>possiblebf.jpeg
>he invite me to a social gathering to "meet his friends"
>wowthiscouldbeserious.gif
>it turns out to be a multi level marketing scam
>i sign up to be polite
>the registration fee is £75
>suck him off in the bathroom
>mfw

For fuck's sake is this a new meme? These threads aren't even funny anymore the stories are shit

my life is not a meme

Didnt they use to be good?

So what's it like being a disgusting worthless whore with no self-respect?

The first one was the funniest by far, the few after that were good to decent. Now they're just shit and I'm pretty sure it's just random anons doing it now not the original op

LO-fucking-L

Fuck I love this.

really?

the signed up to be polite part had be cackling like a crazy person.

I mean I probably am crazy but still. A+ would read again.

so basically new but shitty EFG?
sage btdubs
>check 'em

Pls tell in depth story op.

Kek. I hated these threads but am starting to loosen up and enjoy them now. Now I'm not triggered by them I'm looking out for them now.
Yes, this line got me larfing too.

Don't be mad that I have a social life

signing up to a pyramid scheme to be polite is classic 24yo femanon

What was the first one? Was that him jumping out the bathroom window after she cooked him dinner?

You don't deserve a man, you filthy trash.

Tits, then gtfo.

Kek!
What state babe? I'm about to move in a few months, I'll take you out! :'). That shit needed a trigger warning, that's fucking hilariously horrible.
Kik:infernalhemorraging

But it could have gotten pretty serious. At least this guy and the company got something that night.

OP, you should probably jump on this. Way better than Tinder.

why not

I honestly created multiple accounts across all dating platforms and used Kik to unify all results to make finding milfs to smash an easy deal.

mtf trannies aren't women

Seriously. All these retarded "femanon feelz" greentexts are probably all made by the same 35 yr old diabetic tranny living in a dumpster stealing wifi from his grandmother.
On the 0.001% chance this is an actual nondisgusting cunt: post your tits or fuck off. We don't give a shit about your retarded fake stories.

diabeetus

I'll take them over all the trap, tribute, rate, fb fap, and celeb threads

Hello!

Wilford?

>diabeetus

>be some fat retarded neckbeard
>make multiple threads on Sup Forums and /r9k/ about being a femanon meeting guys off tinder
>same format
>same ending
>same picture with same filename

fuck off already you dumb spamming cunt

Same when I was in the dating pool. I stopped giving out my number until I wanted to actually pursue someone, which saves on plenty of headache.

Because you're too much of a cuck to find a decent one, so you suck scammer cock in the bathroom and get thrown away