BE HONEST

BE HONEST

Could you satisfy this woman?

>could you satisfy this woman?

This fat bitch could not satisfy me

missionary, yes.
from the back or any position to do with her ass in the way, hell no my dick is not that big.

>Could you satisfy this woman?

That's what dollar menus are for.

Thar she blows

Her ass would swallow me whole

All you have to do is fuck her hard enough to make her ass clap so she feels like a slut and she will want more.

Well this ass looks photoshopped. Anyways lets just pretend its real and I'll break it down.

>enormous ass
>probably a 50 inch ass when measured
>the ass cheek to the holes possibly around 3 to 5 inches thick of pure ass meat
>my cock is only 4.5 inches in length
>cock has about the same thickness as length
>on top of all of this tfw virgin

No I don't think I could satisfy this woman at all. My cock would struggle to even get past the ass cheeks.

bro. theres like 10 bags of cheetos stopping me from penetrating her. im a good 7 1/2 inches and i dont think i would be able to get the head in doggy style.

Does she have some sort of medical condition where all of her fat is on the lower half or something? I know some guys who would totally be into that.

And yeah, I could probably satisfy her.

Yes, yes I could.

Just put her feet behind her head and drill for her cervix. cum a massive load and wait for the front to = the size in the back. Problem solved faggot.

What the fuck. How do I downvote comments on here. This is so stupid. Her vagina would be freely penetrable in the doggy position. Do you know anything about female anatomy you fucking neckbeard virgin. Typical Sup Forums user I suppose.

Yeah I'm a pretty good cook

Of course I could. Would destroy her with my 7 inch cock.

Yep

moreee that ass is so fat

she deserves a Huge White cock

I’d probably fucking suffocate myself if I’d try to eat her out in any hole
Seems pretty worth it though, that level of thickness looks too damn tempting

In terms of fucking her? Hell, doggystyle seems like the only way to be able to, but I can do it good, so yeah, deffo some statisfaction right there.

My gf's ass is like that, but she's better looking, I get it all. Deal with it.

Absolutely. I have a perfect record of satisfying every girl I've fucked.

>has a girlfriend
>is on Sup Forums

Yeah right, why do you feel the need to lie on the internet user?

I dont think a full McDonald's menu could satisfy this woman

I could buy her some oats
and have her hooves trimmed.

Just spread her ass. My gf has a big ass and she actually loves it and I get balls deep in there and she climaxes like a champ. Only a 6" dick btw

ITT: no one spreads the fat ass

Dude if you spread her ass open then there's no ass fat in the way. Like take your hands, spread each cheek open and theist inwards.

>Could you satisfy this woman?
Nope. Never in a million years. I've only got a single fridge and small larder.

>theist inwards

Who fucking cares if we can satisfy her? That fat bitch can't satisfy me, that's all we need to worry about. fag

yes

THIS! Women are here to serve men, and create our offspring. That is all

not him but a lot of us arent perma-virgin faggots

/thread

NORMIE GET THE FUCK OFF MY Sup Forums

confirmed never done doggy style

my gf's ass is pretty big, not as big as this chick's but it's close, and my 6' dick can fuck her fine. Maybe laying out flat might be tricky, but it's still possible lmao

any limp dick bitch can satisfy a woman, as long as you got a tongue.

fuck no, she'd eat her way through my entire paycheck.

Fucking a girl with an ass that thick isn't that difficult, even if you have an average size cock...

Yeah I'd get her some big macs. She would love it.

Can 8" satisfy that ass?

no bc i have a small dick sorry

Kek

Virgin confirmed

I'd need a conveyor belt of oreo's to satisfy her based on that ass OP.

She just dropped 100 pounds........from her stomach to her ass lol

i could satisfy my self on this woman thats for sure

ITT: Trolling virgins who dont know how much that ass and pussy opens up when you play with it right

thicc is just a meme to try and get you losers to like fat, healthy at ever dominoes, tumble cunts

Hey that's my wife