Tfw just realised that practicing Catholic white girls don't exist anymore

>tfw just realised that practicing Catholic white girls don't exist anymore
>forever alone

is this how this world ends

bowing down to a man like the pope is cucked desu

Rural Poland
Ireland
Southern Italy

Try those places before giving up on finding a Catholic gf.

yeah I remember that, I just want to know if there is more advice

convert to satanism and enjoy benifts

temporal benefits yeah.
I want to be good in the afterlife so no.

>tfw buddhist
>every time I go to my buddhist center there's tons of pious white qts

are you chink or hipster ?

please be chink

probably hipster

>an all loving god would sent his children to eternal hellfire

how do chriscucks rationalize this

There's a shitload in Mexico, brah.

Friendly reminder that if you're not Asian, then you're a LARPer

well if you're under mortal sin, yes.

>catholic
>white

Last time I checked, semitic desertculture isn't white.

>white

i come on Sup Forums like once a week and this is the third time I've seen this thread

fuck off france

By definition, if you are catholic you ain't white.

what ? I want to see more answers from different posters. there are always helpful and informative posters here

if you're catholic you're kind of missing the point if you're only looking for white women

fact of the matter is, most white people who are Christians are Protestants. There are exceptions like in a lot of Eastern Europe (particularly Poland) but as you probably know, a lot of white Catholic countries are very secular and lapsed.

The Catholic Church is a global church. Open up your wiener to new possibilities. Or just become a Priest or something, France has a shortage.

Hey we already had this thread and I thought we settled on you getting a Latina qt

>settled on you getting a Latina qt

that would be fine I admit it but I'm looking for catholics to share their experiences in catholic "dating"

well I might convince a cute heretic to convert..
Sorry, no priesthood for me, I want kids

I doubt you could convince a Protestant to convert especially if her family was super Protestant as well. There are still some white Catholics in the US though, I saw them all the time when I used to go to church

it's still a possibility, I've heard several conversions stories (I hope they were sincere though).

but I don't think I can be really picky desu

I've been a practicing Buddhist since the age of 12.

You're a retard.

Plenty in NYC suburbs

okay, I met a few girls during Communion Class when I was like 16 (we do it later here)

I live in a heavily Mexican city in Texas and therefore a heavily Catholic area. So there were a lot of girls my age in the class. They were either Mexican, Vietnamese, a few African Blacks, and some White Kids with Eastern European last names. I was the only white kid with an Anglo name and even then my Mom is Polish.

Anyway, I don't think dating there is much different than dating in regular school. Some girls are more devout than others. I would strike up a conversation about the church with them, say hello when I saw them in there, brag a little about how I was in the choir, I ended up dating one of the white girls.

I was a teenager so obviously it's not a great example but if you put yourself in an enviornment where there will be other people interested in the same things you are, you'll probably find someone. My cousin is marrying a girl he met in his Theology Class next month. Hang in there user.

God bless. Thanks for the input

>Theology Class

The fuck is that shit? A uni course?

You don't have theology courses at colleges? You can major in it here. It's pretty interesting, study the works of Aquinas/Augustine/Albert the Great etc

Welcome to the /CHI/ and >another day wasted club, you subhuman piece of trash :^)

what

Actually I had to check it out, it seems some catholic unis have that degree.

He means in it being the same thread posted over and over

are you gonna post this every fucking day?

no.

don't worry though, I'll leave you to your anzu, apustaja and delicia threads