I was a buff hairy dude only a few years ago but hormones changed and now I'm a girl socially and I dunno if I like it...

I was a buff hairy dude only a few years ago but hormones changed and now I'm a girl socially and I dunno if I like it anymore

I feel weird

Post pic before

>I feel weird

Good. Because you ARE weird. Now reverse the damage you've done.

Well, I'm not recommending that you do this, but statistically speaking, you will end up killing yourself.

Deleted them all like a dumb ass

You’re fucked. Hormone damage is irreversible. You will have weird tranny tits and small dick forever.

Post tits

Why don't you like it? Are you pretty?

show tits

Not here to camwhore, here to talk, Sup Forums is cheaper than therapy tbh fam

Too late, I've already done all the legal shit in court and changed all my documents to female, I'm legally a girl

Maybe showing us your tits and a timestamp will help you with that.

I was suicidal, so I though about becoming a trap/shemale (whatever its called). But I stopped being suicidal and also stopped thinking about becoming 'female'.

Think about it what you want^^

>Why don't you like it?
At first was awesome, but now I feel trapped, living as a girl sucks because I'm treated like a bimbo, and I've been told literally at least once a day I'm cute by people irl

>Not here to camwhore, here to talk

Pay with tits

How did you stop???

There's nothing wrong with being cute. Don't let others rule your life. You're hot and smart, own it.

This, you knew where you were posting to

No one listens to me anymore, I'm treated like a child, I'm just supposed to sit here and look pretty and the second I talk about politics or whatever I always get shut down whereas I never did before transition

do you enjoy being "the girl" , get fucked in the ass and so on?

psychiatry, therapy, medication and slowly getting back to the real world :P

Welp, you did it, now own it, become the hottest chick out there.

make a stand, i live in sweden tho. But i have many female friends that "take their space" and gets treated equally. You should get new friends instead of blaming your "new gender".

Were there literally no positives to your transition?

Yeah I would really hate being complimented daily. Must be a hard life.

Tuts probably but he won't show em

You could be the perfect plant to spread the word that Extreme feminism is bullshit.

I know it sucks but you made a irreversible change and now you have to deal with it. Be the best girl you can be. I'm a guy so I wouldn't know how it is but whenever anything comes your way you have to deal with it the best way you can.

Enjoy it.

It's almost 2018 and I wish I could be treated like that. Fuck political conversation, it never accomplishes anything.

Sounds like you're just a Debbie Downer who can't be content with anything

Now show us your lady tits and learn to accept your new position within society. Also if you live in Orange County CA, I would gladly abuse your holes.

So what you're telling me is that you defied nature and now you don't feel too great? Can you see what might just be happening here, user?

Or could show tits

Yeah in a way, I never liked using my dick and being a plaything in bed is hot. My bf is coming over soon to fuck me and it's the best, like he will roll me on my side and lick his fingers and start to fingering me while stroking my cock then he will wet his tip and slowly slide his cock in me while feeling my boobs, then I'll start sinking onto his dick and stroking myself, I like when we do doggy the best because I can look down and see my tits flopping and my cock flopping around and feel his balls slap my ass and I like to put my fingers around his cock base as I feel it slide in my hole, yeah sex as a tranny is amazing

Well I can wear anything now

There have been times where I was tired and busy and not in the mood to have a guy hit on me and like I would be walking and a guy said "hey bitch i gave you a compliment" And I didn't even acknowledge him and he got all in my face and it scared the shit out of me

You make this shitty thread everyday, saying the exact same shit. Get fucking help.

Sweden is fucking cucked, their gender neutrality is more of a concern than the net neutrality here

God dammit, show us some nudes already

>Get fucking help.
You can't get help for this shit. If you go get help they "help" you by cutting your cock off, pumping you full of hormones and telling you "Dave, mate, you're a woman".

/thread

You are supposed to go to a therapist, not a surgeon..

Every day is a good day when you're pretty. Don't be a fag

goddammit now you are making me hard! You will have too show us som sexy ass pics now

If that's you, post tits. For science.

Welcome to being a woman.

My girlfriend is a model, and she gets this all the time.

They look flat when I lay down

Puffy nips. Any pics where you squeeze them together for cleavage?

hey could you do a before after pic? im curious

Where on earth did you get that magic bra?

Any topless standing up pics?

Like I said it's when I lay down

Ngl I'm jealous of you, deep down I want to transition but I know all my family would disown me and is lose everything

Well, show us those tits in all their glory where you're standing up. Even better if you push them together.

Can I ask for more nudes?

super qt
post boipucci

Well shit you're pretty curvy and cute. If I wasn't a gross slob I'd consider taking you on a nice date.

God you`re hot

find a man who will give you everything you ask for first, then be his cockslut trap gf

why are you posting this on Sup Forums? of course you will get comments from other fags but in the real world, normal men won't want anything to do with you.

Show us your tits

get naked slut

I dated my bf before telling him I was trans

Yes, therapists are what put you on the path to getting your cock chopped off.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ignoring the fact that I can see your dick your body doesn't even look like a woman's body, it just looks like a the body of a lazy man.

stop being a salty faggot it's pretty feminine

losing objectivity and shit cause you're sperging, fuck

How did he take it?

In the ass

Listen, I have no way of understanding what you're going through, but maybe this will help all the same:
You should try to do what you apparently haven't done enough before you started to transition. Try to accept the body you have, try to live with it. Talk to a therapist, friends, your daddy/bf or whatever, just try to get a new perspective on your current situation.
If all that doesn't help, talk to somebody about transitioning back. But conidering that the damage is already done, maybe you should try to stay female.

I don't believe that he couldn't tell you're trans before that. You need to have a REALLY pretty face and voice to pull that off.

You should totally write erotica btw, im diamonds right now.

timestamp this shiit, now

>it's pretty feminine
You've not seen a real girl have you? Because I have and can say with confidence that OP's body doesn't look feminine, at all. It just looks like a man's body who doesn't exercise. It's like a Chinese knock-off version of a girl's body. You can tell what it's meant to be but it's just not that.

This, also give us a full frontal nude.

You saw the chance and you took it. Props.

I'm not here to fight with you sperglord, go flip out somewhere else and try to make sense next time

faggot

did you know that 40% of transgender people get depressed and actually kill themselves? you should consider that you loser, you are not going to be phisically a man anymore lolo kys

Mate, the only thing this cunt is going through is a constant deficit of attention because of their high demand for it. Why do you think he started this thread? He wanted to be complimented by the hordes of deviants on here, he wanted to be told he was pretty, feminine and perfectly normal. He doesn't want genuine help, he doesn't want to get better in the objective sense. He just wants attention.

I'm not flipping out, I'm just laughing at that body because it's an absolute eye sore. Are you OP, is that your body?

>1
it looks like hormones really worked, when did you start taking them?

What size are those tits? Can you pull those out of the top and take a pic?

OP, you showed us your dick, answer us.

I saw this thread yesterday

The purple shirt image is posted on here, all the time.

>salty jealous closeted trans-wannabe

sorry meant for

Timestamp because you sound like you're full of shit

Couldn't have said it better myself

I wonder what it's like to fuck a tranny.

im a straight male, do you think I can sell my assholes virginity for 3 million dollars like that virgin female whore? I want to feel empowered to.

and... do you like women or men?