Is this the origin of white people?

no but it looks cool

Mist of the time it doesn't it's usually blotchy

Results of whites fucking chimpanzee

rip, never seen anyone in real life with it

Yeap, vitiligo and psoriasis faggot reporting in

White folk get vitiligo too. Just not so noticeable

you mean this guy?

I's gots reverse-vitiligo, its like vitiligo but for white people, like me.

where do you have it?

worked with an indian dude who had it. his seemed very patchy. spots on forehead and hands mostly, that were visible at least

every year i get darker.. and blacker.. and then more darker..

it’s what michael jackson had.

I've got it, and I'm white. Places where I had a tan now have lost pigment, and are super white. They turn fluorescent pink when I get sunburnt. Also, hairs from those areas lose pigment too, so they grow out white.

which areas do you have it?

Top of my head, along my jaw, on my chest, hands, neck and penis.

i have it on my balls

did you try any treatment options?

Got it there too.

I haven't gone for treatment, I accepted it. From what I've been told by a dermatologist, there's no 100% cure for it, but low level doses of sunbed tanning could help ignite the pigment cells in your skin.

Only when I stand up too fast but it goes away pretty quickly.

have chicks freaked out when seeing it?

Only had the one girl. Ended up marrying her. She teases me about it every now and then, but everyone has their flaws.

Dated a girl that had it, she was insecure as shit about it, altho I never gave a fuck. Pretty much ended up driving us apart - got sick of insecurities and the compensating for it with trying so hard to be liked by everybody. Constant selfies and flirting with whomever she me (I think without realizing it - she'd just always talked to people like that, as she said).

As soon as i got off of welfare and quit stealing It started on me. Feelsgoodman

This is just a sample of what I have. There's more than that.

Confidence is a big issue for people who have this. The sooner you can accept it, the more comfortable and confident you become. Then you can pick up people like nobody's business.

Vitaligo is a fake condition. It's just a botched bleach job.

i don't see why people would be ashamed of this, it washes away the negro and leaves only white. with proper training, they could make it to 4/5ths of a person

post penis.

Dude, I'm turning from white to Scottish.

No.

I do. It sucks. I have had doctors check my inner ears, but to no avail. I just can't look down from any height without getting dizzy.
What an ugly chick you have there. WTF is wrong with her?

I think vitiligo is super hot. No idea why.

then get the fuck out.

Yeah but I'm white so nobody notices.

My dick looks like a giant babydick now though, it's hella pink. You don't really notice dick pigmentation until its gone.

I've got it, had it for 3 years, all over the body. Most girls who notice it remark that its 'Really Cool' or 'Unique'. Sometimes it bothers me, but I've also go Alopecia and other disorders.... So it's least on the totem pole.

Faggot.

You two win the internet tonight.