Korean girl thread

korean girl thread

I love her

Why can no one ever find this bitch?

What do you mean? her insta is taeri__taeri

they literally all have the same plastic faces

Can we get a NATURAL Korean girl thread?

>inb4 "ugly" "big jaws"

They are beautiful though

nice

let's keep this thread going

>korean girl thread

Plastic sex dolls are more lifelike.

I like fresh girls, I hate tattoos and piercings and any of that shit. Biggest turn on for me these days is immaculate pure clean skin, not even tanned, just rosy. Like they just got out the bath and their nips look puffy and everything just looks so damn smooth you could fucking eat it, like her body is so soft, and she's all yours but you're stunned to silence because she looks so incredible, and she slowly moves towards you and lightly puts her hand around your throbbing shaft, and her touch is so delicate and hands so soft and warm that it already feels like you're inside her, and she hasn't even moved it yet, she looks up at you with these big innocent eyes and asks "Can you please put this inside me? I'm so fucking wet." She lays back on the bed and spreads her legs, using two fingers to open her pussy and show you just how wet she is, and a full pint of Honey Nut Cheerios spills out onto the floor in front of you, and then that fucking bee turns up and he's all like "That's MY business, stay out of it! If you don't reply I'll kill your whole fucking family in your sleep!" and you start losing all your spaghetti but you're still horny so you just start facefucking that bee but actually you're just fucking the cheerios and she leaves you but you're cumming so hard you just don't care anymore.

芸能人100%整形済

I want schoolgirl gf

moooore

1. Not Japanese
2. Too old to be a schoolgirl
3. Waxy plastic soulless

Her name is Jeon Somi. She's half Korean, half White. She's 16.

>Her name is Jeon Somi. She's half Korean, half White. She's 16.

Ah, is this "sexualization of a minor"? Enjoy your permaban.

stfu stupid faggot