>"The white man is illegal"

what did it mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HRJZ1s0C1Kc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/HRJZ1s0C1Kc

>HANDS UP!
>HANDS UP!

>You're used to that position, aren't ya?

Burgers are fun

"I am a giant faggot and I hate myself"

The SJWs are actually making lives worse for minorities lmao

kek

>it
>IT

What is it? Male or female?

Maybe the cuckservatives are right.

They are the real racists.

just it

>"I thank God for the white man that settled this nation."
BASED

I wish we could keep a record of all the white guilt ridden cucks. So when the next civil war comes we can line them up and shoot them one by one in the street, like the degenerates that they are.

*sweats financially*

>"use your voice, not your head!"
What did HE mean by this ? ? ?

It's called finding their personal info and making memes out of them like we did with Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex.

kek

Where do these hook-nosed kikes even come from?

>dont be a lesbian

I don't know what HAS meant by that.

Either the Khazar empire or your local ivy league school, depending on what you mean.

He wants to be thrown over the wall.

THIS AINT ALBUQUERQUE

To be honest with ya'll I've been this SJW before, gone to protest to let in refugees and fight racism, this kind of shit sickened me then, here in UK it's all 'chav' based rhetoric. I've come to realize that can be quite a racist word to use towards the white working class. I've also realized that I've shown that racism before, when choosing a flat there were certain white working class areas I didn't even consider (I live in a mostly Bengali area). I think even the most cray cray SJW who wants to end racism needs to admit that white working class people are oppressed too.

tl;dr fuck this guy

Probably some shit about indians

>be me
>have cis straight white male SJW cousin
>he posts all day long on FB about how white males oppress everybody else, how Bahar Mustafa was right, how we all need to acknowledge our privilege, etc. etc.
>one day he posts this long thing that gets hundreds of likes and several shares
>it's about how he suffered from depression for years and only recently sought therapy, and don't be afraid if it happens to you, yadda yadda
>comment "maybe you wouldn't be depressed if you didn't hang around people who tell you're a piece of shit for being a white male and take them seriously. don't you think there could be a connection there?"
>immediately blocked
>noticed a few weeks ago that he unblocked me, but still haven't spoken
>no SJW shit on his profile lately
I wonder if I made a difference?

All these people have are empty talking points
They should be embarrassed
It's like they're incapable of engaging in a civil dialogue