Sup Forums what are you smoking/taking tonight?

Sup Forums what are you smoking/taking tonight?

Drug thread general.

Other urls found in this thread:

herb.co/2017/01/15/smoking-laced-weed/
herb.co/2016/05/21/laced-weed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any of you fuckers tried DMT?
Was it a good trip or a bad trip?
Did you smoke it or have it via Ayahuasca drink?
Cheers

Ayahuasca will make you sick.

Some apples and an orange.

Oh and I'm chugging some sweet Mountain Dew as well bro.

I want weed!
i want pot!
but where I live it is pretty bad,smelly and does not give a good vibe at all
this sucks

Im pretty sure it's usual to get nauseous. Even vomiting is fairly common.

alcoholic poisonous beverage

Salvia Divinorum is a legal psychedelic in some american states, and in England, but not in Australia.
Why is my country so uptight over harmless drugs? The effects of Salvia only last about 5 minutes, and it is non-addictive and there is no proof that it has any serious adverse effects. Yet alcohol which can be addictive and can lead to cancers and diseases gets a pass.

The TGA is literally a no fun allowed government organisation.

Yeah man I'm Australian too and it's gay as here. Fuck the drug laws. Such a police state we live in.

I have only tried shrooms and lsd. I want to try DMT pretty badly but I'm in Australia and have no fucking idea where to get it.

DMT, ayahuasca, LSD, ETH-LAD, weed, kava and soon shroomies soon

Yeah dude I'm aussie too and as far as I know the only way you'd be able to get DMT is through ayahuasca since the ingredients aren't actually illegal and you can purchase those fairly easily.
Only thing is tho that you have to really research how to prepare it and really make sure you don't fuck it up.

I had a pretty shitty dose of DMT at a party once. Girl gave me a free baggie of what looked like heroin. didn't ask questions just took it. Later in the night learn it's DMT, thats when I immediatly look for something to smoke it with. I wasn't thinking straight and geebed it out of a waterbottle since it was on the table.

It smells horrible, taste bad, and because of the dose I didnt break through. I think I've acquired my spirit animal through it though. A big dark owl.

Dry on tree, so just gunna get drunk after work and about to take a vyvanse for the day.

My favorite drugs in order
>Weed
>Concentrates
>keta
>LSD
>Shrooms
>Adderal/vyvanse
>Coke
>Molly
>Booze
>Research chems (vary too much to be considered "Good"

Bought a half ounce of hawaiian haze for 100$, turns out it was laced in some shit. Dilated pupils, paranoia, heart was racing fast as fuck and hated the feeling so I tossed it. Don't think I'll be smoking till it's completely legal so I can buy from trusted sources.

>DMT
>party
pick one

>Im picking both m9
I'm sorry.. most people probably assume a party is like some crazy american house party..
7 or 8 people listening to music and doing drugs is a party to me. I only knew 2 of them.

Was it your first time? That's fairly normal.

Weed + brain = some whacky shit if you don't respect the substance.

I would've smoke it.

When you've taken LSD did you test it with an erlenmeyer kit? Depending on where you live lots of shitty dealers might sell LSD-variants as 'LSD'. Some dealers dont even know they're not actually selling proper LSD

Nope. Been smoking for a little over a year.

Favorite probably has to be purple OG.

99% sure ive never had weed laced with anything but what you said got me thinking how would you actually know/check if it has been?

herb.co/2017/01/15/smoking-laced-weed/

My batch had a powdery orange texture, but this site tells you what it could be laced with.

herb.co/2016/05/21/laced-weed/

This one, rather.

Depends what the shop has today

Speed and alcohol.
I actually prefer speed over coke, but I am poor so amphetamin must do..

First of all, I would smoke it anyway.
Second of all, why do you buy weed in worth off 100$ from an untrusted source?

I would love to smoke some high quality White Widow
last time I smoked top quality WW was like 3 years ago, shit's not too popular in my shithole city, everyone just smokes high thc strains, and I don`t want to simply get wasted by smoking, just to smoke it and feel taste+listen to pink floyd

I bought it off my friend who bought it off the untrusted source. I should've explained it better. He bought an ounce of Hawaiian Haze and half of Alaskan Thunderfuck. Haze was laced, Thunderfuck was moldy.

Cheers mate

smoking this fine bud right now

Not sure why he would do that but whatever.

Ur the type of kid that buys my bullshit weed for $40 a gram because I give it a fancy ass name. Lawl

Smoking so far this morning, but might take some mdma in a bit

Agreed, all this thc rich haze is fucking my head up, can't smoke that shit

no, I`m the type of kid that uses vaporizer to feel the taste

That sucks, but you learn out of your mistakes.
My experience showed me that the awkward people always have the best weed, not the "cool" kids or the expected criminals.
So ask around and you'll eventuall find someone good.

Same.
When I smoke weed I want feel relieved and not fucked up.
For the fucked up feeling I prefer other drugs like speed, coke, MDMA in mixture with lots of booze for the complete shit-faced-experience.

Alaskan Thunderfuck is from a movie, not real, so no wonders.

Do not sleep forever.

Psychedelic drugs are non-addictive, and there is no proof they cause any harm.

Compare that to alcohol, which is legal and accepted in society, and IS addictive and proven to cause various cancers and other diseases like liver failure.
I agree with a lot of what is written but you can tell the OP doesn't know much about anything drug-related.

t. Pharmacist

>San Diego checking in
Smoking a bunch of concentrates and drank a cold brew coffee last night for a speedball effect

Come on my dude, you must've seen some research/studies linking psychedelic use to onset/earlier onset of mental health problems, not to mention the risk of things like serotonin syndrome. While psychedelics are way better compared to alcohol or tobacco, you can't say they have no proven effect on mental health
t. Other pharmacist

>Psychedelic drugs are non-addictive
True
>there is no proof they cause any harm.
That's probably true for shrooms. If you talk to someone who's done too much acid, it's troubling. I did too much at one point, and it's taken a lot of work to rebuild some of my mind. It's hard to explain, but it's like you lose the ability to discern between some things after too much acid.
Too much shrooming just seems to turn people religious or into mystical hippie types.

This one looks nice af

Top kek

You're absolutely right actually. I've read that can cause earlier onset for those with predisposition to mental illness. I was talking more for 'normal' people without those.
But yeah the serotonin syndrome completely slipped my mind, my bad. It's almost 4am where I am, and Im tired af, so I'll stop my tired self from saying anymore lol

Just gonna smoke some weed. Gotta love living in the Netherlands

It's pretty good in about 1/2 of the US now too.

>I did too much at one point, and it's taken a lot of work to rebuild some of my mind. It's hard to explain, but it's like you lose the ability to discern between some things after too much acid.
This is interesting. Mind elaborating for me?
Was gonna drop a big dose next weekend with a friend but I don't wanna fuck myself up too bad

Hashish and some alcohol.

It was doing it every weekend for about three months straight that fucked me. I've never gone over 375 ug in one trip, but I've mixed with mdma and ketamine more than a couple times.