Yesterday i was walking back to my car in the mall car park and i saw a BMW 540i with this sticker in his back window...

Yesterday i was walking back to my car in the mall car park and i saw a BMW 540i with this sticker in his back window, So i proceeded to run my key all the way down his car as i passed it. Any free masons here ?

jailed mason reporting in

Pokemon Mason reporting in

Where about?
They aren't supposed to show any external signs they belong to the brotherhood.

Same fag reporting in

South Australia

My father in law is a mason... They're old harmless dudes that get together and have weird rituals... Their bible is fucking weird, has George Washington in it and shit.

He's prob as much of a mason fag as you and I
Prob some edgy cunt
Good job on ruining his car

That’s not true where I’m from.

I seen one dude who replaced badge's on his car with a FM symbol

what kind of weird rituals?

Where's that?
'murica?

I put an illuminati sticker on mine
MK Ultra FTW!

Main guy goes on a podium wearing a goat head and a robe (not fucking kidding you) speak some gibberish shit... uhhh thats about it, definitely weird as fuck though. Theyre all hella old too, like 60+

Lolwut that's not true at all

Most masons are just community members doing charity work and such. Both of my grandpas were members and part of the Order of the Easter Star.

I heard that at first all you have to do is believe in any god of any religion , Then as you go up the ranks the rituals basically force you to contradict your own beliefs without really even knowing, its like low level satanic recruitment grounds

Have you seen their bible? That shit tripped me out, I was like WTF is George washington doing on page 2?!

There are many different branches of Free Masons
Agree with the charity work and stuff.
However shit differs from one country to the next and from one branch to another.
Don't believe me, google it.

>Easter Star
keks

Eh, my bad. *Eastern. I just woke up fgt.

Yeah, of course. I inherited their stuff when they passed. Looked all through it. Didn't seen that weird. Read Duncan's Ritual of Freemasonry cover-to-cover as well.

its just paganism

You all are idiots.

And op is a faggot

32 Degree Master Mason. Ask away my son.

Will you send me some btc?

Oh. And who will help the Widows and the Orphans?

On your behalf user.

Hit me up btc dust Sup Forums doesn't let me post my address so remove the dashes if real will post.
>13ig-9MC1d-QABqiwn-ZDnwmt-eH8njFr-4Jdoq

Noice .gif
Stealing it, like a true kike

Anytime friend my old folder of lampshades was stored on my busted up hard drive so I would share if i could.

lol, idiot watches to many Movies....

Try books dumbcunt
Try them, you may learn a thing or two and it would help with your spelling.

Thanks m8

They have their own license plates dumbass. And street signs

Why? What do you actually think they do to deserve that?

Where?
'muricaaaaaaaaaa!
What a fucking surprise you retarded fucks

What's to hide? I know more about freemasonry then the actual Mason's themselves and I'm not one.

You know information this day and age is readily available and free. Not everyone is ignorant to knowledge as you are.

I am not that user.
But I disagree the vast majority of people are willfully ignorant. And often almost illiterate.

It is why so many will soon be utterly beguiled.

Beware being a member of the majority.

>ignorant
Sure friendo, sure.

That's not what I said though is it? I stated everyone is not as dumb as user. I never stated everyone is intelligent like me. Nice try though. Learn to read first before you try to be as intelligent as me. I'll give you a little credit though cause you are right, majority of people dumb like you.

LOL, yep, idiot should have a tin foil hat. When you become a Mason, they give you a ring with the Masonic Symbol on it that most old Masons wear all the time. It is not a secret. The Masons are mostly a bunch of old men who never out grew the Secret Girls aren’t allowed club game we boys may have played when we were 9 years old.

It has a religous aspect to it. They do charity work and plege to help each other out,.

My father and grandfather wre Masons and the asked me to join. So I did just to do something with them. Then I quit when I found out it was a religous organization. You have afirm your faith in God. I am an Athiest and could not be hypocritical enough to even fake it, so I quit.

But i5 is mostly just a bunch of old men playing Club House.

Free Mason here AMA

Yes explain this picture and I'll tell you if you're wrong

The mason handbook cipher

I forgot it was a holiday weekend. No school today huh?
Try again all you so called Mason's in this thread, or are you all afraid a non mason knows more about it.
Fools

Kek....I am at work right now numb nuts, and you don't know dick.

Its not difficult to join the free masons? They're actively recruiting at university open days

who is the the secret "god" revealed at the 33°? or at your level who is god?

The architect.

Sure buddy. Playing minecraft in moms basement isn't work

This is the ultimate truth.
Anything beyond this is tinfoiling, we-wuzzing, or pure speculation. Get over it and/or stop watching National Treasure 6 times in a row.

Man work

>brainless slave work

My grandfather was a Freemason and military intelligence. I also suspect I'm really his bastard son. Am I illuminati, do you inherent that shit?

clearly i dont know what that means faggot are you here to answer questions or na?

only if hes a reptilian

exif data where

(deleted post)
lol, realized your error, i see.

faggot.

Illuminati and freemasonry are not the same. This is where people are dumb like OP

The grand architect

Yes, it was. :3

He was 666 or some snake/serpent shit. I've got the Mason record to prove it. So snake is reptile. Reptilian.

my sides

>I am an atheist
>I am a vegan just to let you know
Stoped reading
Opinion discarded

God is in a different sense then what religious fanatics believe.

If 666freemason from old school mil Int isn't real illuminati wtf is? Hollywood? Lol.

Fuck technology is retarded garbage

there are definitely no masons itt. you are all fags

well 666 is human. im assuming you would probly know if you were reptilian and you wouldnt be on Sup Forums you'd be raping children on a private island or drinking blood or sum gay

Well, not exactly. It's deism. Still, nothing that crazy or strange. People are just sheltered is all.

Any carbon n based life form is 666.
>newfags to reality
I told you guys I know more then any mason

Bonus question. The strong force that holds the protons and neutrons together, anyone know what that force actually is?

>thinks he's a big boy because he uses big tools

Not a common gavel or 24" gauge then.

pretty surface level info. congrats
>I told you guys I know more then any mason
ok who or wtf is the architect please?

The grand architect. Still waiting for my other question to be answered. Obviously no Masons here
Pls explain pic

i been said that dumbass.
answer the question so i can leave

This image isn't used in my jurisdiction (non-US), although having read about it, much of the symbolism is familiar to me.

chronos

Big surprise. Sup Forums is nothing but kids, faggots, and Beta neck beards.

My question was posted first. Describe pic related.

Yea that's what I mean. Freemasonry isn't what it used to be. These symbols have much info in them. Not one modern day mason can even explain what they really mean

God of war much?

Creator of the universe obviously. I don't think you quite understand the concept of masonry. Who or what it is isn't the secret.

Mason building here has a mason symbol on it. Is this allowed ?

Why wouldn't it be. How would the fellow Masons know where to go?

haha stupid ass ok saturn

Who is claiming to have the answers? Wasn't that you?

Ooooohhh man what a violation

Dodging around the question much. Either you know or you don't. It's very simple. Tell me anything about any object in the pic or just shut up and stop pretending.

Clearly I don't or i wouldn't be asking this. Why do you acknowledge the God of the bible and then indocrinate your members to worshiping whatever saturn representaion etc??

You must prove to me you are an actual mason so I can prove to you I know more about it then any mason, being a non member.

I don't retard, I'm asking you.

I'm not a member or acknowledging anything. Saturn is an important planet.

Sorry I'm looking for actual Masons so I can prove a point

The Eastern Star is for women. Your grandfathers were traps?

goddamm you're even more dense than i thought.
THERE ARE NO MASONS HERE

Wut, did you think you were fighting the good fight against the illuminati? You're just a dumb cunt who fucked up some old man's car. Good job, dipshit.

>trying to prove an irrelevant point to teenagers
grow up

Wrong.