If you somehow gained access to a pill that made you permanently asexual, and rid you of all sexual desires...

If you somehow gained access to a pill that made you permanently asexual, and rid you of all sexual desires, would you take it?

I would certainly keep it.

i hope to god i would

Hell no. Sexual energy is extremely motivating to get shit done.

No. Because there's nothing normal about asexuality.

hell no i love being a whore

Yes. I would take one to get rid of all desires and not just sexuality.

Presumably this wouldn't make orgasms any less potent? Same for the taste of food?

Removing the constant biological desires we face would probably be a good thing for everyone.

snort that shit 0.2 sec

i take drugs to increase my sexual desire. then I go fuck women.

I hate having a sex drive. Women have zero interest in me.
My wife has zero sexual interest in me.
If I could take my drive away, I would do it in a second.

Beta faggots get some pussy and stop complaining.

> implying beta faggots would stop complaining if they got pussy.

It exists. It's called ssris.
It fucking sucks

Cuck
>the pill

This is like asking "if you could take a pill that made you retarded would you?"

bruh.
I;m on an ssri, and I'm still horny af

From a hedonist perspective, taking the retard pill would probably be a great idea. Ignorance is bliss, right?

mainline that shit

god yes.
fap whenever you want.
be on welfare or some shit.
do anything and people just roll their eyes and accept it.
broke all your mum's china by 'accident'?
accidentally sent dick pics to literally everyone?
hell fucking yes I would

Lucky..
What do you take?

I would. I'm crippled both mentally and physically. My family is nigger trash. I decided I'm not having sex anyway because I don't want to risk bringing a child into such a shitty environment. That kind of pill would make it way easier on me.

>take pill
>mass-produce it
>introduce it to water supply
>make this a national trend
>make this a worldwide trend
>solve 90% of the world's problems in one fell-swoop
You're welcome.

Kryten!

'pristiq'
not lucky. not lucky at all.
still horny but can't get laid.
also I've gained about 10lbs per year since I started it, despite exercise and calorie counting.

>

Yeah, just get on SSRIs for a while and have zero non-family women in your life. Gets pretty easy to not care at all soon.

>Not giving it to the hottest girl you can find, then kidnapping her and raping her forever knowing she will never enjoy what you do to her

Absolutly. There is literally no reason why not too, no one who takes the pill can ever regret it.

edgy 12 yo detected.

genius

>Edgy 12 yo detected.

> birth control
yw

savage.

>somehow gained access
you mean 'ordered off internet'? if you're male, drugs that chemically castrate you (killing your sex drive) are no more restricted than antibiotics; rx only but not DEA scheduled, so can be ordered even from clearnet.

ssri's kill my libido bad.

>UNMITIGATED BIRTH CONTROL
The difference is, people don't know they're getting it, and the government can't prattle on about it for months on end until after everyone's sterilized.

Go to bed, you have school in the morning