album itself isnt so great

5/10
1/10
5/10
4/10
6/10
7/10
6/10
7/10 (very iconic, brings in a point or two)
1/10
talentless hack

Lock your doors

Songs from a room is also pretty cleaver

ur dead meat, kiddo

no bitch

7/10
4/10
3/10

neither is the cover

yeah look at that fucking tree. They hired some amateur 3D modeler to do it and it looks like absolute shit, that's not even to mention the silly bark pattern texture they just pasted over the entire thing no matter what part of the tree it is. And the colors, holy shit

plays it safe, not bad, but definitely cannot be a 10/10

well this was the alternative
kinda neat but the tattoo one is way better imo

This is it.

This is finaly the reason why I'm going to leave this tasteless, brainless shithole, this pathetic excuse of a deutsh painting contest.

Sup Forums is braindead and has been for a long time. Imbecile opinions popping up left and right along with the emergence of mediocre "conscious" rap, boring indie-rock, posturing metal, and Freudian waifu fags leading kids to believe that music with actual emotion is whiny.

Pointless.

You are pointless, motherfucker. I can't believe how mad I are at thise three fucking words. Fucking YEARS of discussion, fucking 1k5+ albums listened to, just to lead to one conclusion made by random anonyfag, one random imbecile proud of his pleb opinion, probably jerking it off to his mother and sisters, crying sometimes when remembering that time when uncle Rob tried to kiss you on the mouth when you were a child :

"Wow, you guys are pretty upset"

This is over Sup Forums, I can't deal with plens anymore. This place is nothing but negativity bred to the point where Bob and Tyrone are agreeing on the sole form of popular music, aka the LOWEST, the fucking LOWEST POINT.

"Wow, you guys are pretty upset"

You are the biggest motherfucker of 2017. I'm so fucking mad you dared to clic on "submit" without a double-thinking. If I had the resources to do so, I'd actively try to find you, buy a record of your shitty britpop masterworks, and slip it in your ass, little piece by little piece. After the two of three hours of insertion, when you'll try to shit it out, we'll see who the whiny, assface.

I get this inexplicable feeling of emptiness and silence when I look at this, matches the album perfectly.

not even a good pasta you dumb faggot
go back to r*ddit

The only true 10/10

Tbh

Simple, artistic and iconic

5/10
5/10
8/10
6/10
6/10
6/10

4/10
5/10
8/10

4/10
8/10

2/10
6/10, cool idea but not implemented very well imo

4/10

6/10, cool idea but whoever undertook it wasn't talented enough
6/10
5/10
6/10
-10/10

Gotta post this favorite

3/10
8/10

6/10

only good ones ITT, the rest, although "iconic", are shit

I don't think the colors are a problem here, lots of people use pink and turquoise for a reason, that reason being it looks good.

i really like spiral

it looks about as good as this you pleb

Swedish prog

But this doesn't look bad from a color standpoint either

agreed

best springsteen cover here

i always thought it was a bridge over a river

also this

it's the only cover that makes me sick after many years
good job, I guess

I dont care what yall fucker think, this one's cleeeeean

fuck off phoneposter

Fav album cover.

Came here to post this. Bohren & Der Club of Gore have some great album covers!

>not a real album
>fan-made cover

Doesn't matter.

I haven't listened to it, but the only reason is that this album cover is so fucking dreadful.
From what I've heard, this album is supposed to be, like, really sad, but then why the fuck is he smiling in on the cover??!?!?!??
10/10 album covers are supposed to reflect or even change the album listening experience perfectly, not just "look cool". Fucking retard, go suck my dick.

The reason why this album cover is so good is because, not only it "looks cool", not only does it perfectly reflect the minimalism and experimentation of the album, but because if the album cover would be the regular Kanye cover, my thoughts and listening experience of this album would be completely different.