Trap Hate Thread

Trap Hate Thread

finally

beaten to death.. kekek

story?

Brazil? brazil!

As mentally ill traps are, you'd have to be considerably more deranged to actually go and beat one up physically.
I hope they all get raped to death by traps.

>noooooooooooooo

decided to prostitute himself, dudes found out he was a dude and took justice

hey, he was prostituting himself, he deserved it. :)

Brasil !!

Why you americunt say Brazil

>implying im american
top kek

/view?i=8d7_1488937805 on liveleak

A man who lures a man into a sex act under false pretenses is no better than a rapist and deserves no less than death.

kys

Yes TheYNC.com you can go

kek preach

your insecurities are showing

Justice....
Scary times

yeah.. scary times to live in a would where guys pretend to be girls..

well we know who's a faggot

How is it not rape? It is rape.
Death penalty for all rapists seems reasonable enough. It's not like there's a shortage.

i don't know if mentally retarded or troll

Explain.
How is it not rape for a man to lure another man into a homosexual sex act without his knowledge or consent?

>justice

lure?

>Yes officer he lured me into sucking his dick, I swear I had no idea that this dick didn't belong to a girl when he punded me from behind

Are you serious or you're really that retarded? honestly asking

hahaha!

Sup Forums is satire

>Consent

Oh no user, it's totally rape for intentionally fucking a trap without knowledge of it being a man. You act as if the trap literally forced himself on the men and forcibly shoved their dicks in his ass.

Lure: hey that feels nice this girl sucking my dick, now I will finger her pussy...wtf!
You're not honest at all. You're just insulting me rather than saying how I'm wrong. Fuck yourself.

IQ on this one : -3,000

No, you kill yourself fucking fag

Trap may have sucked his dick before he knew trap had a dick.
Maybe if your mind wasn't addled with AIDS, that would have occurred to you?

Another angry faggot with no rebuttal.
I love making queers upset.

post #metoo on twitter now
yeah totally raped and got lured *sarcasm*

>Trap may have sucked his dick before he knew trap had a dick.

Um, I am pretty sure that applies to what I said. Unless the trap held down and then sucked his dick without consent it isn't rape.

go back to play minecraft/roblox with your 12 year old gang

Whatever you say, homo. I'm just saying if you trick someone into a sex act they would never do if they were informed, it's rape. You disagree. You're a faggot. I could not give a shit.
It is without his consent if he is tricked into the act. Picture you turning the lights out and then letting your gay friend come in to fuck your boyfriend's ass, and your boyfriend thinks it's you. He doesn't need to use force to fuck your gay lover, but it's still rape.

Do you really think everyone not a faggot like you plays Minecraft? Like being a queer is somehow mature?

Fucking awesome. Totes dserved.

yeah you're a queer we get it

fuck traps, fuck fags, fuck niggers

why are you guys so hateful? it's not like I want to have gender identity issues but I can't help it.

fuck jews, fuck muslims, fuck christians , fuck humans, fuck everyone because im anti social loser

>Justice....
>Scary times
Only for deceivers.

>i don't know if mentally retarded or troll

Embrace the power of "and".

Because those with your issues are trying to push it off as 'normal' and acceptable. Like cancer, it's a disease, I feel sorry for you, but I'm going to do what I can to fight it. do not want it to become acceptable.

you're born either a boy or a girl, there is no "I cant help it" lmao you are really fucking autistic. If you consider yourself a different sex than how you were born, you deserve to die

How is deceiving or tricking someone into having sex with you not rape?

They’re all dying from HIV, it’s the only thing stopping me from kerb stomping the deluded fucking morons.

Why did the blur out the chest?

>Picture you turning the lights out and then letting your gay friend come in to fuck your boyfriend's ass, and your boyfriend thinks it's you.
Kek, I heard about a guy that did this to his gf. He had his buddy hide in the closet and then brought his gf in the room and turned off the lights and started fucking her doggy and had his buddy take over. Then he went outside and knocked on the window and waved to his gf while his friend was still going at it.

I hope you realize how wrong you are user. you'll be much happier once you stop giving a fuck what other people do.

>calls others autistic
>seems like autistic himself

I already don't give a fuck, but if it pisses you Queers off talking about it then I win. I'm having fun. That said,explain how I'm wrong..? You have a dick or you don't, you're a boy or a girl.

or should I refer to you as "their", or "they", or whatever the fuck you Queers come up with

i hate how i find some of them attractive

All the butthurt faggots itt. Poor retards. Go put on a dress and eat some shit, treat yourselves.

Can still have an opinion thou, so fuck off back to ur broken subhumans. Queer.

I dunno... sure looks like the people that have to start a "hate" thread are absolutely butt blasted.

>you'll be much happier

Is that why suicide rates for post-op trannies is so extremely high? Body dysmorphia is a mental disease, no amount of chemicals and surgery is going to fix it.

I think most of you guys hating them are the real faggots here.. i'm a straight guy, i don't find traps interesting, but i don't feel bothered either. Mostly "meh".

Male insecurity and frail masculinity is for closet fags.

this guy knows

They’re putting the whole race at risk of extinction, just so they can be deluded spastics. You’re supposed to was your hands after shitting, not slosh your cock around in it and eat it straight from the ass, recreationally. HIV 2.0 is probably brewing in some faggots colon, maybe it’ll be airborne and go extinct. The day of the homocaust cometh.

So this is what happens when you watch too much of that child molester in youtube whats his name? oh yeah Brother Nathanael

By whoever that is, I assume you mean the CDC.
Faggotry was punishable by death in the uk until not long ago. In your parents’ lifetimes it was illegal. People have a perfectly good set of reasons for wanting you dead.

this is OP, in the pic related

Legit looks infinitely less cringey and repugnant than every trap ever.

don't you have a book report due Monday that you need to be working on?

Fucking 8th graders trying this hard

Sorry sir this is a Christian server so no swearing

If you look closely you can actually see the butthurt flowing through this guy.

this thread is all just one dude trying to be edgy because he is insecure. I know this because I was the same way in middle School. don't worry it gets better buddy

kek

You don't seem very informed about sex in general. Perhaps you should attend a sex education class. Nothing you just said made any logical sense.

>live in wrigleyville
>is near boystown, aka faggotry capital of midwest
>frequent houndstooth saloon, local country bar that has youthful demographic and high ratio of hot young dumb girls
>pick up what i thought was smoking hot petite blonde girl with big tits. 9/10 easy
>go back to my place, she sucks my dick
>makes no mention of her (his) own dick
>after i cum, looks me in eye and says, "now suck mine, faggot"
>rage
>beat the shit out of trap. multiple cuts to face one eye smelled shut
>rage created hateful erection
>proceed to viciously rape ass of trap
>begs me to stop
>i continue
>when trap knows i will not stop, begs me not to cum in ass
>this makes me immediately cum in ass
>kick trap into apartment hallway
>trap leaves building crying
>see trap about 3 months later
>trap is terrified of my presence
>because he tried to fool me and i viciously raped his ass instead

most satisfying sexual experience of my life

naa just hate queers bro

Same people who were against it were raping children boys, oh wait this is happens even nowadays lul

gtfo you like all those "anti homosexual, homosexuality is a sin" but then go to rape 4 year olds boys in the name of "god"

What are you whining on about? You sound irritable. Are you having an aids attack? ;_; maybe eating a nice bowl of shit will cheer you up, I’ll get your tutu.

Trap probably got off to it at a later date though.

Interesting theory

english motherfucker, do you speak it? take that shit somewhere else were talking about worthless traps not child molesters like you wtf

Ima have to agree with you on this. The church was all crossed up

He's got a point. A lot of homophobes are kiddy Diddlers.

god hates fags

I very much like this

I think increasingly, people are totally fucking sick to death of seeing their demented shit all over Sup Forums, like the 5,000 threads a day about shit eating. Plus they seem genuinely ignorant about how truly, eternally disgusting they are to every straight man, and people are probably getting sick of millions dying from HIV and getting STDs, just so they could swim around on disease. I’d legit vote for a political party that just wanted them gone, no matter what was necessary in order that it be achieved.

Seriously, even a nigger will probably not shoot anyone while he is on live TV.

>There is no evidence that President Putin gave any such speech, however. The Speeches and Transcripts section of

the official Russian presidential web site records no Putin speech of that nature on 4 February 2013 (or any other date up to April 2013, when this item first appeared), nor does a record or mention of anything like this speech appear elsewhere on that site or in any news accounts (Russian or foreign) published since then.

Moreover, this item is highly reminiscent (and appears to be a variant form of) an opinion piece originally written by an U.S. Air Force veteran shortly after the 9/11 attacks in 2001, versions of which have falsely been attributed to various world leaders (primarily the prime ministers of Australia and the UK) in the intervening years.

Embarrassing.

bite me nigger

What were the LA riots

kek

That's pretty gay

ITT: OP takes offense because a qt trap shot him down