Girlfriend got new job

>girlfriend got new job
>dont see her much for a week or so
>talk to her about it, shes been really busy with work and life in general
>alright, understandable
>the next day, she says shes been thinking about what i talked about with her and that maybe we should take a break until her life and all that stabilizes
>think to myself, okay, we just wont go out as much
>ask her for clarification on what she means by take a break though, just in case
>"i think just kinda stay friends or whatever"
fuck.jpg
What does this really mean, Sup Forums? Was she just trying to end things on a nice note for me (this has been my first relationship, so im very virginal and shes more of the man in the relationship)? Am I overthinking it and she really just wants to take a break for 2~ months (what she kind of specified)? What do I do? I've been feeling really shitty for the past few days since and I plan to ask for clarification again this weekend to straighten things out.

it means that she found someone at work that she wants inside her, and she doesn't want to feel guilty about it. She's "breaking up with you" temporarily so she can get fucked by this other guy, and when she's bored of it she'll come back to you.

Either that or she stays with him.

First relax.

Second, take a personal inventory. Who are you and where are you headed with or without a girlfriend?

Third, rewrite your story. Who are you going to be, with or without a girlfriend?

Fourth, go after it.

You will be a stronger person for becoming a better person. The time to focus on this is now more than ever.

fuck off incel

She wants a conditional breakup, all that is is a breakup with a 'oh by the way, if whoever I am leaving you for isn't all that great I can come back until I find something that is good' clause worked in, don't bother and just break up with the thot

OP its not a "break"
>a break is just a woman's way of letting you down easy

she's dumping your ass, probably for some dude at her new job, move on man.

but that totally depends on situation 90% of the time she's just letting you down easy and is gonna be banging another dude soon

I agree with other posts here. You're done boyo; she's probably taking his dick as we speak.

She found another guy that she is more attracted to than you. Don't let her string you along with this "break" bullshit and find a new girl.

Dont ask me sir just here for the pickins

Keep playing magic duh

She's fucking some other guy and wants an easy way out. Remember every time you've kissed her you've been tasting the other guys load on her lips.

She's breaking up with you. Take drugs and fuck sluts and forget that whore

Just move on dude. I know it it sucky and you might think she's the best you have, but that's just being apprehensive. Work on yourself and become a better person and things will work themselves out. If she comes back to you, it is up to you to confront her about why she left you and what she did on that time. From there on you can decide if you want to stay with her or just get another girl.

What this nigger said. Honestly if this is the case might as well let it happen and let her come back and THEN destroy you the 2nd time she leaves. Probably level up with all the XP you'll gain.

Got a girl I work with, when she started in the summer she instantly started fucking one of the other guys we work with while she "broke up with her boyfriend," and was going to "move in with her mom." Turns out the guy she left him for was terrible in bed so she went back to her ex. She's done this 2 more times since then, all the while posting on her FB and Instagram about how much she loves her boyfriend. Don't be this guy user, don't be a sucker. Push her to the fucking curb, don't even bother being her friend. You're just a contingency for her loneliness.

Yeah time to sack up. Tell her that you don't wait on a shelf, and if she gave a shit about you like you do about her she wouldn't treat you like this. Tell her she can go and not to bother trying to come back

thank you Tony Robbins

Op she is fucking your best friend..

woman I wanted to mary said that to me during my pre nup period. It cost 30k to break that marriage.
>basically said the same thing to me
because I wanted to vote for donald trump.
I would just dump her.
Make a plenty of fish profile NOW

this. OP if you take any advice from here, it should be this post. its one of those, 110% will work type things, kind of like trying to keep your back straight but 10 seconds later you are hunched over again... funny thing about keeping your back straight is you stay much more conscious funny enough..

The well is tainted. Don't drink from it

Oh, on an added note OP, make sure you have a certain air of nonchalant about her and everything. Go out, have fun with friends, don't text her back for a few hours at a time, that kinda stuff. It'll really fuck with her self image. If anyone asks you what happened just brush it off and laugh or tell them you don't care what she does, work will get back to her and she'll be physically wounded.