Goat thread

goat thread

bump,we need more butts

post your favorite image

Alcohol and rape?

Woof.

>tfw you'll never be gangbanged by doggy dick

Ikr? I just want a tall slim athletic dom with smelly feet to use and abuse me alongside his big dicked pup.

Woof

I am home now.

Yes please

Welcome home.

I was at my mother's for two days. There were too many people there. It's better here, where I am alone.

Playing Overwatch and drinking beer here.

I don't play Overwatch or drink beer. Though I'll probably take my last bit of acid tonight.

Not tolerating the intolerant seems perfecly fine. but you need to tolerate them first to know their intolerance. The Germans are very good at that. They give opertunity to let it grow but if it turns out to be harmful they intolerate the shit out of it. That is finding a way to make it work

Ooooo. Well. Beer and I enjoy each other because I like passing out and waking up with a hole full of cum.

I used to get along with alcohol, but I've stopped doing pretty much all drugs and don't drink either. I do acid sometimes, though long periods of time will pass between sessions.

I don’t get along with it. But I guess it fuels my perversities. So yeah.

I don't need drugs or alcohol to fuel my sexuality.

Eh. I don’t either. It just heightens the kink. Like, “oh, use my passed out body. Piss on my face and cum deep in me without me knowing”

I want to be aware of what I'm doing and having done to me. I want to feel it.