Why did this fag commited suicide anyway? is depression really THAT bad even if you got everything in life?

Why did this fag commited suicide anyway? is depression really THAT bad even if you got everything in life?

Some ppl just want to die

>is depression really THAT bad even if you got everything in life?
no, he just did it for fun

/thread

>current year
>not knowing courtney love was responsible for his death

was that ever proven right?

You're a fucking idiot

I prefer to read OP's post as ironic self-loathing. I have accepted that there are people that think that way, but I haven't yet accepted that those people are making threads on Sup Forums.

>suicide
Suuuuuuure

yes

literally came here to post about cobain being overrated and dumb as hell to stir the pot but yall got it up for me already

fame and fortune doesn't prevent chemical imbalances in your brain.

>dude has a troubled childhood
>physical pain makes him use drugs to relief himself
>almost lose his child's custody
>suddenly everything got better
>no more pain and getting over his drug addiction
>healthy child,money,friends,wife
>shoots himself although he had too much heroin in his system to operate a gun
>everything about his death is destroyed and the case is closed extremely fast
>a guy confessed he murdered cobain under courtney's orders but he disappeared

Mental illness is the final boss of existence and hardly anyone can defeat it, the best you can do is lumber around as a husk until you die of natural causes, and even then you just suffered through it. And sadly it seems like society doesn't have mental illness/depression very high on its priority of things to fix.

It can take a seemingly normal person and completely obliterate them on the inside, and no one can see the extent of the damage.

How old are you OP? Serious question.

Trent Reznor is better than Kurt Cobain anyway

>piss is better than shit

It's a mental disorder.
Also le Courtney Love killed him maymay

I empathize but I stopped doing this when I realized it was just a lie I was telling myself to m ake me feel better about wasting my time on a board with dregs like that.

>even if you got everything in life

He didn't have daddy user, he didn't have daddy

he's still alive, i saw him on a bus in olympia just last weekend

>courtney love hires private investigator
>private investigator quickly finds courtney to be the prime suspect

Was he driving it?

I have no evidence and I believe in simple feels over reaks in this instance.

Curt was told something about MTV, or something dangerous and knowing him he'd release the info live if he could.
And so he was killed and forgotten.

I have nothing to contribute other than my belief that curt was an exceptional person.

what would Cobain have done in the past 25 years if he was still alive

Nothing i guess

start experimenting to piss people off and would do electronic stuff at this point

A bunch of niggershit feat. Kurt Cobain where tweens would then say over Twitter how the "New guy Kanye just got on was gonna explode soon."

I would guess drop a 4th Nirvana album, quit the band, start doing solo acoustic folk stuff, then do experimental electronic stuff i guess

meant for this

Collaborate with Michael Stipe of R.E.M.
more folky-acoustic stuff akin to MTV unplugged

He almost certainly did not commit suicide.
The gun was too long for him to have done it himself.

>a guy confessed he murdered cobain under courtney's orders but he disappeared
El Duce was that guy, and he was completely full of shit. He confessed to shit like that for attention and because he thought it was funny. The guy was a real piece of shit anyways, and is only relevant because of how outrageous he acted. He didn't disappear either, he got hit by a train a few days after giving an interview to some bogus documentary. I hate that that guy is somehow seen as reputable.

Why do you think he'd go electronic? I don't see it, even though he did have a broad appreciation for types of music.

for reference

this,he said in interviews he wanted to do something like that,plus his home recordings showed some signs of him wanting to experiment with folkier things

Yes, that's the entire problem. You find it exceptionally difficult to enjoy anything at all. Many people reach a point where they can't even find the motivation to finish basic tasks like getting out of bed or finding food. You can't really fight that with a nicer car.

when ur famous it like being the ant under magnify glass
if u have the sads it will boil them with all that attention
it was no way for this boy to live

He said that he eventually wanted to experiment with folky acoustic stuff, so probably that.

This.
He was going in the direction of REM and the Do Re Mi demo he recorded.

>ywn hear Kurt's Chamber Folk masterpiece
;_;

depression really sucks

Because it was good for his career.
Depression isn't that bad, especially if you have the money to do what you want and you have millions of people kissing your ass all day.

He had bi polar

It was Dave Grohl senpai

He seemed to express some interest in going more experimental with Nirvana after In Utero, and I don't really see him as the kind of musician who would stay stuck in making the same type of music for the rest of his life (unlike Dave Grohl), going electronic just seems like the logical path

only nirvana babbies are retarded enough to legitimately believe love is capable of planning all this. she would have killed lynn hirschberg and her rich mom before him btw

in his last days apparently he was kind of retarded due to the coma in rome and ondoing various drugs ... idk if he could have come out of that time intact with his iq and creativity ... maybe he felt he was lesser than he was and it helped in his decision.

heroin

>depression isn't that bad
>doesn't suffer depression

that's a big gun

She didn't know Hirschberg personally.
She knew Kurt, his address, his phone number, probably his dealers, etc...

for dave

>capable of planning all this

To get one of her junkie friends to hire a hitman? Yeah, sounds so complex and difficult. If she had done a better job there wouldn't be such a conspiracy. The only reason law enforcement didn't catch on was because Kurt was a junkie and had some depressing lyrics so they didn't really give a fuck.

mental pain and physical pain. it doesn't add together it fucking multiplies. i'm going through this shit shit right now and i understand why people shoot up H now.

TIL there are still people who think that a man who just woke from a coma less than a month ago managed to shoot himself in the face with a gun longer than his arms while high on heroin

That and the sheriff at the time was dirty as fuck.

Like a lot of other people said, he would have initially gone in a folkier or at least acoustic direction. He expressed disinterest in Grunge and stereotypical loud hard rock stuff more and more before his death. I think he needed to get In Utero out of his system though so he could prove he still had that more Indie Rock/underground credibility. Hence the raw sound and Albini production.

That's not to say he wouldn't have made more Rock songs, I mean You Know You're Right is proof of that. But I think there would have been less and less as time went on.

if i pull the trigger will you die?

never been proving it's very suspicious
>death ruled a suicide without a death investigation
>very few pictures of crime scene released
>pictures of the crime scene don't look like a shotgun suicide
>shotgun shell casing found on wrong side of body
there's other details like that that make it seem very suspicious
especially when you consider the fact that rumors going around said kurt was ready to divorce courtney
and courtney as his wife (i imagine) got to keep a good chunk of his estate

never been proven*

i dont understand how people can listen to in utero and not see he was not in a good mental state he even originally wanted to name that album "i hate myself and want to die"

yeah it fuckin is mate

you've clearly never been depressed to ask such a question

Some ppl just want to be immortalized as a rock star in the 27 club*

You've clearly never had everything in life to make such a statement.

Courtney love shot him in the head

see

>muh chemicals
kek quit being a pussy
If he could enjoy life enough to listen to music, learn an instrument, learn to write songs, make friends, join a band, play gigs, tour, sign to a label, record albums, make videos, get married, have sex, get wife pregnant, avoid suicide for 27 years, etc. Then he could do the same shit for another 27 years, muh chemicals or no.

now see

Kurt wouldn't have gone digital he would of gone the route of Greg Sage

He was a manlet

There's a theory out there that Kurt gave himself brain damage after the Rome OD from lack of oxygen. It's stated Kurt was complaining about constant headaches in the back of his head and was stated to be suffering from frequent mood swings worse than the usual moody Kurt. I think Kurt's possible brain damage was interfering with him being able to think coherently and make music and the lack of control drove him over the edge.

Ayyyyo
A fellow Olympian

What's up my man?

Can't say I have ever seen him though

Well I didn't know Sage had a solo career and I love Wipers, thanks for mentioning that
But yeah who knows