Would you buy a young woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores?

Would you buy a young woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores?
Also would you work or start a woman dairy company, that would produce girl milk and other products like girl cheese or tit icecream?

you cannot make girl cheese, human doesn't have the right bacteria to trigger fermentation.

Study your topic before posting newfag

What? No? What on Earth would you get from drinking titty milk? Is it a fetish thing? Good tasting? Like legit question

Yeah... No.

Makes more sense than drinking cow milk, but still no.

Is this a fetish of yours, Op?

nope

tastes too sweet

yes and yes

Put a tap on those tits and fill me up a beer mug.

Goddam SJWs bitch whining, makes me thirsty.

>you cannot make girl cheese
didn't Attila make some with his wives milk?

>buying from a store
>not just going to a local producer and drinking from thetap

it's really nutritious. Like cow milk is good, but it's produced for a cow, so a human wont get that much out of it, human milk is made for a human, you get my point.

No i have no milk fetish

Would you like girls to voluntarily give milk or be forced to do so?

Forced. My dream is a society where women are nothing but tools.

Ok, me too.
Age of milking girls?

It's actually better for you than cow's milk. It's also the only thing the human body can live off of indefinitely. I'm not defending it, though.

I would drink woman's milk only directly from the boobs of an hot woman

well they can technically have kids at a very young age, but i would wait until the titties are developed. 15-16 somewhere around that age.

How long will it be milked? And then what to do with the girls when their usefulness ends?

I think that it's a rumor. You need enzymes for it, the milk just spoils in a wrong way

Is it normal for a husband to try his pregnant wife's milk?

I don't even drink milk, I absolutely hate the taste. So I wouldn't buy human titty milk either, even if the girl was extra hot.
>inb4 bones
I still drink sour milk

ITT fags everywhere.
I love titty milk, its good for you. :3

i don't know, as long as they produce milk i guess. Once the usefulness ends they will be either used for breeding, or made into food, depending on how visually pleasing they look.

Sucked on my womens tits like a cat when we had our daughter, shit was delicious fam

Virgin here do women like you sucking and licking their tits? I always wanted to do that.

after breeding? for food too?

Had some breast milk ice cream once. It was ok, nothing special.

t. tendies-autist

Provlem is human milk tastrs horrible

yup, just cut out the used parts.

eh?

Yes. They are more sensitive during and after pregnancy. Bitches love being milked.
Go milk one. :3

>]
Nope, loved it!
Sweet and yum. Loved it when my wife was milking.

girl's life expectancy?

noly if the milk came from clean, certified vegan chickadees

This makes me want to get tindr and break my v card.

No hags, probably 30 years max.

Go for it, only you can stop yourself from doing so.

wouldn't it be classed as a biohazard?
I mean because of the greater risk of communicable diseases, being from our own species.

Only if I could see the girl getting milked

Yes. normal and healthy, sexually.

Absolutely. I don't normally drink any milk, but I tried some breast milk a few weeks ago and it was awesome. Makes the best white russians too.

Not if its pasturized

no its not normal and healthy u fuckin idiot, milk is designed to be consumed by babies not adults.
but i guess u r all little manchildren anyways.

Milk is designed? By who?

google for Baby Gaga icecream

God. Faggot

Sure, kid You go on believing that.

Fuck yes

If this is true, then God designed cum for procreation, but you still swallow it everyday

it is designed by evolution. go study some biology and u would understand that all mammary glands from mammals (humans included) are evolved to feed their young.its very simple logic dont know how u guys cant see that.

But you are ok with adults drinking cow milk?

no i am not i mean every one can decide for themselves what they wanna put into their bodies, but i choose to not drink any kind of milk nor do i have any respect for ppl that do