Girls you've raped/molested/etc. If you post, gotta be willing to answer any questions

Girls you've raped/molested/etc. If you post, gotta be willing to answer any questions

Have you raped or molested? Or been raped or molested?

Would love to see her butthole. Hopefully you touched it... with your tongue. Did you?

Nope, I put my dick in her ass but never tongue

Who is she to you? How did that ass feel?

Did you cum inside?

Did she cry? Also relation?

College friend. She was blacked out and me and most of the other guys in this pic gangraped her

epic

The whole time. She's too scared of me to tell ever

>College friend.
Don't think she really classifies as a friend then user

Story?

Yeah. I'm not surprised looking at them.

these from the REBEL faggot with the beta sounding voice that made all those teen albums and videos in kiddy pools with big tiddied teens posing and soaping up?

The only way you can feel good about it is to brag about it to strangers online, anonymously.

Fucking coward.

how long did it take to wash the nigger smell of your dick?

I'm her youth minister. At s summer camp I asked her to come to my office, I made her get completely naked and suck my cock, and after I came I bent her over and fucked her asshole with my fingers and warned her if she ever disobeyed me she'd be getting my entire fist up her ass

Why bother a lezniggrette?

Alpha as fuck

I'm her current boss. I sexually harass her every day at work

ITT: op hurtmadds virgin white knights and anons post false replies.

In my fantasy world I'm a wizard/druid. What level rapist are you?

not long at all
she passed out so why not

In a couple of decades when youre the pope shes gonna claim sexual assault against you

fuck off you apes

keep living in your fantasy

>everyone who comes here seriously
"Oh so you turned me down again? Well baby, you're gonna be famous on a Japanese image board where me and a bunch of losers pretend like we have the balls to rape people."

why the fuck did you cross class wizard/druid. What are you getting out of it

higher rape skills.

OP, you need to post your The Rebel stuff.

story?

Mooooaaar
What all did you do to her?

how so? whatchu do?

This girl when she was passed out at a party

just me. I met her at frosh, she was from out of town, away for school so no friends. Told her we should hit some parties together. She got wasted one night, I took her back to her place and she passed out. I stripped her down and fucked and came in her ass

no interest?

Give us the story, user

whats the story?

More pics and tell the story

spent the night at her bothers house (best friend at the time) when we went to sleep i snuck in to her room and her hand was hanging off the bed so i put my dick in it and started to slowly move it back and fourth. When we woke up i freaked out and jumped on top of her and covered her mouth with the blanket she was under and i found that she hadnt worn pants or underwear to bed. So i slid my cock in her and started having my way with her

continue?

stfu faggot, please dont

Go on

Whacked off with her panties and then she wore them the next day

Kept having my way with her as she was crying and clearly in pain, she kept looking at me and when she did id tell her that she shouldn't have woken up and just let me finish on her hand. when i was about to drain my self in her i stopped and told her that im going to finish in her mouth, so i grabbed her hair, stepped off to the side of her bed and then shoved my dick in her mouth and throated her till i came. i pinched her nose so she would swallow to leave no evidence. when i let go of her nose she whimpered "why user?" and i told her because i wanted to and if she told anybody what i did to her id say that she came on to me and is just trying to cover up her regret with a rape alibi.

dude i used to have that same phone lol

>this thread

Delaware OP... nice

she sent that to me because she "needed help on how to send a nude" i stole her phone and sent my self all her nudes but i unfortunately lost the card i had it stored on

MORE? SHE'S HOT

OP from DE!

so she liked the rape basically?

What?

fr? id say shes a 6 at best

I was her cheerleading coach. She was a good little listener

from what i could tell she didnt,

what a disgusting body

I make her bend over to pick stuff up, make her u comfortable with comments on purpose, "accidentally" feel her when we're in crowded elevators

mooooooore

but she sent nudes. i think she liked it brah

accidentally put ur penis in her vag

that was before the ordeal tho, sorry i didnt mention that

Talk about basement dweller fantasies.

you don't know what the heck you're taking about punk

You mean, Girl's you wish you could rape/molest/etc?

what is that in her hands

Have more pics?

More?

no i said in an eairlier post that i lost the card that i had them on

her phone and underwear?

Go on

phone looks like a fucking toy you give to a toddler

i mean, it got me nudes at the time

thats not a question

I gave her some harsh time

Need more of her

Any guys from Auckland will know this one. We've all had a piece of her

Why are you posting here? Are you bragging, or is this some type of confession? Was it your idea in the first place?

She's cute, got any nudes? Mind sharing?

99% right but every once in a while user delivers

Be more vague

Anal rape

Did she like it?

Op you still here?

She cried , but never got sued , so in a way I guess she liked it

Any of you guys would like to give it a try too?

Yeah

What would you do?

She's his friend. His friend he likes to rape.

Now I'm really interested in this bitch

>never got sued

What. Usually you go to jail for ra-

>guess she liked it

So it was consentual. Fgt.

I grew up when these fags were "famous". Never understood it. They looked like dick suckers their whole life. I guarantee you nobody had to rape them.