Why did Hitler quit making art?

Why did Hitler quit making art?
He was so good at it

>6666 nice quads

I blame the jews

i blame the jooz

most of these Hitler arts are fake and not from him

Im pretty sure he got a different hobby.

If people are in the image, he didn't paint it.

His Rothchilds uncles needed him to be a decoy for the German people and the focus of a war

He sucked ass at drawing faces. He just couldnt do it. Also he wasnt great at dealing with perspectives and distances. Overall he was a pretty good artist, but not to the level where he could have been successful at it beyond the hobby level.

He could paint decent landscapes or architecture, but he wasn't all that great.

Besides, the Vienna school where he applied wasn't interested in traditional themes or styles. It was modernism or gtfo.

I think I'd rather be the leader of a country than an artist.

He was okay at architecture and landscapes but couldn't paint figures for shit. He was basically the Fred Gallagher of Germany.

This.

He had to give up all mortal pleasures when he was enlisted to train for the most glorious assignment that could ever be offered.

Kill Hitler and end the war in Europe.
He did it because he was the only one who could, and he did it for all of us. Even those pesky Jews. Know that.

That's not exactly true, he did several portraits for his application portfolio, they just weren't very good and he didn't enjoy painting them. He also drew very basic people for scale, op pic is real.

he wouldnt let his memes be dreams

Wouldn't he?

Because a war started. Also literally the Jews dude. The Art academy he tried to go to considered his work outdated and instead took a bunch of retarded psuedo artists who were actual Jews. This isn't even meming. Jews were fucking with Hitler since childhood. Then he comes back from a war that left him nearly blinded and the Jews were at it again trying to start a communist revolution in Germany while treating the German volks and vets like utter dogshit.
I'm not saying Hitler was the nicest of guys, but a real historical analysis of the guy and events prior to WWII start to make what he did not so bad either. Or at least understandable.

No he's not, he's okay but regected by every job he applied for

theyre smiling down upon you user