The Star Wars films ranked from best to worst. Prove me wrong

The Star Wars films ranked from best to worst. Prove me wrong.

1- Empire Strikes Back
2- A New Hope
3- Rogue One
4- The Force Awakens
5- Revenge of the Sith
6- Return of the Jedi
7- Attack of the Clones
8- The Phantom Menace

*the animated shit doesn't count

What about lego starwars

>6- Return of the Jedi
Very funny, edgy boi.

doesn't count. but all that shit would still be above Attack of the Clones

I actually kinda agree with this.

1. A New Hope(bearly)
2. Empire Strikes Back
3. Return of the Jedi
4. Revenge of the Sith(ironically)/The Force Awakens
5. The Force Awakens/Rogue One
6. Rogue One/Revenge of the Sith(unironically)
7. Attack of the Clones
8. The Phantom Menace

Ewoks are barely better than Jar Jar Binks. If it wasn't for that, it would rank much higher

aotc is worse than tpm

I am fucking sick of Star Wars.

6 and 5 are reversed, other than that i completely agree

return should be after episode 7 and rogue one doesnt belong on the list

The Phantom Menace is the greatest film of all time.

You better call in to work Dec. 15.

I love how peoples supposed opinion on something is just internetnoise. Its a great movie and I bet you didnt mind the ewoks untill somebody said to hate them. Rogue one on the other hand was boring.

Dito, this overexposure is so shortsided on disneys part.

Finally someone gets it

To be honest, I fucking loved them as a kid, but they annoy me a bit as an adult. I don't think Return is bad by any means. And I love everything about except for the Ewok parts. Especially seeing Luke mature and become a bad ass.

>filename
>LOGo

Fuck off with your log and a shitty glamcore

faggot cancer faggot
logs of cancer faggot
please die now faggot
you totally suck faggot
why don't they ban you faggot
everyone hates you faggot
burst into flames and die

oh shit

1 - Phantom Menace
2 - Attack of the Clones
3 - Revenge of the Sith
4 - Force Awakens
5 - Return of the Jedi
6 - Rogue One
7 - Empire Strikes Back
8 - New Hope

Prove me wrong.

You suck out loud and everyone wants you dead.

that doesn't even make sense

And?

This - the final confrontation between Luke and Vader and Palpatine alone places it in top 3 easily.

You suck AIDS nigger dick and everyone wants you dead.

How?

Its in reverse.

member when lightsaber battles were used to resolve intense emotional conflict and not this?

I member.

The correct order is of course

A new hope
Empire (depending on preference anh or esb can flip)
Rogue one
Jedi
Force awakens

Prequels obviously discarded as garbage.

1. Phantom Menace
2. Attack of the Clones
3. Revenge of the Sith
3.6. Solo
3.9 Rouge One
4. A New Hope
5. Empire Strikes Back
6. Return of the Jedi
7. The Force Awakens.
8. The Last Jedi

DIE ALREADY YOU CANCER FUCK RETARD
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MILHOUSE MEME

1- Empire Strikes Back
2- Revenge of the Sith
3- A New Hope
4- Some shit
5- Shit
6-LEL didnt watch

This is the correct list from the bizzaro universe.

Why do people even like The Force Awakens? It's exactly the same plot as episode 4 (just a bigger death star). And a disgusting jew (who is also the biggest faggot sith ever) as the antagonist. All I was waiting for was for Mickey Mouse to join the battle.

Fuck you Jew Jew Abrams for being an un-original jew-cunt.

No it's not. It's how I ranked them.

I member indeed.

>Rogue one
Who liked that? That was a mediocre war movie if I ever seen one.

It's the best to the worst in terms of how enjoyable and entertaining they are.

No it is not, its clearly bait, only five years too late. Nobody gets triggered by star wars anymore.

Rogue One is the worst Star Wars film. It's like the Call Of Duty of SW films. Increase the action, remove all the heart. And the characters and story are poorly written, but people like it because they are generally unintelligent and like seeing things go boom. This is why Michael Bay makes money even though his films should be flushed down the toilet.

okay dokay
1- Revenge of the Sith
2 - Empire Strikes Back
3 - Return of the Jedi
4 - The Phantom Menace
5 - A New Hope
6 - The Force Awakens
7 - Attack of the Clones

Yeah I know not everybody liked ROTS as uch as me but I think it's an underrated masterpiece and my only regret is that I can't rank Attack of the Clones a bit lower

You really think my preferences are that crazy? Please.

It a more well made version of 4. It's okay that people like it, it's a rhyme of the unoriginal shleck from the 70s made for a new generation of consumers.

I can't believe you placed logs of cancer faggot above you totally suck faggot, you have appalling taste

Please stop the sadness. Even if you are that much of a retard that you would prefer the new garbage ones over the old amazing ones. You would know how outlandish and embarrassing that would be.

Here's my full list BTW

1- Empire Strikes Back
2- A New Hope
3- Return of the Jedi
4- The Force Awakens
5- The Phantom Menace
6- Attack of the Clones
7- Revenge of the Sith
8- Rogue One

1. Empire Strikes Back
2. Return of the Jedi
3. The Force Awakens
4. A new Hope
5. Phantom Menace
6. Rouge One
7. Revenge of the Sith
8. Attack of the Clones

both of these are me

>1- Revenge of the Sith
It was sooo stupid.

The new ones are better. The old ones are dated and boring. Empire is boring as shit. Never knew why people ranked it as the best - it's terrible. Only one I didn't bother to see in theaters when the re-released them in the 90's.

Okay, so lets remakes of all that shit. Causr we're stupid and have no filter. Everything they do is good, as long it's called canon.

Fuck jews

>Empire is boring as shit.
For adhd retards like you maybe.

All the star wars movies are shit, none of them portray the star wars universe properly. Rogue one was pretty good for a movie but (((((muh racial equality))))) ruined it for me

Why are you personally attacking me? I didn't do that to you.

I feel sorry for you.

Okay, so lets remakes of all that shit
That is what they are doing, plus all the prequels and spinoffs you can imagine. Its going to be amazing cant wait for the general public to hate star wars in three years.

>none of them portray the star wars universe properly

???

Did you think the books and video games came first or something?

the official Star Wars canon removed Revenge of the Sith and replaced with with Debbie Does Dallas III. how does that change your ranking?

Because youre an adhd retard, I could describe you with all those nice pc words, but why would I, if I can just say it as it is. If empire is boring to you, you are a child, a chick or retarded. End of story.

I'm a 34 year old male with a masters degree in social work - psychotherapist by trade. I don't fit the diagnostic criteria for ADHD.

Yes.

You must have two master degrees. One in social work and one in not getting the point. Based on this little confession letter we can estimate what you are. Male, so not a chick. 34 so not a child......so that just leaves retard, which was my original thesis.

How do you define retarded? Because I don't have Down's Syndrome nor do I fit the diagnostic criteria for any type of degenerative or developmental neurological disorder.

That is the most ADHD thing I've ever read.

Actually it was quite succinct and focused. Quite the opposite of what you would expect from someone suffering from ADHD.

You are wrong faggot...

Star Wars is the worst thing ever to come out of the movie industry.
>Acting = SHIT
>Script = SHIT
>Every fucking movie = SHIT

Rogue One is actually fucking terrible if you take out the end battle. The only reason people like it is the battle makes them forget how fucking awful the beginning of the movie is.

>bitch watches dad die, wants nothing to do with the rebellion on the trip back
>meeting all the leaders bitching out, retard bitch all of a sudden is all about the rebellion and how they can get these plans

Then the beginning 5 minutes takes you to 5 different planets for no reason when they could easily cut the bullshit down to just her rescue and none of Cassians i will kill for the rebellion bullshit.

Rogue One is prequel tier once you look past the battle and Vader scene.

Dont bother this has to be bait.

Retard Alert.

this, except maybe return under rogue.

Oh come on man, the scripting, music and even the acting were fucking on point

Again I'd have to ask how you define retard, because as I understand the word, it doesn't describe me well.

Sure, so what? It was boring and cliché. And while we are at it same goes for new hope. Disney was excelent talent working for them, but those moves are void of excitement or surprises.

he probably means retard in the classical sense, someone with an IQ below 85, before we had to change it so blacks didn't feel bad that 90% of them were retarded.

1.Empire
2.Revenge of the Sith
3.Return
4.Rogue
5.A New Hope
6.Phantom
7.Attack of the Clones
8.Force Awakens

your ranking is shit, phantom menace top 3

If that's the case, he is incorrect about me being a retard. I haven't had my IQ formally tested in ages but I can tell you it's well above 85.

Phantom Menace could of been a masterpiece with changes. It's CGI was pretty fantastic for the time, as a 3D artist I often use it as reference. Episode 2 wasn't fantastic, but I think it's because there was a huge amount of CGI in comparison and there was probably tight deadlines and budgets. Episode 3 was also absolutely remarkable.

based on what? the dunning-kruger effect? your degree isn't in a subject that having it proves otherwise.

The force awakens was fucking garbage and you know it

i guess i'm the only one who thinks Rogue One is really good, fuck all your shitty opinions, i've seen the music threads on this board so have no reason to think your views on star wars are any less batshit crazy

Yeah those cgi boardroom meetings were stunning to look at.

Rogue One was good. Not perfect, but good and a lot better than the Force Awakens

it's the exact opposite order

Jar jar film > any other star wars.
The franchise is literally defined by jar jar

Well, earlier in my career I worked with a lot of people with developmental disorders. IQ's were regularly around the 80's, sometimes even in the 90's. Based on my many interactions with them, I'm pretty confident that my IQ is substantially higher. Not that that makes me "better" than them, but it does make it relatively clear that I'm not what anyone of rational mind would consider retarded.

The definitive list:

1 rogue one
2 a new hope
3 the return of the Jedi
4 the force awakens
5 the empire strikes back
6-9 is all that garbage Lucas called episodes 1, 2, & 3

even if you're not lying, someone can insinuate that now, you've expressed an opinion so lacking in validity, that you're currently retarded.

i'm not saying you did, just that it's stupid to try to get out of being called a retard by trying to explain that you're so smart instead of refuting the characterization of your point itself.

where'd you learn to count?

I'm not trying to explain that I'm "so smart," I'm simply refuting the claim that I'm a "retard" if retard is defined as someone with an IQ below 85. You seem to be defining it now as someone who's opinion is lacking in validity. If that is your definition of what constitutes a retard, I suppose I should ask you what exactly makes my opinion so lacking in validity.

So what exactly makes my opinion so lacking in validity?

>Rogue One
>Not last

opinion discarded

don't ask me, ask the guy who thinks that you're a retard.

but you didn't refute the claim, since you can't actually prove your IQ is over 85, even if everything you said was accepted as true, because it covers the past, and you could have huffed a shitload of paint since then, which resulted in your retardedness, which resulted in your opinion

im not looking up again but if you're the guy that said phantom menace is the best star wars, i will agree with the assessment

Fuck I wish you and I were friends irl.

Stupid fucking forced meem.