You wake up and find out you're a kid again in whatever placed you lived in at age 10...

You wake up and find out you're a kid again in whatever placed you lived in at age 10. It also turns out you have fairly oddparents that will grant you anything you desire, what will it be?

I wish to fuck Wanda.

Wish to get my dick sucked by whoever was/is hot or I have a crush on.

I wish I was a girl

A dog. I've was never allowed to have a dog.

For the motivation do what I need to do and actually get off my ass and follow my dreams or whatever the fuck

I'd honestly wish for an afterlife to be 100% confirmed, for people who died in the past and thereafter. I just really want to see my brother again. I miss him.

Haha, that's fucking gay. I'd wish for some huge ass tits.

Death

cyber 8 is god

/thread

to be an adult again

I got you user

/saved

Gold

I... would wish that I could fuck the neighbor girl instead of just settling on fingering her while she jerked me off

Sup Forums

Instagram already found it. @Analucifer

I wish that I woudln't have depression in 3 years and that I learn to be an extrovert so i can have all the pussy

Sweet, as long as I get to keep my current memories and experiences.

I'd honestly keep them on reserve for the most part. I forget the rules, but I would try to get as much money and undo the shitty personal mistakes within those rules. Assuming I went back to 2001, I'd try to get some start up money to get to invest into some companies that will make it big like Apple, Google, Amazon, Intel, Medifast Inc as well as some "new" companies like Netflix, etc.

I think the toughest part would be hanging out with kids when I'm mentally an adult and also the discord between my adult mind and my child body, but I'm sure the fairy godparents could help with that.

As well as with getting my dick wet through adulthood.

I might have to figure out a way to game the system since I think your godparents get taken away if you're doing well. Not sure about that yet.

omg yus

plz moar

or src

Remove the damages, make me into someone who won't be such a miserable piece of shit a decade later.

This guy’s death

i want food and a diaper so i can shit myself while eating