My artist friend just asked me if I'd like to pose nude for a painting. I kinda wanna...

My artist friend just asked me if I'd like to pose nude for a painting. I kinda wanna, but is there any reason I shouldn't?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do it, just shave your back before you do

lol why my back specifically?

Cause back hair would look pretty rank in a nude painting

Because cameras were invented.

true enough I guess. I'm pretty sure they want it to be from the front view anyway though

I'm an artist nude please.

what difference does it make whether I do a painting or a photo

lol you think they're in it for something sketchy?

None, if the photos are taken professionally. Else, allot due to lighting.

On the flipside of this, I'm an artist who wants to paint nudes and I daren't actually ask anyone in case I come across all Weinsteiny. Maybe there should be an app for this.

so it'd actually be better to do a painting than a photo then? If a photo depends on lighting and a painting will be fine no matter what

Oh just do it you wimpy bitch. GEESE!

it's a friend of mine I've known for years so I think their intentions are pure. Guess you can never be too sure tho

how have you been able to paint people if you don't ask them

I like geese

If the photo is taken professionally yes

pose nude for me too

I've only painted clothed portraits. It's another step to ask them to get their kit off.

Sounds fine tbh. Like I say, I've been thinking about asking people and I haven't got any weird intentions.

buddy, I don't even know if I'm gonna pose nude for my friend, let alone anyone else

you a guy or a girl?

I'm a girl

I actually did nude art in college, I was the model and there is nothing inherently wrong with it. Quite liberating, you just have to trust the person you are doing it with and get over that initial I am naked in a room of clothed strangers.

FYI: I was paid £100 a time to be a nude model and it was for 1.5hrs.
I am male btw.

then show your tits.

tits or gtfo

>in case I come across all Weinsteiny
OED, please add this word.

if you can convince me why I should pose nude then maybe you'll get to see a lot more than my tits

>It's another step to ask them to get their kit off.
No, that's what you start with.

>wanted
>figure models
>$x/hr

I was a nude model by trade back in medical school. Gangraped by painters CONSTANTLY. I've since retired.

Have someone paint your tits, then post the painting.

hate to sound unconvinced but why didn't you stop after the first time

>Gangraped by painters CONSTANTLY

if you want to you should, it's harmless and you only live once. even if it's not any fun, you'll regret it less than you will missing an opportunity to try something fun

that's what I was getting at

>retired

thats the rule here for females. show your tits or gtfo

I know it sounds fun that's why I wanna do it. Any downsides though?

>you only live once
This. I think it would be badass to have a nude painting of me in an art gallery some day.

Actual advice: Don't meet up alone with this person if you don't know them. Typically figure models are drawn/painted by a group or class so there's no rapey stuff happening.

oh I'm aware

You might be having a fat day and then end up in the national portrait gallery.

American ca$hitos.

Dollareenies.

Phat $tax

nothing worse than a few awkward conversations.

it's posing for art, not shooting a bbc gangbang

then respect the rule you ignorant slut

I dunno if I'd want my painting in a gallery or anything like that.

And it's a friend of mine I've known for a while so there should be no worries there

youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE

lol I don't think it'll be going up in any galleries

I've drawn models before. just be prepared to sit still for like 20-30 min.

I don't draw people i know because its frustrating as hell to have to tell them to stop fidgeting.

You would get to be immortalized in art. Also, Tits or GTFO.

Ooh yeah I dunno how well I'll be able to handle staying still for so long

Yeah I usu just drug them and sketch their corpses or whatever

That's what Mona Lisa said. Actually, she would have said "lol, non credo che salirà in nessuna galleria" because she was Italian.

show us what you look like and then we'll tell you if you should do it or not

You are the lamest man in the world

Don't be so sure..

I mean is it something I should be worried about?

any artists here want to draw Christine?

i c wot u did thr

put razor blades in your vagina just in case raep.

wait your turn Christine

Going up in a gallery? I've painted a few that weren't meant to be exhibition pieces but they ended up there. If it turns out well he'll be wanting to show it.

Why thank you.

all this time and still no tits. what did Sup Forums became?

you're gonna have to work harder for tits

Post belly

i dont have to work for it. i dont even know if you are legit a girl. so stop being a fag and prove that you are really a woman

*ahem* Please madam, for the sake of this gentleman among a sea of deplorables, would you kindly reveal your bosom?

belly pic

please take the lint out of your belly

lol

lol no lint, just a deep belly button. I just checked as well lol

So anyone have anything else to add about whether or not I should go through with it?

Do you want to take the painting so that you can see yourself in the prime of your life when you get older or not? I hope this friend of yours is a good painter.

truth is you already know you want to, that's why you asked to be convinced. you should always take the opportunities in life to do things you don't often get to do. never leave yourself wondering what if. life is all about experiences, as long as you're not harming anyone why turn anything down until you've tried it?

Id be worried about guy being creepy mostly but if you trust him go for it. Its hard to find people to draw.

Hmm. Is there any reason not to just have a photo taken instead?

Sure.

Let me paint ya. I could do with a couple of new models.

Like what?

Are you looking for a theme, outfit, location or mood for your photo or portait or photoshoot?

Nothing in particular. I'm just sort of going along with it

What kind of pose is it gonna be? Is he gonna go full Lucian Freud on you?

If you want to be edgy, you could a shoot in front of a controlled graffiti scene. Maybe flashing in a public place. A boudoir shoot. Office naughtiness. Schoolgirl uniform. Bathroom selfies. Posing on a rooftop when it's warm. Posing alongside a sports car as sexy as the model herself. Sounding good?

You could pose as a fashion model gone naughty and explicit or as a respected and popular adult film performer.

Dignity?

how much do you charge for a blow job? you fucking whore

Facing forward, standing

Cool. Let's get a sneak preview of what your friend's going to be looking at. For artistic purposes..

the thread has been going for 3.5 hours, she's obviously not going to post tits

she wants to be slutty in front of her gay artist friend, not a bunch of a sweaty internet losers

Oh. Didn't notice that. Shame.

And that's why we shouldn't entertain this hoe, I mean if "she" even is a girl. I'm not convinced you guys are pandering to a person with a pussy until a see a pair of tits with a correct timestamp.

At least it's a slightly different twist on the usual "dude pretending to be a female" thread.

wait what's the twist?

Fuck off newfag. She was asked, she wasn't seeking attention. Faggots like you are the reason we can't have nice things. Kill self.

Ya can't deny, he is right though

Well I haven't seen an 'artist's model' thread before.

no he isn't, look at the original post and the image

it's quite clearly a female asking a question about "tee hee my boobies that I'm going to show off but no YOU don't get to see"

she isn't some exception to the rule based on a made-up technicality, she's the worst of the worst when it comes to femanons

"Alleged" femanons.