Are teenage girls better relationship partners than women in their 30s?

Are teenage girls better relationship partners than women in their 30s?

No. Theyre immature children and won't fully grow up until theyre at least 25.

If you want someone who doesn't have a clue what they want in life and will 90% of the time leave you for some other fag. And typically party ll the time.

Pretty much this. The only thing they can contribute to a relationship is their youthful looks.

They're terrible relationship partners. But they don't become good relationship partners until they're knocked up. So either get in early or raise someone else's kid.

lol
growing up

Hell no.

>being this desperate to shill someone into a shitty life with no privacy, no time for oneself, no nice things

if by relationship you mean submissive fucktoy then yes they are, by any other standard, no.

You've been looking at pictures too long. The reality is vastly different than the images.

Gf just turned 19 (am 23, just about to turn 24) and things are great. She is a little clingy but I love it. Super tight little body and she had a crush on me for forever but didn't think she ever had the chance

Pretty much this.

The sole purpose of women is to breed. They're hard-wired to pump out babies, and they're reckless and chaotic until they fall into the role they're genetically programmed to do. The burden of a child is generally the only thing that makes them dependent on men, and they typically treat men like shit until they need them - thus the plentiful availability of single mothers and relative dearth of quality, childless, single women.

You are 100% spot on my friend.

>muh animal larp
>2017

As I get older I realize more and more that most women don't actually have any applicable skills and despite their outcry for "equality" they do shit at attempting to accomplish anything meaningful.

nah, your definition of "meaning" is just a complete joke

Younger girls look hotter but are too immature. However, I'm starting to see even a 30-something as immature. Guess a generation of brats raised exclusively by feminazis have turned all the women into money-hongry, ball busting cunts.

As someone who's 1st and only gf was a 17 yo (be me, 20), let me just say that they're only good for their body, and nothing more

OP definitely has some fantasy in his mind of dating a teenager and just imagines the beautiful, pure teenagers with super clear skin and long shiny hair and beautiful features. Well BITCH guess what? the chick in your photo and 99.999999% of any other hot (and hell, even the not hot ones!) teenage girls would think you're fucking creepy and gross. You're definitely a pale, skinny creepy beta who watches anime and spends all his time inside on the computer and playing video games. You're gross. You're creepy. giveup.

If Roy Moore found a teenager to love him then so can OP.

Ogden Nash, ladies and gentlemen:
>the trouble with a kitten is that
>it grows up to be a cat

>dating women for their maturity
Spotted the faggot.

yup, but when they're 14-16, have no income of their own, and are addicted to drugs, you being a creepy old dude isn't going to stop them from fucking you if you have drugs.

only if you're literally retarded OP.

who the fuck needs relationsships. if you have money you get teenagepussy without that bs

Ouch I cut myself on your edge

I'M 46 AND GF IS 23.

I'm 46 and gf is 23. Way better than teens. She is old enough to want to make her own money but still has the young body.

Well, what did you mean by meaningful?
>you questioned my whole worldview
>i have to go be emo now
Then you should lern2philosophy safely.

this
what the fuck means growing up? I'm in my 30s and laugh at you niggers always telling other people to grow up.

kids 7 years old are old enough to make money tf u talkin about
this is 2017 not 1970

Sounds like you never grew up

George Burns used to say they were wrecked by 20, but he was rich and didn't care if he had to pay their way.

Yeah, the equality thing is bullshit, but the part about *any* applicable skills isn't really true. Their skills are primarily focused on aspects related to child-rearing, not on all the other elements of being a valuable member of society. Making babies is rather fundamentally essential to a society, and raising them is a close second, but all the other stuff is what men do best - or better than women - since that's the role of men, who are genetically programmed for it; literally born that way.

Childless women can be great fun, and the feminist movements have made that a bit more possible for longer timespans before their biological clocks can no longer be ignored, but childless women are an unnatural thing. A women passing through her late 20s without offspring is (or soon will be) a train wreck. Under the right circumstances, she can be useful and productive in an exclusively childless role, but that's an exception. Eventually she'll crack. Men are similar, but not quite the same since their role supporting a family is not much different from their role without a family. Psychologically, they're a bit unhealthy, but it doesn't manifest as dramatically and outwardly as it does with women.

I find it's easier to think of men and women as different species in a symbiotic relationship. They're waaay more different than all these newspeakers make them out to be. Preaching total equality is fucking insanity.

must be a newfag....... they fuck better and do what you tell them. After 25 they are wise to your shit and think for themselves.

Your are so insecure lol

Maybe sexually more available but emotionally I find they are wayyyyyyyyy more fucked. Id prefer a woman who knows herself and fucks me more casually, than a sex crazed teen who is unstable as fuck.

When will people realize its not age that matters. Its baggage and general temperament. ..

You could easily date an 18 year old gal and she might be the most chill, easy going, emotionally intelligent mf around.

You might date a 32 year old and find that shes fucking nuts stalker crazy...

You also might date an even older lady who knows what she wants exactly and can communicate it well and is open minded about men because well.. some older women have seen it all and let the arbitrary shit slide.

Or.. AGAIN... just as easily date a young dumb ungrateful bitch whos good for nothing.
It all comes down to how good of a judge of character you are... I'm getting better...

Id say yes although some women get out of their party days and wise up in general older women have more baggage stress etc.. And that aint good as far as women go

When did you learn to use the internet, Roy?

define growing up. marrying the man of your dreap and adopting a chinese kid?

I mean yes and no. You are right, but time helps fix a lot of those issues. Plus older people generally have a better idea of what they want to be doing and what they plain just suck at doing. Failure helps give people level heads and extra time increase chances of failures.

this is true to an extent, are there chill 18yo's out there? I'm sure there are, but they aren't the norm. And on the other hand some people will always be basketcases no matter how old they get.

Well the wife is getting old and he isn't allowed to cruise the mall anymore so he's forced to change his tactics.

And yet he's going to be elected senator while you're shitposting on Sup Forums, lmao fucking loser amirite?

hell no. teenagers are fickle as fuck. also does depend on your age as well. if you're a teen, well i doubt you'll be able to pick up a 30 something. If you're in your 20's, keep a pool of the 20's to 30's. If in your 30's wtf are you thinking, they'll be kids and one of you or both will get bored.

Yea he really is, so is alabama if they vote is pedo ass in.

You sound really jell honesty

her mouth looks like my asshole

so sick of this. nothing he is accused of doing by anyone constitutes pedophilia. pedophilia is interest in prepubescents, generally 10 and under. 14 is not in any way, shape, or form pedophilia

that said roy moore is a fucking assclown and deservers to die painfully for being a sadomoralist hateful evil douche

well lips and asshole are the same muscle type..

No, of course not.

That depends on whether the corporate whores will allow him into their precious little chamber. Sadly, they have more control over who's Senator than we do.

This isn't a medical or legal environment, pedo works quite well.

So if I got into some kind of terrible accident and my lips were ripped off, I could get surgery and have my asshole transplanted to where my lips used to be?

that doesn't sound like a good idea, at least get a doner asshole to use as new lips.

at least from what I've experienced; teen girls (was a teen myself at the time) are hot af, great shags but utterly psychotic. Or they are the literal dumbest fucking people around, eg my dad called a ex 15 watt for the better part of a year, and she never got it.

However 20's and up they seem to chill the fuck out, which is a much more pleasant time.

no, it doesn't, because the general population needs to recognize the difference too.

it's just stupid, especially when applied to legal behavior. like people are calling 16 pedo even though that's not even fucking illegal in most states. i can get together 90 90 year olds and gangbang a 16 year old all weekend here and not break any law, because age of consent is 16 here, yes that would be fucking creepy, but it wouldn't be pedophilia.
it does *nobody* any good to lump teenagers in with little kids

I think using my own ass muscles would be more erotic.

I'd be a reverse human centipede

Good luck with that, you'll have as much luck with it as the vagina/vulva/labia pendants, or the not a clip it's a magazine people.

arguing the finer points of kiddy diddling terminology is not a good hill to die on.

Seems like a lot of extra trouble but it's your ass(hole) so go for it.

eh it's not as difficult as what i usually argue about, which is lowering the age of consent

>19
>clingy
She's gonna get fucked by the next guy that hits on her, gets her alone and hits all the right buttons.

Young, clingy girls are clingy because they haven't had much other experience (because they're young) so as soon as they get charmed by another guy, they will fuck them.

Enjoy having your gf get cock stuffed by a guy like me while you wonder what you did wrong.

Source: slung some dick at college girls, slung some dick at some married women. Principle is the same.

"Better" is subjective, depends on what you want out of a relationship AND what you are willing to put into one. Generally, younger chicks are more hung up on the aesthetics of a man, so if you don't look reasonably "good" then you've got close to zero chance of even landing one. From what I've experienced, chicks from 20 onward are less likely to judge you to death for any minor flaws but chicks try to be crafty. On that note, never date druggies especially young ones, they are whores in the making and are used to hiding shit from people. I shouldn't need to explain how that behavior translates over to their relationships, it's fucking atrocious and stability is practically a pipedream with them. What this guy said is a decent approximation of the truth as well