I'm on a pretty limited laptop

I'm on a pretty limited laptop.
Broke until the end of the month.
Playing Civ. IV, The Binding of Isaac and Spelunky Classic all the time.
Anybody have any ideas for free games I could download online?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Open Transport Tycoon and roller coaster tycoon. Both are free and legal open sourced games.

Dwarf motherfucking Fortress.

You can download PS1 emulator and old games, and play again games you loved as child.

warframe on low gfx

thepiratebay.org/
have at it user

Okay, say what you will, but Phantom Forces. It's a Roblox game, let's get that out of the way first, however, despite it's platform's awful meme status, this game is amazing.

Based offol of battlefiel and COD Ghosts. Here are a few things about it that are great.

- Roblox character model provides consistent hitboxes and performance
- Constant attention and love from the Devs, updates with new guns, maps, balancing changes, bug fixes will pretty much never stop for the foreseeable future.
- Dedicated fanbase. There are some little kids butt for the most part they are surprisingly mature.
- A MASSIVE armory that features 50+ unique and diverse weapons.
- Yes, it does have bullet drop.

Overall, an amazing game. I am a rank 126 in there with every single gun unlocked and I'm STILL hooked. Not only that, but I have spent not a single penny on this game. It's GLORIOUS.

Or Nethack

OP Here
Fuck I tried. Can't even fucking run Phantom Forces

Are you in the US? Do you like razer laptops?

Yes sir I do.

gba emulator and pokemon, megaman battle network, advance wars, golden sun etc

Https://pokemonshowdown.com

Or just look up Pokemon showdown.

Actually amazing battle simulator with tons of stuff

Summon knight swordcraft stories as well.

Anywhere near Cali? Would make shipping easier.

Try Neo Scavenger

Can someone recommend some low spec pc games like neo scavenger?

Tales of Maj Eyal. Still free I think. Caves of Qud is cheap and one of the best roguelikes ever made.

underage b&

download a nes / snes / 64 emulators. get learned on some good vidya. maybe gb / gba too for pokemon.

Yar har har?

you could go on newgrounds and play a bunch of flash games. that's what i did when i was a kid

Warframe, Path of Exile, Dwarf Fortress, Nethack, ESO, EVE Online, SW:TOR, if you like MMOs, but those are pretty hefty downloads. World of Warships/Tanks War Thunder. Vindictus may be too hefty for a laptop but almost has a Monster Hunter feel with combat. Specifically targeting different hitboxes on an enemy.

Everything listed is free to play.

No sir. Texas

ESO isn't free to play you fucking fork. It's buy to play.

Eat a Snickers. It's after midnight, and some of us assholes had to work. I thought I deleted that when I decided to keep everything f2p.