What do? Do I make a joke about it? Do i say “not yet”? Do I say “no...

What do? Do I make a joke about it? Do i say “not yet”? Do I say “no...?” She’s cute and chill and I really like her, but this just kind of scared me.

Embrace the loneliness.

Tell her your mum gave you a ring to marry the little hoe duh

I can't stop talking about her

Some backstory for anyone who cares:

We’ve been dating (unofficially) for 2 months. I met her parents already, to her it’s not a big deal. For me, telling my dad, or brother, let alone my extended family would be a big step. This would pretty much mean this is the girl I want to marry if I tell them, my family is just old school like that. I’m spaghetting please help. How do I not hurt her feelings?

Are you some religious hillbilly hicks? lmao

I'm confused. Have you been having convos about the girl you like with the girl you like? Is this inception

>too dumb to listen
Good luck kid

not yet but there's always christmas

Can you not just tell them and also lay boundaries since you know, it's your life and all? No one can force you to marry anyone dude, jesus, grow a pair

Too dumb to listen to what?
Stfu faggot

This
Be smooth OP

That’s not the issue. It’s not that I’m not supposed to date or something like that. Im just saying it would be awkward and inappropriate to randomly bring up at my family dinner that I’ve been seeing a girl for a month. It’s not that I’m hiding it, it’s that I feel like I just met this girl and it’s too soon to do that. Other girls I’ve dated have met my family, that’s not the issue. In my family it’s just kind of a cultural thing (my family are immigrants) that your romantic relationships are private and only need to be brought up to the family if it’s a serious relationship that is going to lead to marriage. Does that make any sense?

I was thinking of making a joke about it. Like saying.

“Totally, I tapped my glass and stood up and announced it, using the centerpiece as a bullhorn”

>user types out what you should say to her
"they're not ready for that yet, they'll take it rather seriously" mb

Op still.

Maybe add “but i don’t think they understood what was going on” after?

And then if she says, “did you really tell them?” Go with “not yet but there’s always Christmas.”

Thoughts?

nah be careful with anything over text bro

girls are shot over text. All of them. Forever.

If I were you I would say "Yes, but hardly." or make a lie that implies you didnt do it or need to try again.

Yeah you could reply with a joke, she kinda set it up as something facetious anyway.

You're probably pretty young, if not too young for this site, but in all reality, you gotta' live your life, not your family's traditional lifestyle. If you wanna' bring it up with your fam, then do it, if you don't want to, then don't. No family can expect you to marry every girl you think you want to marry. If you feel serious enough to introduce them to her, then you should do it without the oppression of "having" to marry her.

That’s going to make her feel really dumb. Her family already knows about me, infact I already met them. If I tell her that it’s too soon to tell my folks, she’s going to be really embarrassed and it’s going to cause tension between her and I.

"Yes, I did. And tomorrow I may tell them about you as well ;-)"

Not introducing her will cause more tension than her thinking your family is rediculous. If you actually like her introduce her faggot. If not then dump her.

HAHA this

Writer of this post...

OP, actually, I think this lies less with your girlfriend and lying to/deceiving her, and more with your parents, tbh.

Try to find a way to tell your parents youre just trying things out with her, not sure if youre like fully dating her, and youd like their support.

Im pretty drunk and high from Thanksgiving feasting but it sounds about right,

Jesus fucking christ what do you want? Fuck off and get out of here.

Quit making fake conversations

^^ this, op.

this shit will fuck with you for every gf you have unless you talk to your family

nice trips

Ok check it out, everyone is reading into this like I have a strict oppressive family and that’s the problem. THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM. the problem is that I have not been dating this girl long enough to bring her up to my family. There’s been two girls I’ve dated in the past who have met my family, it’s NOT a huge deal or a marriage contract. My family is just traditional, you keep your Romantic life private, unless you get really serious about someone and you’ve been dating for a while, then you can talk about that. I’m in agreeable with this ideal, I think it’s a good thing, Im
Not being oppressed.

say yeah they hate you sorry and change subject

tell her your family are crazy satanists, seems pretty much easier.

If you're not going to take the advice given to you, fuck off

This, as always OP is a huge cock sucking faggot

Are you fucking Chinese or something

Dude what is wrong with you people. THAT IS NOT WHAT IS GOING ON. My family always meets my girlfriends. The problem is that she is not my girlfriend. I just met this girl.

I’m not looking for advice about my personal relationships you massive lonely retards. I just want to know what o should say without hurting her feelings or lying to her.

>What is wrong with you people.
What is wrong with you person? Why is this even a thing? What are you?

be a man and be honest with her you fucking pussy faggot

Say not yet.

profit

Actual advice here OP-
Say that your family asked if there was anything good that happened to you lately, and say that your answer was "i met this sweet girl, and were having geeat time together" or something along those lines, dont overdo it, like "ive met this smoking hot bitch"/"she just makes me so happy" because that will drive her away. Make it subtle, complementing, and give her the notion that she has an impact on your everyday, even (especialy) if its minor.

"Oh yeah, totally forgot! I'll call them up right now. Sorry about that."

>smitten
>that halo emoji

dude..bro..shes gotta go

then don't tell them retard

You dumb fucking nigger that’s the whole fucking point of this. I’m trying to be honest, I don’t want to lie to her and say yes, but I’m also trying not to be an asshole. That’s probably a foreign concept to most of you, trying to not be an asshole, just like it is to me, so I’m having a bit of a hard time finding the words.

You can't you fucking pussy. There's no nice way to say "I'm don't like you enough yet to Introduce you to my family." Either tell her or introduce her but honestly at this point I hope you lose her for being such a huge bitch. Btw 2 months is plenty of time for her to be introduced.

"I wish - not that kind of family - how was your thanksgiving?"

write this:

my bro asked for some nudes can you write "Kevin" on your tits and send a snap?

yeah, I'M a dumb fucking nigger when you're asking for advice for a slut on Sup Forums
If you weren't such a beta faggot you would already know how to handle this situation but clearly you are an underage cuck. Hopefully she realizes what a fag you are and hops on that BBC

Oh my god you are so fucking stupid. You don’t deserve to live on this planet. You are so god damn retarded.

You mother whoring cock sucking retard piece of shit, I’ve never seen anybody so stupid.

OP is a faggot.

sounds like the problem is your family , bro. Just tell them or don't, but quit crying because you can't decide.

this

>nah I spent the whole time finger banging my cousin under the table

this would be my strat too.

"my family are freaks.. better for you that they dont know. How was your night?"

why don't you tell your retarded parents that she is a girl and she is your friend and you are dating. Holy fuck you dumb faggot just spill the beans, who the living fuck cares what your nigger parents think.

Dude... I can’t believe you’re this retarded. I hope this is bait.

"my family is actually mostly pedophiles. i was molested until i was 12 yrs old. how was your night?"

thumbs up.

some other answers:

>no, but I miss you! What are you up to?

>yeah, but I doubt they were listening

>Yeah of course [just lie, doesn't matter]

>EMOJI EMOJI EMOJI ( keep her guessing )

>no, I don't introduce a girl to the family until we do anal a few times first. We should practice so I have something to talk about on xmas eve!

What are you, 16? Families have customs. My family is like OPs. Italian off the boat from Italy. Introducing my Asian girlfriend to my family was like bringing a black guy to a KKK rally

did your uncle ask if her pussy was sideways?

*sigh* sometimes I forget this site was taken over by teenagers

man, my cousin announced they adopted 2 black girls... it was so quiet, then all this murmuring, then one old auntie was like "Oh Jesus" and I swear she started sobbing quietly.

SCANDAL!

it actually was bait, I just jumped into the thread and seemed like you were getting a bit bamboolzed so figured I'd add to it

if you waited this long to even respond then you already blew it, my dude

>mfw i found out about asian sideways pussy not being real

How come all you newfags freeze up and start panicking when talking to females? ffs i could have OP's chick BEGGING for my dick, and its fucking easy as shit.

>been with current gf for a year
>"lonely faggot"
You'll be the only lonely faggot here if you don't grow a pair of gonads. Just fucking tell them, they can't do shit about it either way

dude, if you're dating officially/want to make it official, then tell your folks about her. otherwise, tell her "not yet, my family is weird about that kind of thing"

She prob wants you to tell your family about her, otherwise she wouldn't have brought it up.

just say something like "haha, nah it slipped my mind" If she asks more questions then just tell her you were busy talking about life. It's not a big deal if you tell your parents and if she pesters you about it then she needs to know why, if not then you're bueno

OP HERE.

I made a joke about it. It seems to have landed well. Tomorrow I see her in person and I will explain things to her more.

I responded a while ago

Pls respond

someone who understands.

No thank you

>Step 1: How can you tell I'm so smitten with you? ;-)
> Step 2: Profit

Catch: if she maneuvres the conversation back to the same question again she's totally insecure, and you'll split up eventually, break your heart, be alone for years, meet another girl who does the same, then it's forever alone bevor an hero. Hope it works out for you op.

Pls

No pls

I showed you my dick... p-pls

This thread is so fucking retarded. Fuck you OP