What would you do if this was your son, Sup Forums?

What would you do if this was your son, Sup Forums?

>inb4 gay shit

Other urls found in this thread:

kayla-spicer.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He meant he wants his Daughter back,.

BTW post nudes if she has pls. im a fucking faggot.

faker than than dolly parton's tits
>pics real though. the text is bullshit

I'd fuck him till he realized he didn't like it anymore. I would literally keep my dick inside of his asshole at all times. I'd piss in him and cum in him until his intestines were full of nothing but cum and piss

I would ask myself what i did wrong, while burring his boy.

Damn, *body

Probably kill him, hide his body in the woods, and tell the cops the last time I saw him was when he was leaving to go to school or go play with his friends or something.

Ancient Roman fathers could kill their sons for doing something so shameful.

different pictures same text still feel

Why kill it when you can just give it away and never see him again? I'd just place him/kick him out depending on the age. I am not ruining MY life for a fucking faggot, my son or not.

>she

what did I say about gay shit, faggot?

>She
>Daughter

That's actually a girl btw, this entire post is just bullshit. She's actually active atm but I can't remember her name unfortunately.

nvm found her kayla-spicer.deviantart.com/gallery/

>I can't remember her name unfortunately.

which is why I know you are bullshitting

kayla-spicer.deviantart.com/gallery/

HMMMM

racist

>the year is 2017
>the world we had known it has began to collapse around us
>we have moved from legitimate social rights movements into a horrible age of enabling the mental illness, narcissism and anti-male culture
>after millions of years of biological evolution and thousands of years of social evolution we have thrown aside our proud and productive male dominated society
>we now live in an age of disgrace and weakness
>everyday we drift further from the light and deeper into the darkness
>and it is in the darkness that we shall all lose our sons
>i too want my son back.

so wait is it a trap or a one of them penisless thing-a-mjigs what birth chidrin?

Disown the little faggot and never speak to him again.

escape and go to live to another country and never see his face again and start a new life

who says this kind of shit with confidence

this... this right here is probably where he picked up all this gay shit in the first place. please do breed. maybe even kill yourself.

I'd just go with it.
If he gets all he wants and keeps going, it was meant to be.
If he gets fed up with himself, I'll take him slut hunting.

Traps are not gay.
You fucking faggot.

>What would you do if this was your son, Sup Forums?

I wouldn't do shit. I would be happy that my daughter dared to live how she wanted. Frankly the dad is being an egoistical ass. "I just want my son back", as if his ideas about who his kid is, is more important than the kid itself. There is no reason they could have had a great relationship, but instead he drove his daughter away by his narrow-mindedness and exclusion. HE himself is the very reason he can't "have his son back". And then he has the nerve to act as if he is the victim.

we don't know the other side of the story
nobody goes away from home for no reason

As a tranny personally dad didn't take my situation lightly, threatened to divorce my mom if i didn't cease my faggotry
i wanna go away but can't because i don't want _that_ to happen, or have dad khs

we can agree, though, that this individual could nonetheless be cancer because he/she likes MLP

>kayla-spicer.deviantart.com/gallery/
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.

Boner gone.

Fuck you, Sup Forums.