Ok /b I'm freaking the fuck out I can't believe what I just found...

Ok /b I'm freaking the fuck out I can't believe what I just found, in damage and have lived with my grandma my whole life, over the years I have accumulated sex toys, rope, dildos which I have had hidden in my dresser droor for a long time, I've been staying with my boyfriend most of the time so I'm really never at my grandmas anymore recently, I come over today for thanksgiving and I'm spending the night so I just go to look for my vibrator and it's not in the droor so I look in the bigger droid and all of my sex shit has been organized into a blue box, no one else lives here except my grandma, I don't know what to think I'm freaking out why would she do this why wouldn't she just close the droor after finding stuff like that. This really isn't normal has anyone else had anything like this happen to them? Feeling actually sick pic not related

*am female
Not damage

why didnt u just take them to ur boyfriends house?

Because this has never happened before I thought they were safe in the droor

Also I still technically live here and have my room here

first off stop saying "droor" u inbred.

but theres a good chance she didnt even know what they were and just organized them?

...................and?

You do realize this isnt a really huge problem.

she probably used all of them now her pussy juice is dried all over everything and soaked into the fibres LOL grandma pubes

>disniggaalreadyknows.wav

What's she like? If she's cool she will probably just have a chuckle to herself and not think about you any differently. If she's less cool, she might be weird or she might have put it all in a box so you can fuck off outta there

>droor

Holy fucking shit its DRAWER

People in this thread are forgetting the most important thing to mention to you, so I’ll say it.

>tits with time stamp right now cunt

>Actually thinking drawer is spelled like droor.

OP use one of your sex ropes and fucking noose yourself.

Oh my god I didn't have time to think about my spelling this is the weirdest shit that's happened to me in a long time

>droor

Well go sniff the dildo. Does it smell like grandma? Then you know enough to noose yourself.

If she didn't say anything, just don't say anything. Lots of old people are way more comfortable with sex stuff than we give them credit for, chances are she doesn't really give a shit.

No one said it was female

Actually dying right now about the droor comments

post tits and timestamp or gtfo

Your grandmother probably has just as many and clearly thought you needed to keep them organized, nothing strange at all

>having to think about spelling

Gonna give you an update on how Sup Forums works

OP is trying to make a meme. He spelt it that was on purpose. The ‘le ebin randomness’ of it will seem spontaneous and accidental and he’s hoping for an EFG moment.
The entire purpose of this thread was to write that out and then samefag a few comments on it until people caught on and went after him for it.

Tits or gtfo u little skank

It’s not a girl

Hey man when and If something like this ever happens to you, you'll know what it's like to have to think about spelling

Said "am female" go hang out with the droor people you sperg

I really fucking wish this was the case

fucking droor

If she hasn't talked to you about already, chances are she doesn't care. At most people might just mutter something and move on at this point.

>disniggaknowswhatsup

Also he's Damn close to succés, im giggling like a fucking animegirl when i say DROOOOOR out loud

You know the drill. Time stamp them titties, love. Then we'll talk.

The Droor to Narnia

>OPEN THE DROOR
>GET ON THE FLOOR
>

OP, get the fuck over it. So, she saw and organized your deviant shit. Just remember, no matter how sweet they look, how many cookies they bake, or how many Barbies they gave you for Christmas, at one point in her life, every grandma in the world has had a load blown on her face. Poker face, faggot.

>is female
>lives with grandma
>has box of sex toys
>types shit like "droor"

Are you Jessie Slaughter?

>droor
females for ya

It's just awkward as shit because we've never talked about kind of stuff, now not only does she know everything I have she also interacted with them, as for her putting them in the box to get me out, were actually financially dependent on eachother

well unless the box has some bible thumper pamphlet on it, just assume that she simply went "dohoho we didn't have fancy stuff like that back then, kids these days..." put them in a box and moved on with her life

or she used them, and moved on

anyway, don't talk about it and wash them before use (they're probably covered in dust anyway), it's cool

Honestly I feel a lot better about it now after posting on /b. It's weird even the dickhead comments bring happiness

>HEY GUISE IM FEMALE
>500 REPLIES GUARANTEED

Actually this has been the only case of that ever for me

*drawer
Ffs

>droid

OP it's spelled "drawer"

go back to fucking school jesus christ