What does it feel like to get a footjob?

What does it feel like to get a footjob?

It feels amazing, better than a pussy, because its all just about you and how your dick feels.

how many footjobs have you got?

bump

Took me a really long time to cum, but it felt more intense for some reason

it's super hot, that's probably why it feels so intense

plus her toes probably feel amazing rubbing on your dick

Around 5ish

latina toes look so delicious?

*!

It feels mad good, try it out.

what does it feel like?

its okay, toenails kinda hurt

I'd give it an 8.5

It's hard to explain, it feels exactly like you would expect it to feel like. Lotion makes it much better.

of course lotion/lube would be better for that!

Toejobs are the best when it comes to feet.

what's a toejob?

>google

I would love a qt to rub her lubed up toes on my head and foreskin, that must feel sooo good

it feels great.
The texture of the skin is different of the hand but once its lubed up or what ever its a nice feeling.

do you think it's a better texture?

>intense

this has never been my thing but that pic is pretty hot and making me consider having my gf try it.

She has tiny cute feet which a lot of you fags would probably get off on.

Any source for the pic? is it a vid? I feel like bustin a nut

it's the gf of some dude who posts here

you should try it! let us know how it goes

Hmm that really caught my attention actually and I wonder if this girl is mexican. My gf kinda looks like her but quite a bit smaller.

In any case, may see me with a foot thread sometime in the future. Cheers for the response. I'm off to bed.

she's actually Chilean

I hope you get an amazing footjob! post pics if possible

depends. if her feet are soft as fuck it feels amazing. for me, it's way more of a visual thing than a physical thing; footjobs are basically retarded handjobs. the majority of girls also don't have the leg strength and go for some kind of heels-down stroke which isn't as good.

best bet is to have them lay on their stomach and fuck their soles, or have them shove their feet in your face while they jerk you off or blow you.

meant to post a picture with this

it feel nice, but I recommend to use some oil on your cock and on her feet.
me and my gf do it everytime

Please avoid using the term “google” as a verb, meaning to search for something on the internet. “Google” is just the name of one particular search engine among others. We suggest to use the term “search the web” or (in some contexts) just “search”. Try to use a search engine that respects your privacy; for instance, DuckDuckGo/Qwant claims not to track its users. (There is no way for outsiders to verify claims of that kind.)

adriana wants to show u

it feels amazing
Pic related