Reasons to stay alive?

Reasons to stay alive?

What keeps /b alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I must continue to make a name for myself and MY GREAT AXE!

dont want to piss off other humans more than they are already

too fat to hang ms

what u need a name for?
in the end u will be just a little no1, anyway what does a name say about u? who u truely are idk m8

too much of a pussy to actually do it

why not? society is fucked anyways, same with the System. Fucking around with it is pretty much all u can do for now ;)

Life does. Death is an illusion. Death is not the "end", but rather transition. There are things you can do only in the physical world, for that your body must be alive, and you must be connected to it.
Once you understand that by destroying your body you achieve nothing, you'll also stop thinking about bullshit like this.

Time is the only thing keeping me alive. My days are numbered because of all the Tylenol pills I chugged 3 days ago.

thats not the problem @all xD
if u choose jumping there is no turning back once u in the air..

sure but I choose fucking around with my alive body

>There is only one way I can show you who I am, PREPARE YOURSELF!

why did u take em then?

and that way would be?

drugs?

>What keeps /b alive?
The proper sustenance, sleep, and exercise I get daily, because I am not a cuck suicide fag.

well the things i want to change physicaly requiere alot of efford and work. I cant even change my life, my habbits, i hang in repeating patterns i cant break, or i fall back into when i do. solitude is the keyword of my life, even if i found my art in it.

Cuming inside pussy

good for u

I'm a rapist and a pedophile and finally going to prison in a matter of weeks

Hot girls being nice to you :3

What keeps user alive? My nice house, inground pool, 401k, good pussy, good drink, nice vacas and the satisfaction of validating all of that with listening to all of you. God Bless America.

what made u do it, how did u end up at that point?

btw u could try to smoke DMT, or the other hard stuff since its over anyway soon right?

so pretty much materialism?

The people around me, also we will die sooner than later anyway so fuck it

My brother and tiny group of friends seem to be the only ones that actually give a shit about me. Once they're gone, das it mane.

so ur happy with them?
how did u find the right ppl?

always wanted a brother, never happend

Fear of the unknown

unkown? in a meaning of not knowing what happens after death?

More or less it's family and friends gained during education. I know they care about me so I don't want to let them down(and tramautize them) by pulling off an hero

would it make a differenz if u could explain it, to a point they could fully understand ur aktion?

The first 19 years sucked lol. We only got close within the past couple of years. I was such an asshole to him for most of our childhood, and that still eats at me, but he's my best friend now. I'd die for that kid in a heartbeat.

great to hear that u finaly made it :)

DUBS AND I KMS
CHECK EM

Because I want to hear the punchline...

Even if they understood they would still be in pain, I just want to be good to the people around me

Hey thanks man. We talked about it a few months back, and he said he considers the old me to be a completely separate person entirely. I don't cry often, but I did that night.

Christianity. I don't wanna risk burning in hell for eternity

You want to talk about it m9?

None

sheer spite of leftists
also there another episode of anime coming out next week

League of Legends

Nah i just wanna die
I'll kms before the year ends

Go on the roof of the highest structure in your town. Watch down. Now ask you: why? why not? Stay up there for something like 5 hours. Search your aswer. If you are feeling scared when watching down, if you are hesitant thats your answer. Yuo will find something when you really face the death.

I prefer to stay alive to smoke my weed and fap to my ecchi and loli images collection
many women out there live happy lives without any men

>Why?
Because for the last 10 years I've been waiting for the life to get better and i haven't been sitting on my ass just waiting for a miracle, no I've been trying my best
And I'm still fucking miserable

I need to pay taxes, to keep my country alive.

Not much time left m8

cuz i like fuck girls ,drug&drunk,all those things makes me feel alive

Yep thanks god

Because maybe b.b will be better........

using the shitty little songs i make as an outlet for my complete dissatisfaction with life. i figure, i'll keep riding this wave until all of my loved ones pass away, then i'll find a nice little corner in an abandoned building in most remote location and blow my brains out.

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom

I'm too pussy and I also don't want my family to suffer.