ITT girls being sexual bullies

ITT girls being sexual bullies
Ever had a sister/cousin/neighbor bully you sexually, Sup Forums?

My sister used to sit on my chest and fart in my face. It wasn't sexual but it turned me on a lot and now I have a fart fetish

Bump for research

My older sister used to force me to jack off in front of her and two of her friends... if I refused they’d kick me between the legs. They used to tell me “pleasure or pain user”. If I did it, they’d sit there and tell me how gross and disgusting I was and that I’d never get a girl with an ugly dick (uncut here).

It was humiliating. My mom was too busy getting a new man to care.

I was 13, they were 17...

Now I’m twenty and my sister is a Meth addict... guess thats karma?

>when I was around 12, older sister had a sleep over
>"Hey, user! Can you come in my room real quick? We wanna show you something!"
>go into sister's room and one of her friends slam the door behind me
>3 of her other friends pin me on the floor and hold me down
>her chubby redhead friend holds my arms down while sitting on my face, she's not wearing panties
>my sister and one of her other friends pull my pj bottoms off, I struggle under her fat friend's ass in my face as they laugh and dare eachother to touch my penis
>mfw one of them pulls back my foreskin for the first time
>they each continue to touch my penis and make fun of me before letting me go
>I grab my pants and go and sit in my bedroom, afraid to tell my mom anything thinking I'll get in trouble for some reason
Now I have a femdom fetish, thanks sis.

Something similar here. My sisters are those kind of girls that are always barefoot and will put their feet on you any chance they get. My older sister wws especially like that, always putting them on my face and telling me to smell them, or stepping on me when I would lay on the floor watching tv etc. So now I am a huge footfag

BUMP

so how did you turn out? Something like that leaves scars in you psych doesn't it? Did you turn into a cuck/sub or do you prefer to be the dominant part?

When I was a kid I had two older teenage girl cousins that used to make me do sexual stuff whenever I'd sleep over. Never have outright sex cause I was only probably 10 years old, but they used to have me show them my penis and they'd have me kiss them/rub their breasts and pussies.
It wasn't till years later I knew what they were doing. I tried to confront them on it but they both have said they don't remember any of it happening.

One thing imprinted on my mind forever was when we were watching tv one day and she had her feet on my chest. We were watching some show and I was talking so she pressed her big toe on my lips telling me to shhh... I still remember the way her feet smelled that day and it's giving me a boner. I was a lucky guy

>when me and my older sister were kids, her and her friend used to take me to her friend's basement
>the two of them have me take off everything but my shirt and have me do "the no pants dance"
>they think my floppy wiener is comedy gold
>sister's friend gets an idea and leaves room
>she comes back with make-up and the two of them put make-up on my penis
>"Now user has a pretty peepee!"
>mfw they give my dick a makeover

>mfw my sister used to play with polly pocket people and made little stories where they interacted with my dick
>she'd have them climb my dick, and push them under my foreskin, then she'd stick her finger in my skin to fish them out
>now I am 27 with a fetish for micro girls

When i was Like 8 my Cousin used to travel to Visit us and stayed the Summer in our granny house. Idk why but she was always trying to get sexual, one time we were diging a hole and she showed me her "tits" and she wanted me to show her my peepee, i did and she started sucking, then i sucked her Pussy and fingered her, i remember i was so disgusted by this that when i remember i spit. We had a lot of sexual encounters till we hit like 18, She's fat af now so im pretty grosed Out about it

>be 13
>Sister and friend are over
>Go upstairs
>Both come out of the shower completely naked
>Remember being turned on but too young to openly admit it
>Ask why they are both naked
>"we are both girls?"
>" I don't shower with my friends"
>Her friend is laughing and semi covering herself
>They are both 11-12

Was weird

Seems like sisters have a big influence on the kind of fetishes one develops later in life.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

No u

As someone who has grown up with a sister, it doesn't surprise me if over half of these were true though

Idk when I was a kid there was a ton of kids suckin each others dicks.

I know you're out there randy!

From what I've seen, most fetishes stem from early sexual events from adolescents. And it's not uncommon for people with relatives of the opposite gender to engage in sexual curiosity growing up. So things like this can often go hand in hand.

Explains my force fetish

Some girl french kissed me like really hard for a solid minute when I was younger, she was about five years older than me. That's as close to sexual abuse as I've ever gotten, it was consensual I guess.

>tfwn no amazon milf to molest you as a kid

>Me 14 sister 11
>I'm usually laying on the couch playing N64
>Sister likes to jump on top of my to bother me
>Ends up laying on top of me and gyrating her hips on my crotch several times
>Fetish for cowgirl position forever

No 'cause women are too weak for everything and can't rape

I had a friend who was circumcised by his one night stand.

Gonna need more info

I remember one I stoped over at my friends house, his cousin was there she was about q year older then me about 13 I used to look up her night dress when we played monopoly. That gave me a hard rod

They had sex, she went to the bathroom to clean up and came back with some sedatives and one of those clamps that cruses your foreskin. He woke up covered in blood and down one foreskin. She was a nursing student with some mental health issues who was apparently a goddess in bed, in his words.

He should be grateful for no longer having a dog dick.

You watched Star Wars at a young age?

Aside form it being non-consensual, she apparently made a neat job of it.

that would explain the incest fetish

He sounds pretty chill about it? Assuming I had enough blood left in me, I would have beaten the cunt to the ground

He'd just lost his virginity to the girl he'd been crushing on for years, I think he was more excited about that, and she's been locked up since it happened.

Your friend sounds retarded, when I lost my virginity I was happy sure, if she had mutilated my penis without my consent I would have phoned the police

He is a bit of an idiot. She's is a psychiatric facility for the foreseeable future though, and it possible she's done it to others as well.

hnnngg does this friend of yours use the Sup Forums board on Sup Forums? hnngg

Oh and her toes would crack all the time so I have a big fetish for cracking toed too.

She accidentally turned me into a foot fag

Must've been a very erotic hole you were digging

Don't really know, he watches a lot of anime so he probably does.

may I ask in what country this incident happened?
let me guess the uk?

Um, yes? How did you know?

let me also guess that I,,. uhm. i mean he got compensated for a bit over 100k

reverse cowgirl is the bestest

He never talked about anything like that.

>be me, in school, like 10 years old
>rumour that there's a girl that fights boys
>ok cool why are you telling me this
>she always wins
>why?
>apparently she sticks her hands in the boys she fights their pants
>go and challenge her to a fight
>am winning
>she sticks her hands down my pants and grips my balls
>was prepared for it so just let her, don't let up
>she fondled my microballs for ages
>feelsgoodmayne.exe
And then a few years later I was good friends with her twin brother and saw her again. She never mentioned it.

Did you win the fight? If so, what happened to her undefeated title?

a) u r an impostor
b) this shit happens awfully often?
c) ur a bad friend
4) im an impostor
btw this happened at a house party and the girl was quite scantily clad.

who the fuck has a fetish over a normal sex position?

>be me
>girl sex me
>mfw sex fetish

It ended with me ripping out a chunk of her hair, she realised she got used and stopped doing the fights. Nobody really cared after that.

Kek

So they basically went "Oh you remember that sexual abuse we did, we don't never mind user".

got groped by a female manager it was akward as fuck

didn't say a fucking thing about it

use to work out a lot so had some mucles

was on a beach on had this game the female player behind me was just grouping my peks didn't think anything of it back then but yeah thinking now it's pretty fucked up

i also get staired at by girls a lot when i am out

it's fucking feels weired when gay guys stair at me

use to be a total loser in school so have zero selfesteem and cant talk to grills

life is very sad

got a pic of the girl?

Dude you got the looking attractive bit down pat, now you should work on your grammar and punctuation. If you are dyslexic, please disregard this post.

Get a job where you have to talk to people, even if it's just on the telephone. Helped me a lot.

Older sister used to sit on my chest while she'd look at my dick. Mostly she'd try to open my foreskin to look inside cause she'd "want to see the secret part".
I remember when I got a bit older I used to sneak into her room and look at/touch her pussy while sje was asleep, so I think things balanced themselves out

Was she "asleep" or asleep?

I'd wait till it was pretty late, if she was awake she never said or did anything about it

no, nobody has ever done anything sexual to me

Huh okay.
Did you guys ever talk about what she did to you when you were a kid?

>implying girls are even capable of sexual abuse
stop making shit up you disgusting mysogynists

>fraternal-twin older sisters
>they’re 15
>I’m 12
>school year of 07 just started
>after school we’re all home alone
>they want to put makeup on me
>”no”
>an hour of annoying pleading, threats, and assurances go by
>”fine”
>I end up looking cute af
>get hard as a rock
>before long I’m in full femme attire, Halloween wig and everything
>we continue playing dress up for 2 years.
>continue to get hard as fuck each time
>use that to tell me I obviously love it, they’re not wrong
>get molested a few times, but it’s on because dad used to molest all of us before he got caught and sent to prison
>go out for ice cream in trap attire a few times, we pretend I’m mute
>see people I know a few times
>they’re none the wiser

So anyway now I’m basically a huge closet faggot who wants to be lesbian. One sis is dead, the other is getting her PhD.

Nothing disgusting like othera, but my cousin used to chase me around and try to kiss me. It was literally like a game of tag.

Same cousin was scared and made me sit in the bathroom while she peed once, while no one else was awake. I was maybe 6, same with her. I was mystified as to where her pee came from.

My sister dressed me up alot too, starting at 4 or 5. Now I enjoy putting my wife's bras and clothes on when she isnt home if I drink alot and am turned on

autistic*

1. Women are equal to men.
2. Women are incapable of sexual abuse.
You get to choose one.

>replying

I've got nothing better to do.
Besides I enjoy seeing people trying to justify their bigoted beliefs without realizing that they are bigots.

I see you, Tim

I remember swapping undies with my cousin when we were very young but I don't have any fetishes that relate to that.

i had a neighbor who would babysit us. she would play house with us and one of us would get into an old crib we had, covered in blankets, naked with her.

Oh shit. I've shot loads to that bitch. Didnt even recognize, but knew those nips were puffy and delicious

would she also be naked?

Why do you even think they were serious?

This is the opposite of bullying

Older cousin used to make me take showers with her and egg me on to touch her pussy.
Jokes on her cause now I'm a cock fiend.

Used to swim naked with family, I remember my sister used to flick my dick when I'd float on my back, she also used to rub her foot on my junk under the water cause she thought my reactions were funny. We don't do anything like that now we're adults, but I do masturbate to fantasies of her sometimes, so there's that.

it's not karma, just trash people

>TFW not even good enough to be raped

Same here...it's her fault I turned out like this.
And I love it

>TFW 20 and was never sexually harassed by any girls

yea

BUMP NEED TO FAP

check this sweet ass out then

What the fuck man

I need to fap to wincest

That is sexy as hell, i'm really into tomboys
Please post moar

I like this thread; bumping

More dominating sisters please

tiny girls need love too user