B my little daughter is obsessed with black guys...

B my little daughter is obsessed with black guys. I think the only way to permanently cure her nig addiction is by setting up a rape so she's scared of them. How do I go about this? Any other ideas to make her come back to the master race?

Go back to Sup Forums faggot.

tell her your taking her to a concert. She will dress super slutty. Instead bring her to the ghetto part of town. Have your car "break down" and have her wait outside of the car. Sure enough some nigs will start to see her. Let her stay out there for the night and let get raped. Also take her phone away.

just dump her alone in the hood at 3am and tell her to find her way home.
she'll find out what black people are actually like, not the ridiculous impression people get from the tiny percent that are well behaved enough to live outside the ghetto.
like the only black kid i knew growing up was smarter than me, in all my accelerated classes, acted like everyone else, so i never questioned why racism would be wrong
then i met a bunch of other black people, and they worked reallly hard to turn me into the raging racist i am now. still only hate black people tho, because it's insane to think they don't act uniquely barbaric. the best predictor of racist attitudes, statistically, is in fact exposure to black people.

give it a rest and go back to watching Blacked. You probably dont even have a daughter and want these degenerates to provide you with rape fantasies.

Youre a racist scum and a horrible cunt of a father i hope you die painfully this is an awful thing to doo

>coming on Sup Forums and getting triggered over a post

fucking cuck

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>post ad on Craigslist for open door gangbang
>BBC only
>send daughter to a safe place
>get raped
>tell your daughter what a faggot you were
>no ragerts
>?????
>profit

She wants to rebel against you. Probably knows you hate black ppl.
The more you tell her what to do. The more she's going to fuck guys.
Try being a good caring dad.
Other than that.. your probably fucked OP

give us her nudes so we can formulate a strategy better

>mfw daughters want to get back at daddy by being with a black dude have internalised their fathers views about race and use it to take revenge

>mfw the very thing racist fathers today are afraid of would be less likely to happen if they weren't racist

This made sense to me. Now I understand.

Only one thing to do.

Niggers deserve death

That's Fik-shun, a very talented breakdancer. Love his stuff. He is also a mega-weeb. Pretty cool guy.

bring her to a hypnotist and have him make her racist.

but didn't his post trigger you?

You can not approve of your daughter liking blacks. But if you actually want to actively get her raped to change her mind makes you a shitty human and father.

Give this father an award.
(Checked)
What else can he do?

imagine being so warped that instead of letting your daughter just date another human being youd rather have her hurt and traumatised, possibly for life

you dont have a daughter if you think like this

Either she finds a well adjusted black man to settle down with and lives life happily. Or gets beaten/raped by her hubby in a fit of rage, learning the lesson her daddy wants. She needs to find her own way through life. This shit bag wants to get her raped and would actually set his own daughter up to get raped. Honestly doesn’t deserve to have children.

You don't have a daughter... Get your cuck ass back to the left-wing politics thread.

One, we're not talking about her dating human beings, we're talking about her dating NIGGERS. Two, I would pray my parenting skills would be adequate enough to prevent such a thing but if it came to it, I'd do ANYTHING to protect my baby girl from niggers. Sometimes the right choice is the hardest. A little pain in the present is nothing if it saved her from continuous pain in the future.
>well adjusted black man
Yeah, maybe she can settle down with a fairy or chupacabra, too. Be real, mate, niggers are all violent apes.
>learning the lesson her daddy wants
Anti-racists don't learn from experience, that's why they still exist. You need to instill a distaste for the lesser races in your child at an early age before the public schools brainwash them. Failing that, extreme measures like OP suggested are required. Even that may not be enough at this stage in her life. I'll be praying for your family, OP.

Bud. I’ve met plenty of shitty niggers. I live in an area that has a lot of them. I’ve also met some black guys that are totally normal and fine people. They’ve been sheltered from shit current black culture. There’s a difference. You can’t tell me I don’t have experience with them. You would have your daughter raped senselessly instead of just curtailing who she associates with? That’s the real sub human behavior.

Same problem, sand-niggers

>I've also met some black guys that are totally normal and fine people.
Hmm...
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Nice bait, my man, but no bite for you.

That looks fake, girls don't text like that

Want to add me on some texting service or social media? Your weak arguement is easily proven wrong.

Just kill the nigger as a warning to the other bluegum apes.

I don't use normie social media but you're welcome to prove me wrong here. PROTIP: You can't. You're probably trying to pull me aside to admit defeat in private. Be a big man and do it here. There's no shame in losing.

I can’t prove you wrong here since I can’t prove people are real here. And if I tried you’d just say I’m making shit up. I can easily prove you wrong using social media. But aparently you’re to autistic for that. Let’s be real here, you want to keep it here because you refuse to look at irrefutable proof.

No, no, no. Whatever it is, you can post it here and I'll take a look. It'd be faster than me making some faggot Facebook account or whatever. You're stalling, my friend.

the problem is that explaining that difference is condemned just as hard as saying they're all bad. it's not going to help. it's less of a barrier to the girl dating a real nigger than if she avoids them. plenty of outwardly civilized niggers will beat and rape their women behind closed doors anyway, they're often just a bad argument away from a chimpout

>they're often just a bad argument away from a chimpout
Can confirm, my sister dated a daywalker. He was a charismatic, sneaky son of a bitch. Took years to realize he was just another nigger behind the scenes. Fool me twice, shame on me. No daughter of mine is dating a porch monkey.

Just let her do her thing, she'll get raped or beaten sooner or later dating black dudes only.

When will the niggers ate alpha meme end they can't even smoke close to as much weed as I can.

still cooler than half you /tards

>nigger
>banging 2/10 white chick

every time

drop her off at a watermelon farm

OP it wont matter, life will happen one day she's gonna find out who they truly are and learn her lesson

get her into kpop op

korean ppl look like fuckin anime charactors. they have like perfect skin and bone structure wtf

this is what happens when u introduce ur sis to kpop

This is what libcucks and soyboys reeeeeee over. They see one or two normal black people and think "huurrrr da rawwwcissttt just don't understand." But the racist understand statistics. And statistically blacks are literally retarded. They are agressive. They are lazy. They are shit. They have had hundreds of years to assimilate and they STILL can't get it right. Asians become Doctors in two generations, niggers take 40 just to make it to college. Not to mention they are 12% of the population and commit over 50% of crimes. Remove Hispanics from the white statistic and we (65% of the population) commit about 10% of crimes. Let that sink in.

Garbage science man who only is popular on reddit?>

>huuurrr I have no original research of my own and I talk about science at a low tier college student level. But reddit thinks I'm smart because they can understand me, because I dumb science down so much!!!

Even the best nigger they can tout around is a mid tier scientist at best.

i wanna breed that negro

are you even trying to look like a real father? you sound like you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children.

michi ocucku is breddy good but he is a shill.

*pulls insult out of nowhere*
you're funny kid. read more books ;)

Post more pics of daughter faggot

Wow you really are a piece of shit. Abandoning your child for a useless concept like race purity. You deserve to live all you are currently facing.

Zozzled

>people on Sup Forums
>having kids
> someone willingly took your smega covered dick into thier vag
It's always funny when people come out the woodwork about their “Kids" we know you don't have any why must you lie to us?

Op should of raised her to be his cockslave.