This is okay

This is okay

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/asian-man-has-thing-for-asian-women-1819566019
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race#/media/File:Carleton_Coon_races_after_Pleistocene.PNG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well their both white, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, yeah, its alright

Asians are not white

yes they are

I'm on your side but you shouldn't use a facebook post to justify yourself.

REEEEEEEEEEE RACE MIXINGGGGGGG1!1!!!11

whos side are you on? the white race?

This is how u save the white race

As much as I hate to admit it, we do really fuck over Asian dudes a lot. I don't think we fuck over black dudes that much anymore, but definitely still 1950's style racism going on against Asian dudes.

That got wrecked by blacks before ordering take out for financial security

Well, first we have to understand what people mean when they say, “white”. I’m going to assume that when people say white, they mean Slavs, Germans, Italics, European Latin people, basically all people in Western-Europe and most of Eastern-Europe.

When you say, “Caucasian”, you can go ahead and include the entire Middle-East as well.

Asians are not Caucasian nor white, this is a fact. Middle-Eastern people are more white than Asians.

You can go ahead and look at the pic to see what could happen when a Semite and a Germanic person get together. Asians cannot ever achieve this.

asians have white skin and their half kids come out white

theyere white

with ur logic then blacks are more white than asians yea?

Race isn’t entirely about skin, my friend. You can determine someone’s race, by examine the shape of their skull. Take a look at the pic.

Just because Asians are whiter than Middle-Eastern people does ironically enough not make them more white.

Middle-Eastern people are closer related to Europeans, obviously.

if a white mixed with arab or indian or black then their kid will no longer be white

Skull stuff is a myth. You actually can't.

Is it true that Asian guys are more attracted to white women than women of their own race?

the avg man is attracted to other women their own race due to an evolutionary thing. Its like not preffering to fk ur sister or family members

It won’t be white in the European sense, absolutely. The kid however will still be Caucasian.

If a white person has a child with an Eastern-Asian person, then you’ll have a mongoloid child.

Pic: Caucasian boy.

yes but theyll look like this

Sorry, but I’m anti-Gook. I respect Asians, they’re hard workers, most of them have a grand history. However, no white must ever breed with an Asian.

And notice how you send pics of white/Asian women, not men.

Well they'll look like people from Kazakhstan. Nothing particularly attractive about hapas.

I think white men shouldn't breed with gooks because they carry the family name and lineage.

youre just a racist
its 2017 its time to get that mentality out of your head or there will no longer be a white race on this earth in the future

Must white supremacists that like asian culture is just a way to cope with the idea that white's aren't as superior as much as they'd like to think. That, and the fact that they probably like anime culture and are weebos at heart.

I’m not a racist, but someone posted a stupid picture saying that Asians are white and Arabs are not. They’re both not white, but Arabs are definitely more Caucasian.

race is 2017 is classified as skin color.

Listen, if you’re white and you marry outside of your ethnicity, let’s say you’re a German and marry an Arab or a Persian, I can make an exception every now and then (if they look white enough).

But if you’re white and you have children outside of your fucking RACE (Asians, Blacks), you need to be hanged for being a race traitor.

wat if were not attracted to arabs or persians?

"Asian Man Has Thing For Asian Women"
theonion.com/asian-man-has-thing-for-asian-women-1819566019

I can get not liking Arabs, but not liking Persians? Persian women have a reputation for being the most beautiful women in the world, and the mix results with whites are almost always good.

this is ur logic >

Well, that's just, like, your opinion man. The hafus I went to school with were very attractive.

That is a nigger.

no thats a middle easterner aka ARAB

Yeah, and his ancestors mixed with niggers. True Middle-Easterners obviously don’t look like that and you know it.

the "white" mdidle easterners youre tihnking about are like those lebanese and northern syrian people like assad who look whiteish maybe left over from the roman empires and shit but those are rare like 5% maybe less like 2%

Like I said, breed with them, given that they’re white enough, and there are enough in Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran. Avoid other races at all costs.

but u have to convert to islam

4 wives doesn’t sound bad. Besides, most faggots here would kill for a gf, let alone have 4 wives.

There's something funny about Asian guys' unrequited desire for white women. I'm not sure what it is, but there's something kind of comical about it.

i dont blame them white girls are the most beautiful in the world and most desired

no it is not, you fag.

Not really a thing.

Naw, they're just average, like everyone else.

90% of indians online harass white girls

its a thing

only mixing different subspecies is still wrong tho.

Oh, talking about East Asians.

I love it when I leave Sup Forums and everyone is still ready to curbstop cucks like you.
We won. Now prepare for the AfD to kick this into the next level this spring.

im pretty sure theyd prefer white girls over asian girls too

y do u think asian girls get surgery to look white?

ofc its okay wtf

Ya'll will argue until you're blue in the face about Arab whiteness but lump in Pajeet with Min Chang as Asians.

indians are white btw part of the caucasoid race

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race#/media/File:Carleton_Coon_races_after_Pleistocene.PNG

White =/= Caucasian.

so white= skin color? so east asians are white now?

Asians are a good enough race to breed with, but whites should stick with whites. Most importantly, stay away from the brown people. IQ's are too low.

10000 times better than black/white.

most white supremacists and naitonalists even know that in order to save the white race you need to breed with East Asians

White = Europeans, think of Germans, Russians, French and more.

Caucasian = whites + Middle-Easterners.

Oh, and seriously, you people need to fuck off with the East-Asians white crap. They’re not white, they’re not Caucasian. END.

yes but the offspring breeds beautiful kids

id rather have beautiful hapa kids than ugly mulato babies

Maybe attractive women, but what about the men? Are they attractive? Look like gaylords.

yes the men are attractive too look at keanu reeves

He only has little Asian blood. Show me a good looking 50/50. They’re ugly as fuck. Epicanthal folds on men just do not look good.

Asians are the most populated human clasification in the world. And they have their own graduation from white-milk to brown-shit specter.

Being white is not even a color matter, there are other attributes that makes white being white.

There's a difference between a cipangid or ainu (both japanese) and south east asian people.

yah get f wives

forgot pic.

And yes, I think EAST asians are white.

If I was a rich old asian man going to ammurica to be a sex tourist. Would white people castigate me for it?

Two people fell in love and had a baby. Yeah, this is okay.

>inb4 cuck sjw
Funny how I will probably get called a cuck by furries, trap lovers, neckbeards, and any other filth that is here.

no white ppl are not savages like muslims

we dont care about race mixing

fuck asians are ugly

just look at that kid, it's like all the white features are recessive, it just looks 100% gook, goodbye blonde hair and blue eyes

fucking disgusting

How is that possibly white? Fucking gross, man.

there's a fuckload more asians than there are white people, and it's normal for people to want to see their own kind continue to exist and not be subsumed

it doesn't matter anyway, since designer babies will be a thing soon, and everyone will just pick their kids to be nordic, blue eyed, blonde haired caucasian looking, because white features are by far the most attractive of any race on earth

ur an idiots by 2050 most ppl in the world will be brown and soon blacks and brown will take over all the countries and world

this is scary

it's because they're generally unattainable, because asian men are really ugly compared to white men, and they have much smaller dicks on average too

I live in an area with a LOT of asians, I've seen an asian guy with a white girl maybe three times in four years since I've been living here, and the white girls have all been really ugly

you see the typical beta white male with asian girl more often though

50% Dutch, 50% Palestinian. More white than any Asian/White person.

>beautiful hapa kids

every half asian I've ever met looks 100% gook, like you wouldn't even realise they were part white at all, and I've met like a dozen of them

occassionally they look more white, but it's extremely rare, why bother getting cucked by asian genes? might as well just adopt cause the kid won't look anything like you.

have you even looked at the stats on how often people marry outside their race?

it's still extremely rare, like 5-10% for white people, and then most of that 5-10% is with 'white hispanics' or ethnicities which look very white already

stop reading leftwing propaganda from National Geographic, they have an agenda

how do asian guys do it

I think I see what's going on here, many of you weebs are trying to justify your little Asian mix.

Asians are not white, they will never be white. You mix with an Asian, your bloodline will be destroyed forever.

This is a fucking disgrace.