Ok well I quit taking my Zoloft cold turkey I know it's bad and all but I have always been against taking anti...

Ok well I quit taking my Zoloft cold turkey I know it's bad and all but I have always been against taking anti depressants and I always thought how it destroys your brain. I was on 25 MG of zoloft and last week I was bumped to 50 mg. It gave me acid reflex every night, crazy nightmares, and anxiety. This is my first night quitting zoloft (I've been taking it for 3 weeks), and after my withdrawals are over I'm going to drop acid. Going 2 weeks cold turkey wish me luck guys, I heard people go crazy from not taking their meds but I've been on it for such a limited time I don't think it will cause much damage. Do you guys have any experience with quitting anti depressants?

you look like what happens when you play oblivion and hit "randomize character" in the character designer

imagine how tight of a succ you could get off that

REEEEEEEEEE, FILTHY FUCKING HEBREWWWWWWWWWW GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOOOOOARRRDDDDDD!

Please

Oh shit, Chin-chan?

dis bait
des dubs

It's like your nose absorbed your chin.

oh god I forgot about her

They don't destroy your brain. They literally manage serotonin levels. Don't be a retard.

Prepare to feel like shit for the rest of your life. These things change you forever.

was taking 50 mg of zoloft for almost a year and practically turned into a zombie. Hated the way it made me feel despite never feeling really depressed. Quit cold turkey and nothing really happened tbh. Just gotta learn to make yourself happy

Also, there is more than one type. Tried Zoloft, made me feel like shit. Tried Prozac, worked perfectly with zero side effects. Don't be a pussy.

i'm on 200mgs of zoloft and my supply is limited. so when i have to ween i hope to god i can get something else or i might be boned.

I ct'd off Lexapro and I feel exactly the same. My doctor would never talk to me about how I was feeling, instead just forcing me to make an appointment every year for refills just so they can make money and the doctor can try to hide her amusement at, once again, correctly assuming I was STILL not sexually active. So I said fuck it and never went back to the doctor and just stopped taking it. I had headaches for a couple days, but they passed and now I feel like I'm getting the point where I could really make a difference in my life and just fucking end it already.

Dude in that picture is for sure the last in his genetic line.

OP Here and I think anti depressants are completely pointless and all they do is just numb you. I'd rather be dead than numb myself.

I'm on some right now depressed as fuck I was debating earlier if I was gonna go back act myself but I don't wanna alone and possibly roomed with someone I'm gonna have problems with.
Also I'm already so called unstable what's stopping the staff from raping people in there? Who's gonna believe that shit?
Also as I said I'm not gonna be able to sleep first night so I'm gonna be up all night by morning I'll wanna sleep but they possibly will want me up so I'm fucked I don't know what I'm gonna do.

OP here I acted on myself and it landed me in a physc ward for 2 weeks and they forced me to take those shitty anti depressants, glad I have a choice not to take them it makes me feel like a zombie and it feels like it enhances my depression