Daily reminder that the roman empire was destroyed by the Turks

Daily reminder that the roman empire was destroyed by the Turks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im not racist but i HATE white ppl

The Turks delivered the coup de grace, but the reason why they were able to at all was due to the (mostly German) crusaders that had been wrecking havoc in the area, significantly weakening the Byzantine empire.

byzantine was imposter. HRE was real rome.

No,but the reason why they were able to was that romans were gays who fuck each other and the turks were warriors who help romans to do the job well.

whites did

Barbarians will never be the Roman Empire, just like t*rks

>holy
>roman
>empire

this

that was actuallly huns who is me today

Yy

>Byzantines
>''romans''

They were greek, mate. And turks were the last ones, the real coup de grace was done by venetians, genovese, germans and french crusaders in the 4th crusade

Byzantines are as Roman as other constituents of the intact Empire. If you're going for purity, only Latins are Roman.

Also
>T*rks
>Romans
Trespassers aren't Roman

He is trying to say that turks of turkey are not real turks but assimilated romans.

The name of Eastern Roman Empire has been changed as byzantine by european historians to make people forget that the Turks destroyed the Roman empire.

huns were mongolian

There was no difference between Turks and mongolians during that time my as*an friend.

For instance,some people say that the golden horde was mongolian but their descendant crimean tatars accept themselves as turkish.

hmm
but today's turk don't look mongoloid at all

They are mixed with armenians greeks and other minorities

>g*rmans and t*rks ruining civilization

Tell me something I don't know

no u

t. Mehmet

Said the American...

>Brazilian assessing civilization

t.

Daily reminder that crusaders contributed to the fall of the Christian Roman Empire:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)

No arguments here, better than being a kraut or roach