So as part of a degree course I'm enrolled in (adult learning, I'm 35) there appears to be a gender study section...

So as part of a degree course I'm enrolled in (adult learning, I'm 35) there appears to be a gender study section. It's small but my feminazi teacher is a fucking sociopath. I would love some images of hypocritical news articles from "respected" feminist friendly publications to put into the final slide for a presentation about the media and patriarchy. Thanks in advance Sup Forumsros

The degree is for teaching history BTW

Gender studies has nothing to do with history. You're better off taking some kind of mechanics course to better understand aircraft and firearms.

I agree but it's a small part of the degree that I HAVE to take. I'm actually in the middle of learning historical firearms manufacture that is just awsome

Honestly I would just bite the bullet on this one and do what "they" want. It'll cause more harm to you in the class if you start voicing your opposition to their norm. It's just how colleges are, I'm assuming your still in your first 2 years and your'e doing general ed classes. You're always going to have the lowest tier people in liberal arts type classes and it's always feminists and degenerates that make up the vast majority of said class. Just suck it up and do the bullshit assignment and move on. These kids won't succeed in life anyway so don't give the satisfaction of an argument since that's all they really want. The entire class is more or less bait for arguments and ego self masturbation. Just finish and leave, that's all you can do.

You know what dude you're right. I was just seeing red after a 2 hour lecture on the evils of all men. I'm the only man in the class and it got me fucking angry. Thanks

>Honestly I would just bite the bullet on this one and do what "they" want.
Don't you mean (((they)))

Not the “Homeless guy” you nitwit. The homeless mother and child. The homeless disabled person begging for change on the street cuz they can’t afford a wheel chair or medication.

In the republican mind, if you get sick or victimized, it’s your own damn fault.

Audible kek

I hope that guy gets nuts ripped off

get the fuck outta my Sup Forums faggot

It's not YOUR Sup Forums it's out Sup Forums even traps.

"nazi" sigh... the irony.
Good for her the fucker didn't have good technique.

Hmm I'm not a republican but I think their ideology is more that people don't do enough to keep themselves out of these situations. And I might be wrong but it makes some sense, no? We are past the days of homeless veterans and in the era of hippy druggies moving to San Francisco for the comforts of being homeless druggies? For what's it's worth I'm a classical liberal, from Australia, with dread locks, and I often indulge in certain drugs, as do many, without being homeless. I think that republicans ideology is that this is more of a choice to be a dreg than being forced into being a dreg by some unfortunate situation. Painting people as un-symapathetic in lue of an argument is shitty man. 'Sayin

Yeesh that look's the goblin Alex jones slayed in seattle.

this gets me errytime

Any man who writes that code doesn't deserve to call himself coder or get a bachelor.

If it is just that , we will not have problem at all .. able body able mind no welfare

Kek

>still looking a way to victimize himself and others
Are libtards really this weak?

that faggot on the right, however, wishes someone would.

naaaah. i bet he killed himself already.

Last part should be ''Thats not how Democratic party works''.

Gender studies have plenty to do with history. Without even getting controversial, women didn’t have the right to vote in America untill about a hundred years ago.

>win right?
No lol, these images are super biased from the start.

Same thing that when you drive drunk and kill a man.

I was drunk so I could not consent my actions
>sentence of 20 years for murder on 1st grade lifted
>counter demand to family to let that man cross the road in front of my car
>make millions on patreon for my scarring experience
>blame tesla motors for not making their cars stop by their own

Fuck the memes, this is the real shit right here

Fucking raping Canadians.

which faggot on the right?

You can’t consent while drunk. You also can’t do a host of other activities like operate a car or heavy machinery. I really don’t understand what’s hard about this.

Nobody uses consent in the context of driving a car unless they’re being asshats about the concept of consent.

>implying she isn't invulnerable to rapists

That happens when you wash someones brain to say some specific shit whenever they find the chance

Hey but Jake was drunk too so did Josie rape him?

Kys

Plz tell me fake

Don't forget the shirt was given to him by a female friend.

So fucking what? 3/4 are men. Peple are fucking people.

nope, she's a woman. woman can't rape

Maga back off normie! Go back to plebit!

Those two things don’t even oppose each other.

The guy wasn’t being objectified, he was being criticized for his tacky shirt. The two situations are totally different.

Most newspaper in europe had 2 different versions in the kiosks. The election was over at 5am european time, too late to print a new paper, so they had to publicate both versions.

Based

What is this?

neither did most men. learn some history instead of spouting ignorant bullshit.

Fuckin wat? I failed my master once because I was in coma for two months and universities in my country give a flying fuck about emotions, injury, or illness.
Why are american grad schools and students so degenerate?

>Q: 5:58PM
>A: 5:59PM

kek, he didn't even read that shit

lel

He didnt actually write it despite most people thinking he did.

>somebody compares one hypocrite stupidity with another stupidity replacing 3 words just to show how stupid he phrase really is, no matter the situation
>doesn't care about the hypocrite stupidity and instead starts saying the comparison is senseless

Why are you here? go back on your tab of reddit or tumblr to see what answers you got after posting your "say no to fat shaming" post

What I said was factually correct and what you said literally has to do with gender and history, so it makes sense that that content would go in a gender studies class.

I was at this march as I'm a journalist's assistant. Two things, the person running the cleaning was a woman named mrs. Meyers who has worked for public sanitation for 20 years and everyone was paid time and a half (30 an hour). Second the reason there was so much trash is 10 times the people originally planned came out to protest trump. It was so many people the spanned the eniter length of the 2 mile capital trail completing the match before it started. According to metro the only event that has ever drawn more people was Barack Obama's first inauguration.

Absolutely not. According to 3rd wave feminism, Women are weaker and less cognitively capable than men. Women under any sort of influence cannot consent and it is up to the MAN to have the moral character and soundness of mind to understand the situation and make the "right" choice. Hell, even if a woman is sober and a man is drunk and the woman signs a form stating that she consents, the man can still be charged with rape. And what makes this all bullshit is that this isn't a troll statement.... that's how actual court cases go.

I’m actually fine with fat shaming, it’s not healthy to be fat. It’s also not healthy to use shitty analogies to prove a point that everyone will simply agree with because you’re preaching to the choir.

Bullshit, name of school plus screenshot of program curriculum. No history degree would include that class, you chose it from electives.

Always cracks me up

Republicans are the biggest snowflakes mate. Just look how the president whines like a bitch anytime a mean tweet about him gains traction.

Gawker is trash. Everyone can agree on this.

What country you live in? I love my modern semi autos but antique firearms and the designs just have something so special to them. They just have this feel of being very important to the owners life and something that would be a family heirloom. Good man reproducing these designs.

so you think its perfectly fine for a woman to have sex willingly but claim its rape later because she was drunk and regretted it even though the man was also drunk, but now hes a rapist? its the same shit. you drive drunk you face the consequences you have sex drunk you regret it later. everyone goes through it but women think they are special.

>George Soros?

what happened to people who would stand up for what they believe instead of eating shit and keeping their head down...

They didn't care about who gave him the shirt, neither why did that person gave him THAT shirt