I'll try to keep this short.

>be me
>have extremely bad anxiety and depression problems
>seeing therapist
>analysis almost done
>we think it might be bipolar right now
>have really bad days sometimes
>call SO for some comfort
>dont trust a lot of people due to being emotionally and physically abused.
>they're the only one I truly trust
>call them crying, just wanting to hear them say they love me
>saying that I feel pretty suicidal, but I'm not going to kill myself. Just want the pain to stop
>SO gets mad
>starts getting very aggressive with me
>telling me that it's already been 30 minutes
>I didn't realize my emotions and calls with you had a fucking time limit
>tell them thats fucking rude, I'm having emotional problems and you're being a fucking cunt?
>SO laughs and says it's annoying when I cry
>not even sad anymore, fucking livid
>wonder what I've done wrong to upset them despite them being a dick to me
>feel fucking worthless and a burden for calling them about my issues
>cry harder because my mind is a mess right now, and the person I love is suddenly acting like a highschool bully
>isthisreallyhappening.jpg
>tell SO how much of a bitch they're being
>how fucking dare you treat me like this after I talked about my feelings
>not sure what to do right now
>feeling kinda numb
>not sure if this relationship is going to work out anymore
>a year of life down the drain

That's not how you treat a suicidal question unless you want then dead. Fuck that cunt.

shit sucks, especially if you were really dating that guy
what happened to being with someone for the best and the worst? kids these days, i swear...

Suicidal person* lol

OP here.
Exactly my thoughts. I've calmed down enough to think rationally about this.
Kinda makes me laugh now that I think about it.
How dare I bother you with my suicidal idealization.

I think you are crying for help, but your shouldnt rely in others for that. If you truly seek happiness, get off Sup Forums, eat right and exercise. Take mdma aswel because you need the happies.
BUT insted you will not do a mother fucking thing about it but seek out other people and drag them down into your sad pit. So to you i say man the fuck up and seek your happiness with logic

What the fuck is a SO?
And you can't expect someone to drop what they're doing and listen to your suicidal bullshit whenever suits you. You're the only person that can make a change

Sissy other

yeah, if my girl talked about suicide i'd go spoil her as fast as i can

well, if i did't get dumped, that is.

depending on the person, it can work. I always feel like the king of the world when i'm in a relationship, and when i'm not i go between lower than dirt to dead inside but fine

Wow. At least your brother didn't say that he wanted to spend more thime with you and if you ever had a problem or got depressed to contact him, and then you do, once, when you feel suicidal and he treats you like a fuckin disease ever since. Been three years now.

DUBS AND I'LL KILL MYSELF
CHECK EM OP AND JOIN ME

yoo if it makes u feel any better my gf (ex) cheated on me and gave me an std too as if cheating wasnt already fucked up enough. and i gave her so much. I thought ok i can just let the anger and hatred consume me OR i can forget her like a bad dream and just move on. i chose the second. thats all the advice i got sorry bro

just off yourself life isnt worth living the sooner you die the better

Fuck you an your non dubs

>i gave her so much
Everything except an STD

>SO
i had no idea what that meant and i assumed "suicidal operator"
hahaha
fuck, i'm lonely.

CHECK EM I SAID

Yeah.. that... she gave to me.

Tl:dr your lufe is less complicated than youre making it

Why are you referring to your so in the plural? What.

i wish i did give her one now. no..no NO!!!! i cant give in to the anger!! ok whew im good.

How about you stop making your partner responsible for your mental health, dipshit?
Sounds like you pulled this shit often. They got fed up with your insane neediness because you've been treating them like a fucking suicide hotline.
Don't date until your mental health issues are under control, you selfish little pussy.

I fucking hate it when people say SO. Just a way for faggots to say my boyfriend.

Sorry about that situation your in op, but that shot enrages me to now end.

Listen up user, I've been in the same sort of situation as you it all fixes itself once you realize that you are relying on someone to make you happy. Only you hold the key to being happy, Work every day if not at an actual job work on being fit or something just be productive and stop relying on people to make you happy

So much this

OP quit beeing a vampirizing little bitch and try to cope with your emotional / personal problem without pulling your relatives down

>Muh anxiety
>Muh depression

When did men stop being men? You pathetic betas need some General Patton style punishment.

You're a faggot.
Your "SO", which took me a while to understand what it was, is a faggot.

Stop crying about "muh depression" not because it'll help but rather because honestly no one cares. They may act it but they really don't, your best bet is either trying to get used to feeling like a suicidal cunt or be a suicidal cunt and just end it.

tell them to fuck them selves and break up with them

You've only been with them a year and you're pulling this crap? Would you want to be with a whiny suicidal depressive? Stop being so self-centred. You sound like a narcissist.

The fuck is an SO and why do you keep refering to it as if everybody knows what SO could stand for

i respect that you didn't use any gender pronouns so we wouldn't be able to instantly know you were a fag in a fag relationship but...it's clear that you're a fag.

Still, I wish everyone could be happy and I wish you the best. I'm in a similar boat as you so I won't troll you anymore than I have but yeah dude I don't really like faggots sorry.

It's fucking Mumsnet speak.

holy shit if you kids are serious and don't know what SO stands for you are literal autismo and have never been laid ever

it means significant other, like a boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband

Gosh damn you're fucking underage stupid

Quit bitching about depression on Sup Forums, if it were really serious and not just you wanting attention to you 24/7 you wouldn't be on here, your SO is right, go seek attention on tumblr

>Your attention grab is showing

I love how many people are tripping over themselves to give OP shit because depression was brought up and they see a lot of easy edge-points to score.

awesome deflection, bro, i think he bought it--you're in the clear!

If you would rub your remaining 2 brain cells together you would realize that I'm saying he's OP

I don't know man, I'd drop my girlfriend if she was crying and depressed often. Like, I can handle it once every now and again, but you seem like the kind of person who gets upset frequently and it's unattractive honestly. It gets to the point where you lose interest eventually, speaking from experience, make sure you're not too much of a hindrance OP, some people can't handle it when their partners are overly emotional, dial it back when you can or else you might end up pushing people away.

Significant Other, took me a few seconds to figure it out. People write it like that sometimes and it pisses me off too.

I honestly hate the term and I'm glad it's not used often, how about you don't insult people for not knowing what it is, it's completely understandable that they might not have seen it expressed as SO before. Not knowing what a significant other is would be insult worthy, but not being in the know about a stupid abbreviation is no crime.

Only faggots say it to make them feel better for liking other faggots

no thanks i just let you're mom rub my two balls together in her mouth while i slap her in the eyes with my erection

You need God

>You're mom
How old are you?

I mean honesty you sound kinda like an ass to me. You called your SO and wanted to talk and they listen for 30mins to your first world problems and then you call them a cunt? To be completely real with you, you are a burden. But they clearly love you enough to stick around and be there for you. How long has stuff like this been going in for? How often do you call them with stuff like this? Are you a guy or a girl? Give me a better understanding of the situation

Holy fuck...
S.o.
Significant otter
You guys are retarded
Rrrreeeeeee

>holy shit if you kids are serious and don't know what SO stands for you are literal autismo and have never been laid ever

Turning 22 soon and been in a relationship for 2 years with a girl now, sex life is still great. I think I honestly have heard my mum use "SO" at least once in her life.

Stop with the constant implying.

>literal autismo
>never been laid ever
>you're fucking underage stupid

Nope, just not a faggot who uses SO or cries about depression. Sounds like something my girlfriend would say while trying to be cute or something. Makes me cringe a little.

He's a fag

A faggot

Only fags say SO

falling for obvious low tier anti-grammar bait

sad

>mum

non-american fuck detected. the only country that matters is usa, the only race that matters is american--if you're anything else i don't give a shit and don't care what you have to say and would rather you did not use our american internet to shitpost

thanks

Protip every year is a year down the drain stop relying on other people to support you emotionally also Sup Forums is 18 plus

>if you're anything else i don't give a shit and don't care what you have to say and would rather you did not use our american internet to shitpost

Bait is getting bad now. Anyway I'm Irish.

>According to the Census, there are 34.5 million Americans who list their heritage as either primarily or partially Irish. That number is, incidentally, seven times larger than the population of Ireland itself (4.68 million). Irish is the second-most common ancestry among Americans, falling just behind German.

Stay mad amerifag :^)

>falling for obvious low tier anti-grammar bait,
your response time says otherwise, obvious underage b&

Too underage to catch the dab!

i don't give a shit about muh heritage--no really, that's kind of what made USA so successful to begin with: it's a melting pot--it doesn't matter what gender or race you are bro if you are born on these soils you are blessed by the divines themselves

Ireland on the other hand, lol. nuff said

big fan of conor mcgregor though, but the rest of you...haha

yeah because i'm just sitting here spamming the f5 key like you are, autismo

You seem to be using the words autism and autismo a lot
>You butthurt yet?

Why would you go to a girl you fuck about your mental problems? What will you get out of that? She'll just see it as weakness and if your chick is hot then weakness will dry her up. Go to a bro next time. That's what they are for.

>big fan of Conor McGregor
"Nuff said".

This same shit happened to me with a counselor. A psychitrist too. Fuck these fucking quacks.
Glorified drug dealers.
All of you crazy people are god's children.
He sings praises every time you shoot [blox] up a [bloxx] school or blow [bloxxx] up a [bloxxxx] mall

I think OP did go to a bro... kinda.

>i don't give a shit about muh heritage--no really,
Sure, I believe you.

>that's kind of what made USA so successful to begin with: it's a melting pot--it doesn't matter what gender or race you are bro if you are born on these soils you are blessed by the divines themselves
Yet another amerifag who doesn't know his own countries history. Woohoo.

>Ireland on the other hand, lol. nuff said
Um, no? You've quite literally said nothing about Ireland so far. If anything America has Ireland to thank for lending it some superior genes. Sad to see you guys already mutate them so fast into what we now call today.. autism.

>big fan of conor mcgregor though, but the rest of you...haha
Conor McGregor is a good fighter, personality is entirely an act. I don't see why you would like him over any other Irishman too, you sound quite stupid. Must be because you're America.

>America.
American*. However America as a whole is collectively one bit melting pot of autism and stupid.

lmfao it never gets old triggering eurocucks on american internet

Oh my god. We've got a live one...

Internet is more Jewish than American by your logic.

>typical American cucked by a jew once again

Was wondering the same. Maybe he is one of those crazy people who have their own pronouns

He is, I mean either that or
>pic related

Tl;dr: you're an attention seeking asshole in denial

Don't listen to these fucking shits OP. They probably have never had a significant other or actual feelings. This is actually a thing in psychology, when you open up to some one who you have built emotional rapport with only to have them guilt you or turn it around on to you. This happened recently with my sister who was the only person who lived in my city that I thought I could talk to. I had been going through a tough time all my life with my sexuality (I'm straight, I just have never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. I had sex once and I regret wasting my first time looking back.) and I was then critically depressed and lonely. Instead of suggesting ways to fix this or being supportive, she brought up all her grievances and turned to the sourest person I have ever known. Don't look back OP. Muster your life around you and just be you niggah. The right person will take you with your damages and try their best to fix them while realizing it may never all be fixed and that it must be done gently.

Man up you fucking weak tampon.

Your also a fucking tampon. So many fucking fairy ass cunts these days.

This but before that stop using the term SO. If you are going to be a fag just say it and not use tumblr terms

Could be worse - mine was 5 years.
good that you're seeing a therapist. just dump that bitch SO and keep seeing your therapist

>wonder what I've done wrong to upset them
>feel fucking worthless and a burden for calling them about my issues

Answered your own question. People don't need your shit. Trust me I know. My girlfriend started cutting so I told her she was a waste of life and walked out.

Well all in all it depends on how much of your shit she already had to deal with. If you've been complaining like a bitch for a long time and are always making everything about you and your feelings then maybe she's just rightfully sick and tired of it.
Of course if it's the first time you open up about your depression and she reacts like this, then she's just being an asshole

Wow, what you did was pretty hot. If I was her I'd come crawling back to get pounded.

Really? Your telling OP to get rid of the one person who is there for them? The person who puts up with their shit? The person who listens to them cry for 30 mins on a Wednesday (probably at work) gets fed up and try to end the convo then gets called a cunt and a bitch? Don't encourage OP to treat people like shit. Their SO certainly isn't perfect but with Op's temperament, it's the best they are gonna do.

Wow, I fucking hate this website so fucking much now. It is literally filled with the worst society has to offer. They know if they spoke their minds in public, someone would tell them to shut the fuck up or they would be laughed at and humiliated or they'd be fucking arrested, so they hide here. Try walking down the street and speaking your opinions out loud and see how far that gets you. You will most be beaten nearly to death by random people at some point. You're the fucking tampon. I went to high-school with a kid who basically shit-posts out loud with his mouth irl. He was notorious at my school for having a micropenis and doughy white man tits. Everyone fucking hated this kid. Just realize you sound like Man-tits McMicropenis almost word for word.

She tried. Oxygen thief head cases always do.

A sarcastic girl on the internet, oh my.

You've got it wrong dude. We're pretty much normal people, but the anonymity here means that we don't need to pretend to care about other people like you. If you met one of us in the real life we'd pretend to care because we woudln't want to pass for assholes

Well, okay you twat. Just because you settled for 'the best you're gonna do' doesn't mean OP has to. And I'm telling OP that if this person FUCKING UPSETS HIM AND HE IS SUICIDAL HE SHOULD STAY AWAY DIPSHIT

Believe me, it's as much a blessing for both of them.
They sound toxic AF
30 minutes is hardly a long time for someone to have a little patience.
Clearly OP needs to sort shit out with himself before involving another person in his life

Stop using people for your own best. Thats not love. People should first learn to live alone before getting into an relationship.

This

>using
i try my best to make them happy, and seeing it works fills me with everything good.
how is it not love? you think it isn't as good as those traitors who get bored of their partners?
and i can live alone, if you really call that living

No need to have a childish outburst. I can now see why you sympathize with OP so much. We don't know enough information to just assume the SO is the bad guy. We don't know how often this happens or the personalities of either party. Telling OP to leave without knowing more information could be telling OP to fuck the one thing good they have going for all we know.

>take mdma
>fry your happiness for a day or two in exchange for 3-12 hours of chemically-induced pleasure
Could work. Could backfire. Roll the dice, OP!

I apologize. I agree with what you are saying actually.

It's a clear cut case. If this is how they treat you when you call them in a time of need, you should absolutely dump them. There is zero excuse.

This. Welcome to real life. You find someone you can tolerate for a while and then one of you dies first or leaves.

This

It's all good. I'll admit I'm a little biased to the SO and I probably should have worded my first post better. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure OP is long gone and probably didn't see any of the decent advice in the thread only the shit posts calling them a faggot.

Ever read the boy who cried wolf? I agree but in practice if somthing happens too much we all lose patience. This is based on the assumption that OP does this regularly though, obviously if this is a rare occurrence then the SO is a terrible person.

Gay speak, typical problems

Why are so many fags so mentally unstable?

Its like being a faggot and mental problems have a correlation or somethin

Kek

THREAD