A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

you should show them your feminine penis to prove it

Get sparkly pink ear studs to make you look less like a boy. Also suck my cock, take pictures of yourself doing it with your tits out and my cum all over your face and send them the pictures..

>boo hoo I did something that I thought would make me look cute (and get me some attention)
>and now I'm getting lots of attention!
>boo hoo!
Fuck off, cunt. You're already getting everything for free as it is. Everyone else has it much worse than you.

>kids at school are making fun of me :(
>kids at school
>kids
Reported. And don't come back 'till you're 18+

Show us your dick.

this better belongs in /adv/ but it is because your hair is short

>do you have to conform to society?
no, but that doesn't mean society will conform to you.
it is typical to see a girl having long hair as it is typical for a boy to have short hair

> should you change?
up to you, if this is you then don't but if it isn't you then do change

What you do is entirely up to you as I have no idea what type of teasing is getting at you. But if the way you look is you, you shouldn't care what others think

Tits or GTFO. Look at that cleavage...

beautiful women don't need hair

hair is worthless and hides a beautifully shaped face

BALDING

You look so god damm pretty op. I wish i could see you irl.

you don't look like a boy at all, in fact i think you are a very attractive girl and i'm a 24 year old male

>A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

How often has this copypasta appeared over the years?

Lol just drill them with the biggest strap on you can find.

no

How do you know that s/he isn't an 18 or 19 year old senior, are you really that much of a faggot that when you see the word school you automatically think it can only be some underage elementary school user? How about you get the fuck out of here and come back when you grow up?

I know him, he goes to my school.

Highschool seniors should be banned because they have the mindset still of underages

Checked

>all these newfaggits taking this ancient copypasta seriously

If you are a girl, you're cuter than most. No homo if you are a homo.

I bet that's exactly what her tits look like.

Spam 5chan with this thread 20 times a day. Oh, wait...