Be me, 18 y/o, never smoked pot in my life

>Be me, 18 y/o, never smoked pot in my life.
>I'm out for lunch with my friends and it comes up, they ask me what is the craziest thing that happened to me while high.
>I start stumbling across my words, "I've never actually smoked, O,"
>Are my friends are in shock, say I need to try at once.

That was Tuesday. Tomorrow is the day I try it, and I have no idea what to expect, or what to do.
Y'all seem like the kind people who smoke on the daily, so I figured I'd come here to get some advice.
Please help a fellow autist out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zT4Y-QNdto&list=PLsTU4qITtyO8aJ8hnhgJupchKkVs5t3Ht&index=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get dizzy, kinda nice
make sure you have something to drink with you(water or a sugardrink)
dont play in traffic

Don't set your expectations too high for your first time, else you might not even feel anything and get a confusing vibe the first few times - Make sure to inhale properly, mouth to lung.

Also, don't get caught up focusing on your heartbeat, it will most likely speed up decently if you get high af

You might become very anti social and "in your head" but this will go away when you eventually get more experience.

Just go with the flow

if i remember the first time i smoked correctly i was euphoric, so expect that. You also "feel" your enironment more so make sure you're somewhere you know you will feel safe/in control. So yeah, if you stay open you'll have a blast! tell us about it once you're done it

First few times i tried it i didn't feel anything, but i did on the 4th time when i smoked a lot.

I didn't like being high because it make me feel kinda passive.

panic attacks kinda happen sometimes. if it happens to you try to remember that no one dies from smoking weed. Since your thoughts are kinda fuzzy something you know is true helps

just don't become one of those people that never shut up about smoking pot.

otherwise enjoy and don't do it too much. it makes you lazy and stupid.

Also another thing, you might feel uncomfortable around your friends and get a feeling that wants you to get the fuck out of there. If this happens then don't mention it, just casually go out for a walk alone in a peaceful area to take a break. Let your mind be free during this, any kind of nature is gonna be insane and you won't forget the experience.

Don't let these negative aspects discourage you from trying it. It's to make sure you're ready for them beforehand, so they don't creep up on you.

Make sure you're plenty hydrated in advance, get through plenty of water in the morning.
One of the most noticeable things is you'll really notice your dry mouth if you're dehydrated.
It basically makes everything you enjoy a little better, so get one of your favourite movies/games/music on in the background to take your mind off your body.
It does elevate your heart rate a bit and will make you more aware of your body.
(First time I did it I could feel bubbles of gas forming in my stomach and travelling all the way up my oesophagus to burp)
If you start to hear your heartbeat loudly just take deep and slow breaths, you're not about to have a heart attack.
You just want to focus on something other than yourself really, smoking for the first time surrounded by friends who have done it before is the best way.
I wouldn't particularly advise being on your own the first few times as if it hits you hard you'll probably convince yourself you're about to die.
Just remember there's no real direct evidence to suggest anyone has ever died from being too high.

Noone can really tell what you'll feel, people are different as you can see from the replies you already got. Some don't feel shit the first time, some have fun, some freak out because they get confused or idk why. The general rule when doing drugs is to remember "It's just drugs everything is okay".

So if you get scared your heart is pumping too fast or you get confused or whatnot, just repeat to yourself "It's just the drugs everything is fine". Maybe play some music you like to calm down, eating something also helps if you're too high.

Have fun.

They not to eat right before you smoke. Doing so will usually make your chest feel tight. Other than that, moderation is key and just have fun w your friends

You need a better class of friend user, stop hanging around with the dropkick drugo's.
It's also harder to hook up with a stoner chick compared to other groups like drinkers (unless she's a total whore who happens to smoke), let alone one that isn't a complete fucking disaster. Their also much less motivated to be bribed to do anything, as their hippy lifestyle is all about waiting till someones check day.
Stoners bring very little to the table in the form of benefits as friends, they usually only present negatives, like if you get pulled over they stink of weed.

As for weed, get ready to be insanely tired and demotivated, pull some stupid faces, concentrate on not dying for a few minutes, have your vocabulary reduced to "what?" and getting cotton mouth. Possible side effects are regular tv seems like it's all music videos.

If you enjoy it, try switching to cooking and eating your grass instead of smoking - no nasty smoky mouth aftertaste, no coughing, no smelling like dope, far longer lasting high.

Edibles never worked for me, any idea why?

I tried all kinds of food (cookies, milk, cake, ..) from various sources, even tried cooking myself but I never really felt anything. Always needed a few hours later.

One hit and done.

You have no tolerance, one hit will get you as high as the guys that smoke on the regular do on a whole joint. Also, the high takes about 15 minutes to fully kick in, don't think you need more.

The only downside to weed is jail and drug tests, be prepared for both. Hid that shit in your balls, not pockets, not GFs purse and not the glove box. Never go above weed and LSD/psychedelics as far as drugs go and you will have a good life.

Did you decarb first?
TBH I'm too lazy pothead to fuck with real edibles. I just toast my grass at 220F for an hour in the oven then put it on something that either goes well with or masks the herbal flavor - buttered toast, pizza, smoothie, etc.

I might try that sometime. Smoking is becoming an issue and vaping kinda sucks, takes too long to setup and finish.

How do you dose though? I usually smoke about 0.2g every 2 hours, what would be the equivalent with your method on a pizza?

you will laugh your ass off in the first time

this, some don't feel it the first time

if you get nervous or paranoid while high just think of something funny or listen to music.

It's literally not a big deal. It's basically a better alcohol with no hangover, no physical addiction, no possible way to OD etc.

That being said, it's not the magical "omg it does X" that some people claim it to be. It's literally just a better, non-addictive tobacco that doesnt fuck with your lungs yet makes you a bit hungry sometimes and laugh at things. Enjoy it in moderation and have a good time.

Honestly this. What you might think getting high will be like is nothing like you've seen on the internet, TV or movies. Just chill and roll with it. Your heart rate going up is normal.

You just feel happy but mentally foggy, it's fun. It's not a huge deal dont worry.

Absolutely you'll get crazy giggles. Also when you first start smoking you'll get munchies so bring some chips

There's really no concrete way to judge that. Trial and error, just experiment a little bit, but start off small. One you get weed down your gullet you can't back out, it's there for the duration

Being perfectly honest it's nothing too special. They'll hype it up a lot, but it's not like you're gonna have a brain-melting trip, or it's gonna change your life. It's a simple herb and nothing more. Just treat it like sitting down for drinks.

The first thing you're gonna notice if you've never smoked before is that it's gonna hurt your lungs like a bitch, and you're gonna feel that for like the next ten minutes, and if you cough it's gonna make it hurt way worse. Oh, and if you're not the first to take a hit make sure the contents of the bowl aren't too ashy. If it is, then next hit you risk sucking up not only ash and weed, but weed that is probably very very hot, and you'll be tasting that for a good hour.

Pain aside, everything else is gonna be pretty nice. It takes different times for it kick in depending on the stein, but depending on how strong it is/ how experienced you are the high itself is gonna feel pretty different.

For your first time, just take one, maybe two hits, and wait a good fifteen minutes. Just do this and you'll get a nice, calm feeling. You'll be relaxed, more open to laughing about shit, just generally wanna have a nice time.

Now, while it's impossible to overdose on weed, it certainly IS possible to get a little too high. My first time I ate a bunch of edibles, ended up getting a body high so bad I was shaking, puked a whole fuckton, and ended up napping for like five hours, on top of being ridiculously high.

Oh, and get a glass of water. Coughing aside, you're really gonna have fun with cottonmouth.

Its like being drunk but you have more control and you feel lazy but happy. I'm on it most days, its nice, nothing to worry about faggot you wont die. I'm 17 and i prefer it over getting drunk

Every time I smoked, I just got into a lot of pain and it was extremely uncomfortable.

What's wrong with me?

Byebye

this is a good advide if you are not enjoying it so much in company of others, make sure that you bring some music to hear, it really enhances the experience

Do exercise and vidya. Listen to music and stretch.

just chill out, it feels somewhat like 4% beer, nothing very hard, but you shouldn't drive a car.

somehow weed gives me paranoic thinking, 3 out of 5 times I smoked I did not enjoyed it(jack herer, those 2 good times was with White Widow), while LSD didn`t caused me any badtrip, and I trip a lot, about 4 times in month, so I think I`ll stick to it.

Well I've never been drunk before. I grew up with really strict parents and never was really able to sneak anything past them.

I infuse with oils at much lower temperatures for hours, does your method retain the potency and richness of the experience? I also rather vape than eat, you are right that this herb shouldn't be smoked as combustion has only 28% extraction rate and loses a lot of the cannabinoid profile in the process.

It really depends on the strain and method of extraction. Vaporizing and edibles is the way one should indulge in cannabis, edibles are not for first timers though and generally need more experience as the high will stay with you for prolonged periods. Smoking is not healthy and doesn't capture the full potential of a strain.

Sativas are energetic and will give you cerebral high, they are more about racing thoughts and introspection and can induce massive anxiety as you can analyze your flaws and ask yourself why you didn't solve these issues earlier. Your body is lighter. Sativas and their hybrid sisters are more social strains that induce talkativeness, euphoria, and openess. They require more experience to be both grown and handled when vaporized/eaten and it's most likely you won't be getting any sativa through your friends. CBD sativa hybrids are great for exercising. are great for exercising. The effect is more high than stoned.

Indicas induce relax of muscles, pain relief, lazyness, it's generally the evening strain for a bag of chips and cheap fun in front of a black mirror, whether it's games or movies. Your body feels heavier. Most people grow indicas because they are more easy to handle, the yield is much higher, and the effects are handled much easier for even inexperienced users. These types of strain are the cause of lazy stoner image. The effect is more stoned than high.

This is generally a good advice. Psychedelics will even give you introspection through which you should realize to avoid more addictive substances.

Special case is medical grade stimulants and substances with similar effects that are not stimulants (such as modafinil). If you are really responsible person they can improve your life. If you can't handle them it's really bad because stimulants can give you an illusion of optimal performance and I know what I am doing when you are in fact popping another pill while underperforming and are twitchy and weird as fuck.

great advice

only thing I would add would be listen to music you like

youtube.com/watch?v=6zT4Y-QNdto&list=PLsTU4qITtyO8aJ8hnhgJupchKkVs5t3Ht&index=19

Make sure big bags of chips or snacks are near you at all times. Munchies are an insatiable appetite for stuffing your face. I only ever got munchies first few times I smoked.

Make sure you actually inhale properly and not shittly because it’s your first time, don’t be intimidated and just roll with it if you don’t inhale properly it will sting the back of your throat and then you’re fucked. Bring a bottle of water

Panic attacks only happen if you're doing something you're not supposed to. Most of you degenerate kids on this site don't know shit. I been smoking heavy and daily for the past 3 years. Doing any substance in a condition or environment that is not comfortable will almost always end up in a shitty experience. I first smoked with my ex who was and still is one of my best friends on a chill ass Friday out in the woods after getting some funyuns and a redbull, and man it was awesome. I'm glad she was there or I would of had a hell of a time finding my way back home. Just be with people you vibe with and be in a positive mindset, don't over anticipate, just go with the good flows. And definitely don't try any substance if you have to try and sneak it around, lie about your habit, or any bullshit like that. There's a reason why you kids get ripped off and sold bunk on the daily and that's because no dealer wants to deal these wannabe kids any real shit if they think they can't handle it. You don't hand a kid a loaded gun, simple as that.