Shits starting up

Last thread deleted by mods, the elite are trying to hide this please read this I dont know what the fuck is going on right now but there appears to be a large scare reality shift taking place
The puppet masters at CERN have just cut another cord, the history of man has once again been chemically modified at a molecular level from within our very own minds.
Not sure if anybody else has made a thread on this yet, but Palestein has disappeared.
The name has now, and rather recently been replaced with 'Palestine', in an effort to promote and support the Israeli state.
As was discussed in Berenstein Bears, 'stein' has too many links and connotations to Judaism. Rather more conspiratorially, the media and cultural blackout on Palestein has served to vivify and propel the Zionist movement, justifying the Israeli control over almost an entire region.
Perhaps this is due to the thousands of years of persecution of the Jews, particularly as the name change occurred shortly after the Holocaust, when Israel was declared a state. However, this Western movement to reshape the entire history of the country of Palestein is a clear indication of underhand political wrongdoings and injustice for Palesteinians.
Does anyone else remember Palestein???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgrLI5XbgYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope they delete you in real life too.

Good goyim

Was Palestein some sort of albino jew?

Palestine is how it was spelled before. If it is Palestein now then it changed. Not the other way around

The only logical conclusion i have been able to quantify is CERN. By logical, i mean whats known about the machine and what these crazy "scientists" and their own admittings that this HLC punches through "space-time fabric". This year they are going to have CERN at double the power of any other HLC in existence, even projects prior at CERN itself. 13 TEV. thats the power the CERN facility would like to achieve. The scientists even admit that they don't know what will happen when they crank CERN's HLC up.
From what I understand about the LHC is that it's far less powerful than some people think in regards to destroying the fabric of space-time. Not to say the machine isn't incredibly powerful. It is theoretically possible that the machine can even create a black hole, but the doomsday hypotheses about that aren't based in reality. Any black hole that it could create would be gone in nanoseconds because of Hawking Radiation and it would exist for such a short period of time that it wouldn't even have time to be picked up by any sensors. They would only know that it existed by looking at the decay of particles around it.
Yet,I belive that this goes beyond even CERN. I'm going to try and see if I can sit down with a geography teacher/expert and see if they share the same anomalies. And yet not even a pipsqueak from any media or any politician. That to me says more than anything.

top kok

.....What... I'm not in a coma

What the fuck. Its

Is this why I can't remember where my car keys are?

People might make fun of me and that is fine. I don't blame them. Just know that you could also wake up tomorrow and things you 100% believed in mysteriously never existed.
The current map is very wrong to me and apparently the one I remember never existed. The current map is completely new to me. I don't know what happened.
Also, the fact that the map I remember being used by everyone doesn't exist. Even the fake NASA globe paintings and U.N. flag have changed drastically. South America looks ridiculous now in every projection I can find. Also, the arctic pretty much disappeared and shrunk drastically. It used to be so big they had to put it on maps. Even the globe seems smaller. The big dipper and little dipper look different and I remember the planets being sized differently. Mars has changed sizes and has moons now. My whole reality is different. I used to know pretty many things about the world and solar system but now I am just confused about it all. Its suddenly different then what I remember. I wasn't the smartest person in the world but I was never this wrong about the details of things.
its a matter of national security they all present something a certain way. All this research made me dismiss everything I had learned in my life as lies or very manipulated truth. My perspective of the world changed and then The map completely changed. I'm wondering if someone did not like the things I was looking into and brainwashed me. Or if I got myself on some experimental list by looking into something sensitive. I feel they may have done this to confuse me or scare me. Which worked because I will think twice before I tell anyone some of the things I learned just in case. Or, I time traveled, shifted realities
So, if they did this to confuse me or stop me it worked. I haven't seen anyone else bring up this idea so I thought I would share it. It could definitely also be cern.

That wasn't even a particularly good creepypasta.

Is this the true red-pill?

Are we in the Matrix?

Oh god this was true, I just woke up from my coma then quickly went back to sleep to tell you all, the secret of getting out is posting:

Magic Rainbow Trout, Please Get Me Out!

This is gold. Is it pasta?

>Remember a word as being differently written than it actually is
>Find out that your spelling is wrong
>But you're Sup Forums, you're always right
>"Le ebil joos at [insert scientific institute] did it guys! XDXDXDXDXD"

Cern's focus is particle-physics, not brain-altering chemistry.

>Should've blamed it on the chem-trails

ITT: Paranoid Schizophrenia

Oh God ... it's true ... isn't it?

I wish I could've been this high in my using days

>American shitposting

Someone has recently watched Steins;Gate

delete this shit

You'd like that wouldn't you, kike?

Please for the love of God post this shit on /x/ I want to see their reaction.

Thanks

Somebody else do it then link it here if you want
Im not gunna do that because it de-legitimizes my theory in the eyes of normies because /x/ is a shitboard

Kek

No this is a shit board more than /x/

This shit is for /x/ anyways

This is some interesting shitposting.

>>Magic Rainbow Trout, Please Get Me Out!

this is /x/ tier shit
sage

>Magic Rainbow Trout, Please Get Me Out!

This

O FUCK CANDLEJ

Another quality thread on a quality board of a quality website. Oh wait

guys prophet detected "I used to know pretty many things"

Welcome to our universe. Hope you like muslims and niggers.

It's for the best friends. We're actually doing this for your own good.

t. CERN associate

Trying to read this nonsense gave me a terrible headache. Seek professional help bro. Seriously

help me im gay

Your fucking thread got deleted because it belongs on /x/, you fucking nutjob.

>direct word has been sent from the jews running cern to the mods on Sup Forums! user must be stopped from creating the thread that will expose our weaknesses!

Jesus fucking Christ, man. Listen to yourself. When was the last time you were outside in the sunlight?

Oh OP you're so crazy.

>We made a machine that punches holes through space time
>We used that technology to change words with "ein" to "ine"

Nigga this is some Steins;Gate level shit.

Found the jewish cuckolds

Look what I found on my comp for you

Some CERN pic I saved from /x/

inb4 charmed

>implying I want to wake up
The other side probably doesn't even have video games.

I don't believe you OP but this would make a great sci-fi thriller

I work at CERN

We did this.

Enjoy Palestine, you LHCless-niggers

OH THANK HITLER FOR GUIDING US!

Does it work only if you type it or can you copy pasta?

Fuck you, I'm comfy

>Berenstein
wut?

>stein
every time

You should seriously see a shrink and get yourself some anti-psychotics.

Magic Rainbow Trout, Please Get Me Out

>Activate the dimensional-tunneling machine Goldstein, this timeline isn't perfect yet. There are many kinks to be ironed out...

youtube.com/watch?v=FgrLI5XbgYY

This shit is about to get REAL.

It got through

Nice damage control schlomo

if it was real damage control they would have just erased that poster from this universe we currently reside in, preventing that post from ever being posted

also this

MAGIC RAINBOW TROUT! Please get me out!

It would only affect the timeline they went into.

Not ours.

>imblying they care about this Chinese checkers enthusiast board

Great job.He made a fool out of you guys and made you say what he want.You guys deserve this.

>le reviving old memes meme

Is this a meme in and of itself now or something? Just let old memes like Candlejack fucking re

The earth is hallow. CERN is just connection energy lines with those that live inside the earth.

OH THANKS GOD IT'S FINALLY TIME TO WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE! I WAS LIVING IN A WORLD WHERE MY CIVILIZATION AND RACE WAS GOING EXTINCT THANKS TO TRAITORS ON THE INSIDE LETTING IN UNLIMITED FOREIGN HORDES AND WAS BEING CONSTANTLY HARASSED FOR BEING BORN AS AN HETEROSEXUAL WHITE MALE.

GLAD IT WAS JUST A BAD DREAM :)

The Jews did 911.

And I wonder why people think this board is crazy

>mfw i do this and it becomes palistien again

>all these people posting the NSA beacon-phrase

Magic Rainbow Trout,
Please Get Me Out!

CERN is going to shrink the earth to the size of a pea...

his name was Paul E. Stein.

He was a personal injury attorney from Long Island.

>stein
You fucking kike, fuck off with your psy op.