical pain and emotional. Ask Christy Mack what the worst part about the domestic dispute with War Machine was. Bet it wasn't the "rape".

If you go back and read what I wrote carefully, you'll see that I did not say dominance occurred at the moment you removed his pants. I specifically said the pants were removed and then later dominance was established, which allowed for the rape.

He can get out of the rape, however you have now become the unlawful threat to him at this point. Don't forget that under US common law the definition of an unlawful threat of death or great bodily harm is determined by the reasonable man principle. It's not reasonable for you to have used force in excess after the initial threat had been subdued and physically restrained.

That's a great example of witness testimony that carries next to no weight in the conversation as far as I can tell. Like I said, from a legal perspective it seems to be obviously excessive force if not more.

I don't think you're seeing the gist of what is being said. What's the difference between having someone in an ankle lock until the police arrive and having your dick in someones ass/pussy WHILE! you have then in a full nelson (until the police arrive) any different?