Would you fuck my fat girlfriend Sup Forums ?

Would you fuck my fat girlfriend Sup Forums ?

Also bbw thread

she looks like the Maui from Moana

How'd she get out of her enclosure, and why aren't the zoo patrons more concerned?

Cannot unsee now, thanks user

borderline beastiality

Show bob and vagene

Show us her fat ass

How did it get out of her enclosure?

Nudez??

I love thicc, give me the thicc.
go and fuck a skeleton

fuck off nigger

I'm a beta, she's the first girlfriend I've had. Basically anything she wants or whatever I have to make happen

She's literally 4 times as heavy as me, since I'm a lanky cuck

Dad's not proud to say the least

Fyi there are people that would pay to fuck her. Some people like big , some like middle, some like skeletons. And if she's being with you for money it's not really a gf but a paid personal whore. Whores will also say they love you if you ask them to.

She look that sort of fat were scent is affected

What can I say except you're welcome.

I'd give it to her hard, like big chicks tho

How did you even hit this? Did she just make the first move on you or something

nudes bro

I'd let her suck my dick, since her face isn't that bad. I doubt my little 4.5 incher could even penetrate the layers of fat.

Sure, why not. She has a nice face. Losing weight would make her more appealing. Not a lot just to be healthier and so she would only need 1 airline ticket.. Those jeans like looks painful.

I'm sort of dating a chubby/fat women at the moment. I met up with her and was initally sort of not interested but ended up really liking her. Not entirely certain how I am going to introduce her to my parents...

Yeah id fuck that. As long as she showers and cleans herself up first

i'm always confused as to how women this obese have sex. do you have some kind of device at home or a lever and pulley system that lifts their fat flaps to give you access to their genitalia?

They just fuck the flaps bro.

She a fat whale, but pretty. Not sure what’s worse being pretty and fat or ugly and thin.

She could at least lose weight, but she might leave you,her hair and eyelashes beautiful.

Yeah. If fuck that horny fatty.

Fat chicks are good in bed.

She looks put together. Hair probably smells good (shiny af), eyebrows and teeth on point, hair looks great and nails 10/10.

I’d fuck.

Id rather fuck a fatty with a 10/10 face and huge tits and ass then a fit women with small tits and a ugly face.

would I want as GF? no

would I hit it? hell yeah. meat is for the man, bone is for dog.

Would fuck her asshole.

Lol i bet OP was ready for a thread full of shittalk, insteand he learned that anons want to give his gf a go on the down low

So why no nudes on ops gf?

Yeah me too. Nude op.

Never forget harambre

Dude. No joke. I get turned on by all kinds of women this includes fatties. As long as they have a great face...tits...ass...and dont look like they smell. Also. I am not big on the fatties who have huge pussy guts and tits on their back.

Id fuck that.

Not for free.

Op on facebook. Sees fat chick. Thinks it would be hilarious to post a fat person on Sup Forums to read the comments of others talking about what a fat samoan whale she is...

Instead....we all would happily fuck her all day long.

She has potential.

Hell yes, black fatties are patrician as fuck

I will lick her pussy without thinking

wtf is this shit. fuck fatties so much, I hate you all. legit human waste