If its ok for sjw's to dox us, ruin our lively hoods...

If its ok for sjw's to dox us, ruin our lively hoods, and get us fired from our jobs just for having a different opinions then them, why hasn't anyone done the same to them?

Why haven't any of our well suited anons showed their employers ( assuming these niggers even have jobs) the racism their employees promote and harbor?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/11/09/meet-the-privileged-yale-student-who-shrieked-at-her-professor/
stltoday.com/lifestyles/columns/joe-holleman/mizzou-hunger-strike-figure-from-omaha-son-of-top-railroad/article_20630c03-2a68-5e63-9585-edde16fe05f3.html
melissadata.com/lookups/np.asp?zip=77-0071852
pastebin.com/HqyTjUbC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they don't have jobs.

>implying she has a job

Two wrongs don't make right.
Plus

>then them

Dude, fucking learn words before you use them.

1. They don't have jobs
2. They will sue their employer for racism and get Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to shut them down
3.They don't have jobs

She can be expelled though.

The guy on stage there was a nigger pastor.

Do you think a nigger church will fire a nigger pastor for being a total nigger?

There's obviously no consequences for parroting the Leftist rhetoric of the state.

>TFW the U.S. enabled black supremacy

like poetry

Because we're apathetic

Once they dox someone with nothingleft, said recipient will hunt them down and murder them.

op has a pretty good point
the following happen after the release of yurope #2
trayvon martin's family tried to sue the author because he makes fun of them. they lost, but were able to get it delisted for a few days

months later, Brianna Wu attempts to file a libel suit against the auther because of a character named Brian Wu in the novel. the case is quickly dismissed. in a fit of rage, Wu beats up his autistic husband Frank, then demands twitter ban the author

twitter then banned the author

But do three lefts make a right?

Her mommy's a prof there so it will never happen.

So are we supposed to bend over and take it like cuckolds

>To exist you must have some form of carbon but what white ppl have is the most base form of carbon. Just enough for humanoid existence...plus there pineal glands are calcified (closed) so they dont have carbon (melanin) being produced there.. And thats were your soul resides

It's not politically incorrect to be a crazy leftist. That's kind of the whole point and problem with political correctness. It's this weird kind of ethereal thing that allows 1/3 of the population to have complete domination over the other 2/3, even to the point of causing a major race to go extinct.

It's a really fucked up dreamstate probably can only be broken through violence.

this is a problem

Why does she wear the diaper?

fpbp

beat me to it

If you dox your enemy they win.

Thought she was a police officer, that's why the security/police on scene had an incentive to let her stand. Just what I've heard anyway.

I'd be interested to get conclusive evidence on what her mother does. Many of the BLM activists come from wealthy families.

The one who chimped out at Yale back in October lives in a New England hamlet in a house worth $750,000, and her mother runs a successful business.

dailycaller.com/2015/11/09/meet-the-privileged-yale-student-who-shrieked-at-her-professor/

The boy who chimped out at Mizzou is the son of a railroad executive who made $8.4 million in 2014.

stltoday.com/lifestyles/columns/joe-holleman/mizzou-hunger-strike-figure-from-omaha-son-of-top-railroad/article_20630c03-2a68-5e63-9585-edde16fe05f3.html

>when the nigger says he has ALL day

Busy body libart student, or just some wandering coon?

It's sad this is what University has become. Fuck UCB for what it started. College isn't for activism, it's for higher learning and critical thinking. Intellectual debate.

And this isn't conductive to that all. Bless that black woman studying maths though.

Pretty much. Do something, faggot.

So the fanny pack is back in style?

Time to start buying high karate after shave.

"We" have. It's just that employers and such don't care about people being violent and abusive if they are on the right side of history.

I think he meant melatonin. Melatonin does come from the pineal gland and rules over the circadian cycle. Beware children, for it is not melanin !

whatever happened to the communist sheboon sandwich maker?

also a sheboon and home depot was fired for a "America was never great hat"

I would love to see some conservative dress up as a dirty hippy and go to some liberal speakers speech and just bum rush the stage with a megaphone yelling BLACK LIVES MATTER over and over again. I wonder if they would get taken off the stage?

It's interesting that BLM is listed as an "Organization which receives a substantial part of its support form a governmental unit or the general public"

melissadata.com/lookups/np.asp?zip=77-0071852

Squeaky wheel gets the grease
Plus
Lockstep ideological support in high places

All is fair in love and war. Not that it matters, they don't have jobs. At best you can get their names on a list of people with bad behavior to basically black list them from future jobs.

Sadly this is true.

Christ.

What ever happened to this hairy bitch?

pastebin.com/HqyTjUbC

somebody posted her info and workplace then she posted a few tweets about Sup Forumsacks harassing her

and i think thats it

How are you today, greatest allies?

Well, its your fault for saying something so vulgar that it would make your boss look at you poorly.
Use your brain, user. I argue with those fuckwads all the time and my bants have been shown to my boss, im just smart enough to word my posts intelligently. Cant get in trouble if you dont say anything that would warrant anything negative.

She still have her shitty sandwich job? Fug I would eat anything that thing touched!

oh you know, same shit different day

still no gf tho

worthlesss nigger

The media and banks are controlled by a bunch of evil jews that convince stupid white people, along with most "minorities", into thinking that they have objective righteousness on their side. This results in them being horrible, violent people while preaching tolerance and peace, and never really grasping their own ignorance and hypocrisy. If someone who isn't part of the stupid cult dares speak out against it or, god forbid, retaliate with a similar attack or claim, they're ostracized and shamed publicly.

This explanation will answer most questions you have here about why things are horrible in the world.

Most SJWs are the ones doing the doxxing. This is EXACTLY why very prominent ones (i.e. Zoe Quinn, Randi Harper) were against Social Autopsy.

That is interesting, especially if they receive support in the form of government grants.

The reason this is interesting is because BLM gatherings and conferences frequently only allow "people of color" to attend. White people are specifically forbidden from entering the function.

Now, this discrimination, coupled with government money, means that someone really needs to file a Civil Rights complaint with the Dept. of Justice. Organizations that receive government money are expressly prohibited from discrimination on the basis of race.

Federal law also requires that any Civil Rights complaint filed with the DOJ must be formally and thoroughly investigated for merit. Meaning that it would be very easy to make BLM's life difficult, as DOJ investigations are not fun. During an internship in law school, I worked on a number of them, and we basically put people over a barrel.

>israeli
>no qt Maserati gf

I feel for you, mate.

I don't know why Sup Forums thinks it's lame to copy SJW tactics

Maybe if they see it happening to them, they'll rethink their actions.

Depends on how far you are willing to go user

Wisdom.

Who cares if they don't have jobs

Whores like Belle Knox and Mia Khalifa who were slut shamed disappeared off the map.

It will ruin future opportunities as well.

Also, pizzas

Agreed

You fight fire with fire. Dems are so successful because Republicans don't stoop to their petty level.

In this case, if we dox sjws then in turn they think twice of doxxing us. They'll just keep doing it otherwise though.

We did have threads for a while reporting Trump sign thefts. One highlight was exposing a thief as a homo to his parents as well as his theft (his dad had a painting business, yelp got hammered by Sup Forums).

Anyone know what time milo's speech is at today?

Some one should spam him with those African videos with fire and rocks

>One highlight was exposing a thief as a homo to his parents as well as his theft

Ha

Fag o'clock

She looks like she's wearing a diaper.

The big problem work fifiguring out get her name is that it's pointless. You know this idiot doesn't have a job and lives off free food and housing. So what's the point in finding her?

It's the principal. You don't win by "being the better person" Be like Trump, hit them back instead of being a cuck.

Any you Sup Forumsacks going to go to Milo's presentation at UCLA? I'm thinking about it.

I don't even hate gays, but I hope his dad disowned him. I'd disown him for the fucking theft.

Republicans let them do everything , let them pass gay marriage now we are dealing with Trans bathroom bs, let them control social media so a failing business like twitter can censor people, news outlets are allowed to lie paving the way for bs blog sites like huff post. Republicans sold out their values for litreal money and thiking that common sense was common they let us down that's how and why the tea party took over and had no leadership, parties fucked up hence we have literal Marxism in the open. It's easy to fight back anytime sjw act up you stomp them like with the occupy movement. These loud fucks can't yell at a fist.

One and done. Also double 18s.

That 'holier than thou' attitude of libertarians is the reason they fail at kicking SJWs in the teeth. You can't win a war without offence

Her name is kayla johnson

(White enough name?)

Twitter: @americabadu

Her old ladys a chicago cop, according to breitbart, which explains why she didnt get arrested

The guy is edward ward

This is not a dox as its common knowledge as reported in the press yesterday

kek

This is why I'm glad Dylan shot that church up.

You retards have no idea what goes on behind closed doors of a black church. This is a good example though.

They bring a knife, you bring a gun
They send one of course to the hospital, we send one of theirs to the morgue

Fucking niggers...

They've already ruined their own lives by being sjws.

/thread

I'll give her a job if you know what I mean

>being so new that you don't even realise that /newpol/ has become full of cancerous /i/ threads.

So many keep saying he should have gone after some hoods. No one would have cared, they're killed every day and it gets no attention, even if it's a bystander.

>One man died and at least 12 people were wounded in shootings from mid-morning Wednesday through early Thursday, according to Chicago police.

>Two men were injured, one fatally, after someone shot into a Barber Shop in the Englewood neighborhood during day time shootings Thursday that also left another man injured, officials said.

You won't hear about these anywhere else unless you live in Chicago

Where is this from

where is this from?

>lively hoods

I just noticed the motherfucking fanny pack, wtf?

Germany laying down the truth like he laid your mums; hard, fast and no apologies

Her mom works for the Chicago police department

We have actually been doing exactly that for near two years. Are you new?

really? psych 101 explains her actions

why have all niggers not been lynched yet? s m f h

>Studying maths
Nice proxy britbong

Jesus H. Christ. I'm a neuroscience & psych grad. This guy is fucking ignant as hell. I bet he thinks the Earth is flat too.

>high karate

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

>black lives matter
i never understood this shit. isnt this racism itself? by saying black lives matter dont they imply they need to be treated better than other races?

They probably don't have jobs user why do you think they are "activists" 24/7. And why else do you think they have so little respect for other peoples events and property etc.

I think actually if you want to fix all the random protests and riots.. just get these people some jobs, any job.. or threaten to take away their welfare if they go around doing these things.. watch BLM, trump protestors, and many of these hyper aggressive leftist groups vanish like a fart in the wind.

Do it.

Do it fgt

Ofcourse, but to them it's only racism when it's white people doing it (which are the ones who care the least about it), yes this group of african americans are THAT stupid that they've convinced themselves of this. And thus given themselves carte blanché to be massively and blatantly racial bigots.

this pic gave me cancer

>We call these things human

Nobody cared who she was before she put on the diaper

Kek.. witness the ultra racial bigotry of blacks... they don't even think it's a problem to talk about it on kikebook.. that's how normal it is to them.

Meanwhile.. if a white person accidentally does something or says something that can even at the slightest be misconstrued if you have a fantasy level over 9000 they lose their fucking minds and call you a racist..

MEGA MAGA

senpai i'd breed the fuck out of that chick on stage

something about her dance and that outfit makes me just want to dominate the fuck out of her

Honestly, the extreme left are following a dangerous pattern if zealously and ignorance that puts them into an awful position. The fact that they believe that they are unequivocally correct in their beliefs is dangerous, and their lack of self awareness is what is turning them into hateful and vindictive people. It's all there in the rhetoric, the exclusiveness in ideology, and the demand for vengeance.

I don't want to get all preachy, but they are the same people who would have gassed the Jews in 1941.

It's either going to swing back to sanity with Trump leading us, and Europe realizing the rapefugees aren't their best friends, or it will keep boiling over until something resembling 1984 happens, and then the revolution our founding fathers gave us the right to bear arms in preparation for actually happens.