So i dated this chick for a few weeks now...

So i dated this chick for a few weeks now. She wants to move in my crib with her dog and promises to do house work in exchange. I mean wtf?

dont, bitches with dogs like that are fucked, I made the mistake and learned. We have a child on the way, shes batshit loopy. The dog means more then the kid even

I understand, but ok the other hand, she sucks like a vacum cleaner

Do Not Do It.

I did the same thing. One bitch ruined my carpet, and the other one mooched off me for a whole year. Seriously, dude. No joke.

So did mine. But after a while, I realized it would be cheaper to hire a Russian Hooker twice a week than it was to pay for everything this chick wanted.

dude. listen.

I'll need another pic to know

No serious, the child thing/ batshit crazy, shes perfect in every way, sex is great, lifes great, but the dogs are FUCKED and she has an incredibly fucked up bond with them. She makes the perfect house wife, but the second the dogs are even looked at funny she goes into spastic rage

Look man. Any woman who wants to move in with you after three weeks is not the perfect housewife. She's a fucking ticking timebomb waiting to go off to fuck up your entire life.

>My singular experience is indicative of all possible scenarios

You guys are fucking stupid.

Once I got rid of the moocher chick, she had the dog PUT DOWN. Go figure. As long as I was paying for everything, the dog was "my baybee" but the minute SHE has to start paying, it's Game Over for doggo. The thing was a piece of shit as dogs go, but I still felt that was kinda harsh.

She is a hoe i know that, but i want to get some advantage of it you know?

Your mother sucks cocks in hell, bozo. "Muh, I'm gonna judge dese dudes who I don know cause I'm edgy af"

Thats hard mate

A few weeks.... only an insane person would do that. It takes three months to even get to know someone. Don’t be a retard. Puppy love fades and you’ll learn to hate her more than that dog. Hard NO.

Jesus.

Hello pot, met kettle?
You proved my post and posited literally nothing else.

Oh yeah, the kicker: She tells everyone she had to kill doggo because I "threw" her out and she couldn't take care of it.

In other words, it's the Dudes Fault, no matter what.

(first poster) Ive personally trained dogs for years, so yes Im very specifically pointing out and judging. She WILL pick the dog over you. The dog WILL shit on the floor, piss on everything but NEVER be punished, and if you say a word about it, your the horrible person.

If its a male dog your worse off, that dog will be the "boyfriend" you'll be the place holder for the dog.

Wait till you deal with stupid fucking costumes to.

dont do it unless she can afford to split rent. maybe not 50/50 but at least pay something. best case scenario she does as she says and actually does some chores to earn her keep. much more likely, she'll leech off you as long as she can before you throw her out.

I posted Trips of Truth. Sorry about your Mom. I'll make sure to tell her you said hey when I die and go visit all my relatives.

Yeah, go for it buddy. Make sure to give her a key. Also, don't forget to let her know that once she's received mail there she can't be kicked out without a legal eviction. Enjoy your new blissful, stable life, buddy.

NO NO NO NO

RUN.

GET A GIRL THAT HAS MONEYYYYYYYY

THAT FUCKING WHORE WILL DRAIN YOUR LIFE

NO ONE GETS THAT GOOD AT EYE MAKEUP BY ACCIDENT.

ALSO SHE LOOKS CRAZY AF

This guy fucks.

actually scratch that. im forgetting you only knew this chick three weeks, definite DO NOT DO IT until you get to know her better, and only then if shes willing to split rent and has the income to do so.

When you are fed up with her bullshit, she will eventually tell you she is pregnant, pray to God she is just faking and getting fat so that she can use the guilt of a fake miscarriage to prolong her mooching. Otherwise, enjoy raising your neighbor's baby.

Well yeah we've got a kid on the way.

Im going to be totally realistic. No one actually gives a fuck what you do. I get it, everyone gets it your lonely, you want a housewife and live the dream. Shes out there, but believe me its not her. Dont make the mistake I did. You'll eventually hate your life, you'll get ran down and probably even get some sort of depression. You'll work 60 hour weeks and wont see much of the pay. You'll exist. Maybe not for the right reason, but if it gives you a will to live and your already on a bad path then do it. From day one of bringing her in your life learn from it, learn how you'll do better, and kick her ass out at the end of it and find a real housewife.

But as long as my pants are clean and my dick is sucked, this could be just a little problem for me. I mean she can suck on that D as long as that chiaua couldnt even imagine to spend any time like that much with anything in her life, its overtimed

Marry her and fuck her dog.

I really hope this is b&. That is sketchy as fuck. She also looks like she is on hard drugs of some sort. You need to understand that letting someone into your home puts you in a very complicated place legally in most Western countries (i.e. you don't have the option to just kick her out after a few weeks).

That was very deep and precious piece of advice thank you Sup Forumsro

Its not a little problem. This is exactly how it started for me. This is what your life is going to end up as.

Is she a Dental Hygienist? If so, and you let her into your personal life, she will fuck shit up in every manner possible. Do not let this OCD bitch into your sanctuary user.

Im in mid-east Europe

Nope, even worse, vet receptionist, thinks shes a vet, thinks she loves animals, but really she never got any school, grew up with absolutely zero money, alcoholic, is some kind of fake country girl, didnt have a father etc etc. Wait until its three months in and she tells you all that.

cunt sounds like she never left middle school

Bitches with tiny dogs are control freaks. Bitch is just looking for a gib

Sex slave

Your main term is anthropomorphism, thats how she'll see the dog, and then your fucked. Bottom line.

Shortsighted much?

Dog doesn't mean anything. wanting to move in after a few weeks mean she's crazy. Just have to ask yourselves if regular pussy is worth being in a relationship with an unstable person. I've stuck my dick in a lot of crazy, it always ends badly, but the sex is usually great

The dog is the main thing. Ive known many people that fell in love at first sight and are still married (smaller farm town here)

You want to test her, tell her the dog wont work, she'll have to consider rehoming it to move in with you. If she will do that, then let her move in, give her the world. If she wont, shes just using you and WILL abuse you.

she have a kid too?

this
dating a chubby girl with a pretty face and fat ass
>has her own house
>college professor at age 25
>makes more than me
>adores me and sucks dick like a vacuum
OP if you take her in your life will be ruined for a bit I promise

Worst advice ever. Just say no, user.

Thats an advice im going to take, thanks

Post her tits

yikes
that’s some stupid shit

Worst advice? Did you not see the text messages from her? Ive been there Ive done it.

We have a farm, I was raised on one, we live breath and bleed herding and agility dogs, she jumped into it and ruined the entire business

So what is your advice on bitches with cats? My bitch has a male cat and the nigga is chill.

is the dog named Po?

After a week demand sex, if she doesn't smack her.

ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT
ABORT
>ABORT

Cats are subhuman no one really puts anthropomorphism to them unless they are 110% fucked, but its an absolute no brainer to already tell that.

Let the dog move in, you won't regret it.

moving her in though....

this

You'll end up in a defacto marriage; she'll make you work ever harder for diminishing utility sex.

this

Allison? if so run away bro

Don’t do it.

dangerous