Dehumanize this swine. He enjoys black vag, cuckold, cheating, and women his mom's age...

Dehumanize this swine. He enjoys black vag, cuckold, cheating, and women his mom's age. (56) Any and all forms of mental torture are accepted. We do not forget, we do not forgive.

Pt. 2

Pt. 3

NYPA

NYPA

Pt. 4

So we favor what the masses want? Cute. Very cute.

Nypa faggot

Do what you will. Or will not. If you wish to participate then feel free, but wasting everyones time posting NYPA seems a bit sheepy. You could have done what OP requested in that time.

You keep saying we like we're all in this together.
We're not, this faggot is your problem and unless you provide people with something worthwhile like lulz, the answer will remain NYPA.

Samefag op is supporting himself in an attempt to peer pressure people into helping him.
This won't work.

shut up OP

NYPA

eennn whyyy pee ayeeee
Eat shit to you too, good sir.

Fuck off op.

Fair enough, but I'm Not Your Personal Lulz. Piss off mate, put up or shut up. Swallow that corrupt sense of justice. You're just flexing your keybored warrior skills, not your sense of justice. Not a real user.

>WAAAH Sup Forums won't be my personal army in my quest for autistic vengeance. This guy stole my qt virgin waifu, its not fair!!

lol. fuck off OP. no on cares about you.

Was there a typo in the post? Was I advertising the lulz or are you that thicc?

>Huh, this guy is making sense, better make up some peer pressure and a no true scotsman fallacy in order to get my way.
You're the one asking people to do shit for you, do you expect a baker to pay you for eating his bread?

posting for the first time in years to point out exactly how much of a insignificant pisser you sound like holy shit.

>this is what it took

texted the number in question, provided the screen shots and let him know his number was posted on Sup Forums for the purpose of harassment. I'm sure this will make any investigation done easier on him since he knows who is slandering him and calling for him to be harassed. Anything else I can do for you OP?

NYPA.
Texted the guy with the link and screenshots, hope he will contact authorities.

As you said: we don't forget, we don't forgive. You are not part of this "we" you are talking about. You are just a pathetic LARPer trying to be edgy.

post nudes

Are you retarded? If you don't give something in return you get nothing. Fuck off. NYPA

i think OP's a nigger and his mom got fucked by a chad and now he's salty kek.