Will the 911 operator stay on the phone with me while I hang myself?

Will the 911 operator stay on the phone with me while I hang myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5019523/Devastated-mother-shares-photos-brain-damaged-son.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think they would hang up

But I'm sure they won't do anything to stop him either.

Yeah, they'll probably tell you to... hang around.

Why did I laugh at this.

need to make up your mind.
you either want help or want to die. seems like you want both.

Don’t want to be completely alone when I do it

Why would you want to subject someone to that, do it alone like the pussy you are for even wanting to do it

no but we will stay on our monitor and watch if you livestream it

you're born alone and you die alone, thats how life is, also they will track the call and send an ambulance and cops, and if you dont actually do it they will arrest you because suicide attempts are against the law, but only if you fail.

B8 or just dumb?

Good question, which one are you?

Suicide is actually a crime in most of the US, this is a fact, and if he doesn't do it he will be arrested if cops get to him first, then likely treated and committed after psychiatric evaluation.

I mean how else is the government supposed to respond to such blatant destruction of it's property. Those wasted tax dollars.

don't hang yourself. get a rescue dog from the local shelter and take your anger out on it with a baseball bat. you'll feel much better. That is what I did.

I have never heard of anyone getting arrested for trying to kill themselves why are you making up bullshit?

I'm pretty sure there was at least one individual besides myself present when I was born.

tell me about it.

you don't believe me? look up the suicide legislation for the USA, it use to be considered a felony, now its considered a common crime unless its assisted.

that's not the meaning of what i said.

You literally said you're born alone and that is not truth at all under any circumstance

You're saying the moment you're born you're not alone because you have a mother/father/guardian.

I am stating is that once you are born you are considered a singularity, you are alone in mind and body and no other being is a part of you on a cellular level.

But you're not born alone though, there's at least one other person there with you when you come out so what you said makes no sense sir

cant understand English very well, or you trolling?

they will send an ambulance and they will try and revive you. They won't be able to, and your parents will have to pay for you to be in a vegetative state for the rest of your life.

article related:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5019523/Devastated-mother-shares-photos-brain-damaged-son.html

I'm trolling because what you said is wrong? Name one circumstance where a person is born totally alone

see
and re read what i said.

when you are born, you are alone, regardless of what you come out of, as a person, as a living thing.

You're not alone in body though because there is someone there when you're born. So saying you're born alone is wrong

you're either slow in the head or literally just trying to get a rise out of me.

either way, you're wrong.

you should have hung yourself. You can still rectify that mistake. kys

Can'y bellve you want to KYS while a 911 operator listens in in horror.
I'd tell you to kill yourself, but that's part of the problem.