PEEPEE TAPE

PEEPEE TAPE

THEY'RE RELEASING THE PEE PEE TAPE

WE GET TO SEE THE TRUMPINATOR SLEEP IN HOOKER PEE PEE.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Steele
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

uh huh

This must've been how the SA were with Hitler. Probably stealing pairs of his socks to circlejerk over and sniff afterwards.

the what now?

Those are wax dolls

Nice. I hope this brings the fucker down.

Cool, they're releasing Alec Baldwin doing coke off of a nigger bitch after filming an unfunny episode of SNL. Me likey

I seriously wonder if he would be impeached for something like this.
Either way, this is gonna be fucking funny

Nice Meme of the SoyBoy, mouth agape

>PEEPEE TAPE

faker than kim k's ass

>SoyBoy
tf i just think this is funny
WEE WEE

Wow, there are people still thinking that this actually happened?

It's a complete fabrication.

You people are pathetic.

>It's a complete fabrication.

Fabricated here at Sup Forums, no less.

Not the first time I've heard that.

The media will run with anything negative about someone on the right. FFS, they reported on Abu Graib for 30 fucking straight days in the New York Times on it ON THE FRONT PAGE and that was a story with no substance that the media turned into torture and rape that never happened.

got a source

newsmax and breitbart

Google Christopher Steele.
The pic you just posted is complete bullshit.

Wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Steele

>and that was a story with no substance that the media turned into torture and rape that never happened.

>believing an ex-MI6 asset who made up a bunch of shit that the democrat party bought
>believing professional shills and liars

why would him being pissed on change anything u tard? is that illegal? to be pissed on?

The pee pee tapes is that trump got the hookers to pee on Obama's bed. Where did the he gets pissed on come from?

pee pee tapes are alleged footage of Trump having hookers piss on him.

post it and read it again

That's from the Kanye video u cuck

I hate trump like everyone else, but that's obviously a fake. It doesn't look anything like that fat old man, it's just another old guy with a Trump wig. No one is going to believe this

Google the alt right, see guys its totally real pol couldnt have made it up ....

Not a source

Lol someone cant handle being wrong

And on Sup Forums no less... I do honestly hope the tape is real though, that'd be fucking hilarious.

Actually, he isnt.

As long as you understand that about yourself sweetie, have fun defining a standard of evidence just for you ;)

open bobs

its from a kanya west music video. cnn actually reported this as real before finding out it was from a kanya west music video. and im not joking about cnn reporting this as real

>
kanye west

the pee tape is 2 russian strippers peeing in a Ritz Carton Moscow bed that Obama slept in, on Trump's orders. There was never any accusation of Trump peeing or getting peed on, or that he even engaged in sexual acts with them.

>The pic you just posted is complete bullshit.
So is OP's pic, it's from Kanye's music video, who cares?

cnn reporter spotted

thanks for the compliment.