Why do white people have the technology to travel faster than speed of sound and destroy a country at the push of a...

Why do white people have the technology to travel faster than speed of sound and destroy a country at the push of a button, but this is your typical African?

individual>entire race

History was sculpted by a few individuals.
The average person doesn't now how to build an engine,let alone know robotics.

Also you are 12

As your average white person, I don’t know how to travel faster than sound or destroy a country.

I do.
Probably couldn't do them without help, though.

>technoLOGy

Because white people are better.

White people have the technology to travel faster than the speed of sound and the capability to destroy a country because white people invented/discovered theses abilities.

There is currently no way to destroy a country with the press of a button.

That is not the typical African.

Africans have the capability to travel faster than sound.

you cucks are retarded, white people prospered because they worked together and acted civiilized

a single person didn't build the LHC, it was built with a massive variety of specialized skills and people and countries working together

and what did you contribute to society? haha, how I pity you

>forced meme perpetuated by one person
yikes

>one person

Proof?

>you cucks
stopped reading there. does your mom know youre using her computer?

OP how far below average white person are you? Understanding physics? CS? Math? I assume youre far closer to typical African than to an "average white person" as you say it.

Real concept here.
Why, IDK it above my pay grade.

butthurt niggers

because of white privilege. duh.

white people should feel guilty for being so advanced.

>soyboy detected

>can do
>need help
pick one faggot

>destroy a country
EASY
>Let in sandniggers
They'll do the job for you

At least 2

Why people make threads like that?

Seriously i wish to understand that kind of mindset

Winter months forced whites to get creative vs areas where food was available year round, the inhabitants didn't have a need to create much.

Oh, we do

Hide your face so you won't be recognized.
Nice job professor.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Government and leadership seeking profits through success rather than subjugation.

>individual>entire race
>History was sculpted by a few individuals.

And individuals are created by societies. If these individuals are isolated how come africa has created so few

they’re busy surviving a harsher environment

Underrated post

black-->indian-->white-->asian

Except that this guy is not African. Clearly Melanesian. Maybe New Guinea? In any case OP is a moron. Guy in the pic looks like he knows what the fuck is going on and obviously smarter than OP.

>"individual>entire race"
humans are pack animals, your entire life revolves around your tribe (a.k.a. your society), kill yourself

I guess they never really got over European colonialism.

and thus you are no different from the tribal negro

Guns, Germs, and Steel by Jared Diamond addresses this exact question.

TL;DR More easily domesticated crops and animals lead to faster development.

But the book goes into extreme detail, and is often credited with "disproving racism".

>working together as a society to build and enhance society = no better than negroes
ok

Jared Taylor is a joke among historian and many of his claims have been debunked.