youtube.com/watch?v=cP0eTN8RqJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kotaku.com/rurouni-kenshin-creator-charged-with-possessing-child-p-1820633519

Any continuation from swimbro yet?

Post loli's with developing breasts.

Post more CG

you do it

Don't have anymore

anyone have the entirety of swimanon from the other day?

I got you

Itty bitty loli titty

why does this make me hard

my hero

Is western loli okay? If not, i wont post any. I'm just posting what's in my loli folder.

Bitch look good for a 4 year old

Your hero is an actual pedophile?
I now know why everyone calls loli lovers pedos, because apparently the majority of us are. You make me sick

not just a pedo, but someone that made up a fake story

I'm not even into this stuff but I saw it on the front page before, is there a part 2 yet? I wanna know if they got fucked over/caught. Or if this was like so and so years ago

> Your hero is an actual pedophile?
> I now know why everyone calls loli lovers pedos, because apparently the majority of us are. You make me sick
Hey, you can't say that.
That's Islamophobic.

100% LEGIT TRUE STORY INCOMING

>be 23, cant find job
>apply for private flute teacher job
>meet girl
>shes 4
>parents leave me alone with her
>tell her to play my dick like the flute
>cum in her mouth

THE END.

i thought that was the whole point, to keep your pedophile tendencies under control without affecting any real kids. Like lolies are drawn interpretations of little kids, and a lolicon is just another word for pedophile. If you like lolies you are a closet pedo. What other reason would you even have to be in this community? Retarded newfag.

here user

It's most likely fake.

I want to see loligasms.
Post lolis having orgasms.

God you are a thick cunt

truth hurts m8

second

> without affecting any real kids
Oh yeah. All those real kids. The ones who dress up all slutty and actively go for your cock. Who are always cute and stop existing the moment after you fuck them. The real kids who can always take your adult dick without massive bleeding, and who love it instead of being massively traumatized. The real kids who are drawn perfectly proportioned and clean.
Yeah. No, real kids aren't like that. Lolicons aren't interested in real kids. We know the difference between fantasy and reality. And unless the people voicing their anti-lolicon bigotry are ACTUAL child rapists, they ALSO know that nothing about this is like real children.
But they don't care, because first and foremost they're BIGOTS, and attacking an acceptable target that's done nothing wrong is what gets them OFF. So yeah, I get off to drawings of underage characters.
And you get off to actually being fucking Hitler in real life.

Is this a Spider-Man thread

no nigger fuck off

Who cares, its a cool story either way

hell yeah hit me up with some spiderman, because this thread is dead as hell

Real kids can take dick without massive bleeding, and most are willing… who brainwashed you?

>and most are willing
not that user, but that right there is very dangerous thinking. you need to be locked up in a cell.

I find this post highly offensive, as a Muslim I'm triggered. You dare spit on our prophets face? We must all live like our prophet Mohammed, ALLAH hackbar. There is nothing wrong with loli and I will be having an arranged marriage with a loli back in Iran next month, she's 12 im 56. Inshallah ALLAH hackbar.

I'm not that guy, and it's pretty reprehensible. That said there's a huge difference between thinking something like that and acting on it.

listen you bigot, I'm not a pedo, I'm just Muslim. Islam says I can marry my 12 year old ok, best pussy is loli pussy.

and murrica is the land of the free, so i can enjoy my lolicon hentai stuff and not being fucked by authorithies for virtual stuff...oh w8

id still wanna see the proof that liking hentai leads to an actual crime. its yours to proof

other user here, thanks

where's part 2 at

Spider-Man

Kanna-chan

Illya-chan

ok
youtube.com/watch?v=cP0eTN8RqJY

Any news on Shojou Ramue ep 3? it comes out today.

Who is the best artist and why is it Ujiie Moku

When

11/24/17 I do not know what time, gotta remember its not the 24th in japan.

well it is the 24th but its 3:00AM now.

You can watch it right now without subtitles. I dont care at this point my dick deserves happiness

Got a link to dl or stream?

forget shoujo ramune, implicity 2 was also supposed to air today