What made Lil Peep so great? Was it his boyish goodlooks and charm, his soul wrenching, heart piercing lyrics...

What made Lil Peep so great? Was it his boyish goodlooks and charm, his soul wrenching, heart piercing lyrics, his down to earth Cobain swagger - Or a combination of all? rip lil peep!!!

Inb4 "lil sleep", "who is this guy?", "glad he's dead", etc.

it was everything Lil PeeP was his own thing and was just beginning!

he was intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humour

> inb4 user can't inb4

OP can't inb4

Glad he's dead.

Never heard of him until social media announced that he was dead... therefor... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS NO TALENT PRICK!!

STOP WITH THE GUERILLA MARKETING FOR THIS DEAD DRUG ADDICT'S SHITTY MUSIC YOU FUCKING FAGGOT HOLY SHIT

He's just like every other soundcloud rapper nowadays. He's not special. He's not revolutionary. He was just on a bandwagon.

My worst fear, as in my literally hell, is being cursed with liking shitty music. I can't help but pity you for your ailment, you cursed fool.

so youre the only person who decides what talent is? stupid fuck

Samefag

Don't you have a job to go to you fucking bum? You don't get laid.

Would not suck a creamy log of shit out of his asshole.

Yeah that's the guy we should all look to.

I agree with the stupid fuck

People hating in here are the people who you meet and ask what music they like and they say "The Beatles, Bowie, etc" - they don't explore new music and their ears are closed to new things and new experiences, which is why they are on Sup Forums all day and night posting negative shit. These people don't get laid, don't have any meaningful relationships with others and hate themselves and where their life is.

As soon as you understand this fact the better :)

who dis?

RIP! LIL PEEP THE BEST!

Literally who?

I just hope he's okay

More like...

Said the marketing guy who is riding the dick of a dead guy.

>I'm gonna try to peer pressure you into liking this guy, otherwise you can't be a shallow normie like me.

weak b8